Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 23042 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2010, 10:31:39 AM »
For context (it can be confusing with all of Whooter's sockpuppets) this is Whooter posting as "Peg Sympson" and then quoting himself and quoting himself again.  This is what he calls "adding balance" and the rest of us call "lying" and "being phony."

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Peg Sympson"
First off I’d like to say you post a good argument and if you are the same poster on the other threads I agree with you mostly.  But I would like to say that I have been reading here awhile and know for a fact that Dysfunction Junction is a good guy at heart.  He just gets out of hand sometimes when he loses an argument.  He worked in a program years ago and believes them to be abusive but isn’t articulate enough to express what he is feeling so he resorts to violence and name calling when he loses an argument.  I saw the post where he wanted to punch you out, but again this is a result of his frustration in lack of communication skills.  He has gained credibility here by telling everyone that he is a mental health professional but we all know that professionals in this field don’t resolve their differences through violence and name calling.
Give the guy some space and understand that he is frustrated and angry towards the industry.
  He is not a bad guy and is just looking for people to understand what he went thru.

Thank you Peg, I think you nailed him, although, I dont think he is a mental health professional as you stated.  He may work in the field but not in a professional capacity which is obvious by the way he handles conflict and communicates.  He is just upset because no one wants to meet him in California, the job market is down, most people disagree with him and HLA is coming back under a new name.  So, I agree with you that we all need to give him some space to vent and he then he will go back to his job search soon enough.

A friend of my son was this way.  He always wanted to settle an argument by hitting people and this carried over into his adult life.  To this day he cannot handle it when he is proven wrong or when people disagree with him.  Violence is just ingrained in some people.  Like I said I dont think this Dysfunction Junction is a bad guy he just doesnt know what to do with his anger or how to properly direct it.  It is good to see people like you on here who can keep their cool.

Whoops!  Whooter has another son!  This one must be the real one.  Unless he fabricated two of them.

:eek:  A second son now.  Maybe it's true after all that Whooter had two sons and never had the daughter he claimed.

What a liar this guy is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2010, 10:45:45 AM »
Okay, Troll Control, I see you dont want your posts brought into this.  Just thought I would point this out to see if you wanted to discuss it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »
We are discussing it and you're getting the shit end of it, and badly.  

What we found was that you were posting as "Peg Sympson" (you have also posted as "Jammie Sympson" as well - maybe the "fabricated daughter" of the "fabricated mommy"?) and quoted yourself two times while claiming you also have a son.  

This is the second son you have posted that you have.  How many sons do you have, Whooter?  I think we all agree that your story and family are fabricated, but now we're not sure which kids are real and which are fake.  Most of us believe you have two sons, as you postsed, and no daughter (you fabricated her).

Go ahead and explain about this second son and the fabricated daughter.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
We are discussing it and you're getting the shit end of it, and badly.  

What we found was that you were posting as "Peg Sympson" (you have also posted as "Jammie Sympson" as well - maybe the "fabricated daughter" of the "fabricated mommy"?) and quoted yourself two times while claiming you also have a son.  

This is the second son you have posted that you have.  How many sons do you have, Whooter?  I think we all agree that your story and family are fabricated, but now we're not sure which kids are real and which are fake.  Most of us believe you have two sons, as you postsed, and no daughter (you fabricated her).

Go ahead and explain about this second son and the fabricated daughter.

So we agree that you were posting as Pegg Sympson also as evident of the above link I provided.  I took the name from you.  As far as Jammie Sympson I have not seen that post.  Do you have a link to that one?  We can take a look.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »
Oh FFS.....the whole reason he started this ridiculous thread is because he KNOWS his credibility is shot.  Someone new came along who seems genuinely interested in how programs "work" and what the fallout is from them.  Whooter knows he's caught and he's trying to explain his sock puppetry away and save face.

It ain't working and people ain't buying it.   :deal:  :twofinger:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Oh FFS.....the whole reason he started this ridiculous thread is because he KNOWS his credibility is shot.  Someone new came along who seems genuinely interested in how programs "work" and what the fallout is from them.  Whooter knows he's caught and he's trying to explain his sock puppetry away and save face.

No, they are not, Anne.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 11:13:21 AM »

You are partially right, Anne.  There has been a lot of trolling out in the forum of people asking me questions about my past posts.. "fabricated son" etc.  So I thought if people had a question about a specific post I could redirect it here and avoid having the thread derailed with a topic most people are not interested in.

I think it will help on many levels.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2010, 11:19:21 AM »
Here's another one from that thread where Whooter is posing as "Burt Mann" and the post previous to that one he was posting as "hmgbf" and quoting himself.

So, that's two more aliases to add to an expanding list.

Whooter, you were asked nicely before to explain the second son you are now claiming to have.  Please explain that new son we never heard about before.  Thanks in advance.

Now we're up to 53 aliases Whooter has used to troll Fornits.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2010, 11:26:50 AM »

You are partially right, Anne.  There has been a lot of trolling out in the forum of people asking me questions about my past posts.. "fabricated son" etc.  So I thought if people had a question about a specific post I could redirect it here and avoid having the thread derailed with a topic most people are not interested in.

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »
If people are interested in why I wrote the posts that I did then this is the thread to ask me.

OK...We're asking.  

You started this thread to clean up your lies and explain yourself, Whooter.  Why are you attacking Anne instead of addressing those posts you wrote?

Do you have two "fabricated sons" or one "fabricated daughter"?

Just answer and we can move on.  If you want to start threads attacking Anne Bonney, go ahead and start them in trhe "OFFA" section.  This thread is to address your posts, not theirs.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:43:30 AM by Watchful Yeoman »

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

So, now that you've diagnosed me over the internet, how 'bout answering my question?

You're becoming more and more desperate and it's showing.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"

Whooter, you were asked nicely before to explain the second son you are now claiming to have.  Please explain that new son we never heard about before.  Thanks in advance.

I primarily focus on my daughter here because she attended a program.  I may discuss other family members in relation to experiences I have had with them but I would rather not discuss the details of my whole family here on fornits.  

I hope you can understand this.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »
You're becoming more and more desperate and it's showing.

That's true and posting about your "sex life" (intimating you were "slutty") when he has no idea who you are or what your life was like, is abusive and the mods should give him a week to think about doing things like that.

I primarily focus on my daughter here because she attended a program.

It is widely accepted that your daughter was "fabricated" by you and doesn't actually exist.  You now also claim two sons, one of which you claim you "fabricated."

Whooter, did you fabricate two sons or one daughter or both?  This is a legitimate question about your posts.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:51:17 AM by Watchful Yeoman »

-John Randolph

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2010, 11:50:40 AM »

Please just answer Anne's question Whooter. You started the thread after all. As far as I can tell Anne is not the one with a major cred issue here. Your posts have apparently not been very honest. People have questions and you promised to answer them.