Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 23111 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2010, 03:59:11 PM »
You actually claimed to have three kids in programs, two boys and a girl.  Then you said you fabricated one of the boys.  I have never fabricated anyone, much less my own children.  Only someone with mental problems lives in a deceptive fantasy world like that.  For some reason you pod-people think we normals can't spot you, but we see right through your tissue of lies.  Just thought I'd let you know that.  That's why nobody's buying your ridiculous excuses for all of your lies.

Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl.  You know she was raped.  Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"?  You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right?  I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim.  That's not cool.  Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2010, 04:07:48 PM »
Have fun!

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2010, 04:14:08 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I stand behind my posts.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl. You know she was raped. Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"? You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right? I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim. That's not cool. Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?

Stand behind your posts like a man.  Why did you do this to a person who has told you several times in the past she was raped and the program staff blamed her for it?

What did the mods say to you about it?

Once more, when confronted with his own ugly words and deeds, Whooter scurries away like a plague rat.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2010, 04:26:46 PM »
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the dedication of the Watchful Yeoman. Keeping a sharp eye on things and constantly on guard for any bullshit. Thanks Man!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »

What did the mods say to you about it?

Well, lets just say it wasnt what they said to you yesterday, Troll Control !,    Whoops....   lol

I never attacked anyone.  I stated what I knew.  I didnt call her names or attack her for having unprotected sex or judge her for having unprotected sex.  I pointed out that this was a strain on her family and probably didnt help in her being defined as an at-risk youth.

Now that I cleared that up lets move onto you, DJ, why do you have a penchant for young boys, pedophilia and sick animal sexual posts?  When trolling me why did you choose this theme?  I told you after our posts were strung together that I found tons of these posts not only directed at me but at many other people.  I only posted one of your posts initially because you indicated that your wife reads and posts here and I didnt want to embarrass you further.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »
Wow, another low blow by Whooter. Surprise.  Always making up stories about people without any conscience whatsover. Bald faced lies. Why do you feel a need to call several people here you've never met pedos? That's pretty much your go-to tactic every time your lies are exposed.  It shows what a sick demented person you are. Dirty from the inside out. You are the lowest of the scum buckets. So much for your supposed claim that you regret some of your shameful lie-fests.

I don't know who WY is, but I am sure that DJ's wife is not embarrassed by YOUR bullshit posts.  No, we'll leave the embarrassment to your family, having a father/son/partner who emotionally rapes people 24/7 for kicks.

And while we're at it, when are the admins changing this forum to: "Whooter's Fucking Playground" with the motto "We Cater to Sick Fucks who Endorse Child Abuse."  

Just a thought.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Wow, another low blow by Whooter. Surprise. Always making up stories about people without any conscience whatsover. Bald faced lies. Why do you feel a need to call several people here you've never met pedos? That's pretty much your go-to tactic every time your lies are exposed. It shows what a sick demented person you are. Dirty from the inside out. You are the lowest of the scum buckets. So much for your supposed claim that you regret some of your shameful lie-fests.

I just have a hard time with the pedophile posts.  I know this is acceptable to you, Samara, but to me it just crosses the line.  If a poster logs out and decides to post as a guest in defense of a woman being battered that is one thing but post anonymous like these is wrong in my opinion:

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction/watchful Yeoman"
Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!
[/color][/b][/i]

Link

We may have different moral perspective but I cannot support these types of posts like you have been doing.

I don't know who WY is, but I am sure that DJ's wife is not embarrassed by YOUR bullshit posts. No, we'll leave the embarrassment to your family, having a father/son/partner who emotionally rapes people 24/7 for kicks.

No it is not my posts I was worried about it was the ones DJ posted like the one above.

And while we're at it, when are the admins changing this forum to: "Whooter's Fucking Playground" with the motto "We Cater to Sick Fucks who Endorse Child Abuse."

Just a thought.

Maybe the forum will improve when people like yourself get off the side line and stand up for what is right instead of being a cheerleader for every sick anti-program post that comes along.

Stand up for something Samara, have some morals at least, why put yourself behind filth like this?  There is a better way to fight the industry besides bashing people from the shadows with filth and degradation.  You should try to take a more intelligent path and try to educate people on your point of view and share your experiences.  Attacking people isnt going to further your cause or help improve your credibility here on fornits.  think about doing the right thing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2010, 11:55:03 PM »
If a handful of usernames is leading the pack then this forum wasnt as bad as we think.

I mentioned before that I guest posted for various reasons. Mostly to even the scales. I was the only moderate in the group. As far as that specific post. I do not remember what the circumstances were. Maybe you were trolling me about being an industry person or giving some poor poster a hard time. I would have to go back and read the circumstances leading up to the post. Why is that post so important to you? I had hundreds of posts where DJ (and others) would change the wording or the name to make it seem like I had written them, pretending to be other people etc. to put me in a bad light. You probably received some of the fallout because you participated in trolling me.

Whooter you claimed you wanted to have a civil discussion. I've kept to that standard so far, however in order to continue the conversation in that same tone, accountability and honesty are required.

First and foremost you are not now, were you ever a moderate on this forum. You have ridiculed and dismissed survivors abuse stories. You have consistently refused to look at blatent situations where laws were being broken by programs. You have routinely played games on here in an effort to detract from a conversation of substance occuring. You are many things, but you're not a moderate or voice of reason by any means. You are and always have been pro program.

I would challenge you to look at your original post that you attempted to attribute to me and were subsequently banned for. I wasn't even involved in the conversation where the original post took place. There was no trolling going on, or need for balance from the shadows. It was you playing a game. You consitently use the excuse "others are doing it too!" as a means of justifying your actions. Whether DJ or anyone else was doing the same thing I do not know. What I do know is that you did it. I think you taking some respondsibility for your actions is due.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2010, 07:56:10 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
If a handful of usernames is leading the pack then this forum wasnt as bad as we think.

I mentioned before that I guest posted for various reasons. Mostly to even the scales. I was the only moderate in the group. As far as that specific post. I do not remember what the circumstances were. Maybe you were trolling me about being an industry person or giving some poor poster a hard time. I would have to go back and read the circumstances leading up to the post. Why is that post so important to you? I had hundreds of posts where DJ (and others) would change the wording or the name to make it seem like I had written them, pretending to be other people etc. to put me in a bad light. You probably received some of the fallout because you participated in trolling me.

Whooter you claimed you wanted to have a civil discussion. I've kept to that standard so far, however in order to continue the conversation in that same tone, accountability and honesty are required.

First and foremost you are not now, were you ever a moderate on this forum. You have ridiculed and dismissed survivors abuse stories. You have consistently refused to look at blatent situations where laws were being broken by programs. You have routinely played games on here in an effort to detract from a conversation of substance occuring. You are many things, but you're not a moderate or voice of reason by any means. You are and always have been pro program.

I would challenge you to look at your original post that you attempted to attribute to me and were subsequently banned for. I wasn't even involved in the conversation where the original post took place. There was no trolling going on, or need for balance from the shadows. It was you playing a game. You consitently use the excuse "others are doing it too!" as a means of justifying your actions. Whether DJ or anyone else was doing the same thing I do not know. What I do know is that you did it. I think you taking some respondsibility for your actions is due.

Look, Bruce, stop all the attacks.  I read the posts before and after that one and I cannot tell why I changed it.  Maybe you were trolling me on another thread so I took the opportunity to even the scales, but besides that I really do not know on this one.  I dont have an answer.
On a side note:  If you dont feel you think my answers are going to be honest then why are you asking?  Why waste both of our times?  I consider myself a moderate because I am middle of the road.  I can see that some programs are abusive while others are not.  I dont take an extreme view where all programs are good or bad.  You can view me anyway you like but lets stay away from personal attacks on one another.

I have already ended my dialog with DJ,Watchful Yeoman on this thread.  If you view this as just another way to bash me then this thread can end here for me.  Give it some thought, supply a link and I will do the best I can to answer why I posted what I did.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2010, 08:47:59 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Wow, another low blow by Whooter. Surprise.  Always making up stories about people without any conscience whatsover. Bald faced lies. Why do you feel a need to call several people here you've never met pedos? That's pretty much your go-to tactic every time your lies are exposed.  It shows what a sick demented person you are. Dirty from the inside out. You are the lowest of the scum buckets. So much for your supposed claim that you regret some of your shameful lie-fests.

I don't know who WY is, but I am sure that DJ's wife is not embarrassed by YOUR bullshit posts.  No, we'll leave the embarrassment to your family, having a father/son/partner who emotionally rapes people 24/7 for kicks.

Just a thought.

And a great thought it was, Samara.  Thank you for breaking down Whooter's warped psyche for us.  He's obviously a very sick individual.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2010, 09:46:34 AM »
Have fun!

Have fun at what?  He's asking why you would throw digs of a sexual nature towards a rape victim.....namely me.  I don't recall posting anything about my sexual activities before going in Straight, other than the rape & childhood sexual abuse, so for you to toss that around so casually and refer to it as me having 'unprotected sex' is pretty low, even for you.  All this must be getting to you for you to react the way you have and make that comment.  You're usually insulting, but most of the time you try to be sly about it and are kinda passive-aggressive with your postings.  That you sunk to this level is very telling.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2010, 03:38:21 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Have fun!

Have fun at what?  He's asking why you would throw digs of a sexual nature towards a rape victim.....namely me.  I don't recall posting anything about my sexual activities before going in Straight, other than the rape & childhood sexual abuse, so for you to toss that around so casually and refer to it as me having 'unprotected sex' is pretty low, even for you.  All this must be getting to you for you to react the way you have and make that comment.  You're usually insulting, but most of the time you try to be sly about it and are kinda passive-aggressive with your postings.  That you sunk to this level is very telling.

How about you not knowing anything about my life yet you toss around allegations of family suicide, make cracks about how I profit from the industry.  Sitting by quietly while your friends email survivors at home to make fun of their family members and make wise cracks about how they took their own lives.

What does this say about a person?  how low have you sank,Anne  lol.

If you stepped back and took a look at your own actions I think you would see which one of us turns a blind eye to abuse.  At least I stand up to people who are hurting others regardless of whether I believe in their opinions.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »
I think you would see which one of us turns a blind eye to abuse.

Yeah, it's you.  And you heap it on when you feel like you've been embarassed.

-John Randolph

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2010, 03:56:45 PM »
I didnt call her names or attack her for having unprotected sex or judge her for having unprotected sex. I pointed out that this was a strain on her family and probably didnt help in her being defined as an at-risk youth.

The problem is that none of what you said is true.  You made it up expressly to hurt Anne.  You did this knowing she was a victim of sexual assault as a child.  You called her rape "unprotected sex," Whooter.  You, sir, are a disgusting troglodyte.  I seriously don't know how you function with all of those snakes squirming in your brain bucket.

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »
I didnt call her names or attack her for having unprotected sex or judge her for having unprotected sex. I pointed out that this was a strain on her family and probably didnt help in her being defined as an at-risk youth.

The problem is that none of what you said is true.  You made it up expressly to hurt Anne.  You did this knowing she was a victim of sexual assault as a child.  You called her rape "unprotected sex," Whooter.  You, sir, are a disgusting troglodyte.  I seriously don't know how you function with all of those snakes squirming in your brain bucket.

Those are your words, DJ, I didnt bring rape into it.  You should have more sense in the future and think about who you could be hurting.