Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 23025 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
Whooter whether you posted under 10 names or 1000 names, it really doesn't matter to me (although I found a post of yours where you claimed to never post under aliases), my question to you is why? What benefit do you feel it added? What was your motivation in trying to attribute your posts to me?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 06:22:50 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Whooter whether you posted under 10 names or 1000 names, it really doesn't matter to me (although I found a post of yours where you claimed to never post under aliases), my question to you is why? What benefit do you feel it added? What was your motivation in trying to attribute your posts to me?

Based on the searches can you at least see why I questioned the list?  If they were all credible a link would have been captured at the time.  I have shown the list to be inaccurate in just looking at a few of them.

I would have to look at the specific post to determine the reason why.  But for the most part I guest posted to add balance where I saw a one sided argument or an injustice occurring.  The posts I attributed to you I would have to review the post to know why.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2010, 07:34:47 PM »
Here it is again:

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=21604&start=10

Report this postReply with quotePunk Of The Month -The Who
by TheWho » Thu May 17, 2007 7:51 pm

"CCM girl 1989" wrote:
The Who is a bit of a pain in the rump, but he's pretty witty! LOL. I don't doubt that kid being thrown in the ocean during a typhoon. I saw some strange things happen while I was incarcerated. It could've been at the start of the storm, who are you Who to say it never happened?

You've made some good points along the way Who. Even making a pretty good arguement for yourself, and the existance of these kiddie prisons, and behaivor modification schools. Perhaps these kids need some tough love to snap them out of there reckless behaivor, right?!! Well, now I am starting to see that maybe you are just like the people who run these programs that convience everyone that all these kids are just liars, and manipulators.

Do you realize that was told to me Who? When I threatened to expose them. "Nobody is going to believe you because they all know that you are a liar, and a manipulator." Do you know how many times I hear kids from WWASPS programs say that the same thing was told to them, and their parents.

Just think about that for a second Who. I am telling you for a fact what my experience was. If you've been here for a couple years then you know my story, and I don't have to repeat it. Are you going to call me a liar?!! Just curious?

Hey, CCM Girl….how have you been? No, I have read your story and I don’t doubt your story or anyone else’s for a minute. There was an event that struck RobertBruce as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.Last edited by TheWho on Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Anybody caught "fabricating" a family should just be ignored because they're worthless.

I never fabricated a whole family before but it seems someone did.  You voiced a displeasure as depicted in the post below when someone try to hijack your identity (Mrs. Sympson and family).

Link

I think we have established that many people had various usernames before the new rules took affect.  I think the reason people focus in on my particular posts is because I take a moderate view of the industry.  I dont see the same amount of negative posts towards the anti-program people who did the same thing, which leads me to believe that this behavior is widely accepted within the anti-program group.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »
Bruce before we move on I just wanted to settle on my user names.  I am differentiating between those names in-which I had an account for as "registered names" and the other names which were given in place of guest, mostly random names.  The list that DJ put out contain some of the names which I used when posting as a guest.

My Registered names (including TheWho and Whooter), in which I had an account for was very short:

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
1 or 2 others that dont come to mind right now

Then the political names... Al Gore, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney etal

Total posts would be under 50 for all the registered posts. Most of them were the political posts which were known to be humorous.

I know you mentioned it didnt matter to you if it were 10 or 1,000 but I wanted to lay out the facts before we move on so that we dont need to revisit the point.  Does this work for you?  Do you have any registered names which you think I may have used?  I checked DJ list and did not see any others which I registered.  So we will stay with the political names and RobertBruce., Mark DeGroot and possibly up to 2 others with a total of about 50 posts?

This is what I recall, can you accept this?  Do you see any changes?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2010, 10:06:11 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Bruce before we move on I just wanted to settle on my user names.  I am differentiating between those names in-which I had an account for as "registered names" and the other names which were given in place of guest, mostly random names.  The list that DJ put out contain some of the names which I used when posting as a guest.

My Registered names (including TheWho and Whooter), in which I had an account for was very short:

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
1 or 2 others that dont come to mind right now

Then the political names... Al Gore, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney etal

Total posts would be under 50 for all the registered posts. Most of them were the political posts which were known to be humorous.

I know you mentioned it didnt matter to you if it were 10 or 1,000 but I wanted to lay out the facts before we move on so that we dont need to revisit the point.  Does this work for you?  Do you have any registered names which you think I may have used?  I checked DJ list and did not see any others which I registered.  So we will stay with the political names and RobertBruce., Mark DeGroot and possibly up to 2 others with a total of about 50 posts?

This is what I recall, can you accept this?  Do you see any changes?

I can accept that you played games and posted under various guises and usernames when posting as a guest.  This behavior is not acceptable for either programmies or anti program posters. I will say you seem to be leading the pack in this behavior. I will also still ask why you not only chose to behave this way, but ask why you attempted to attribute your own post to me?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I can accept that you played games and posted under various guises and usernames when posting as a guest.  This behavior is not acceptable for either programmies or anti program posters. I will say you seem to be leading the pack in this behavior. I will also still ask why you not only chose to behave this way, but ask why you attempted to attribute your own post to me?

If a handful of usernames is leading the pack then this forum wasnt as bad as we think.

I mentioned before that I guest posted for various reasons.  Mostly to even the scales.  I was the only moderate in the group.  As far as that specific post.  I do not remember what the circumstances were.  Maybe you were trolling me about being an industry person or giving some poor poster a hard time.  I would have to go back and read the circumstances leading up to the post.  Why is that post so important to you?  I had hundreds of posts where DJ (and others) would change the wording or the name to make it seem like I had written them, pretending to be other people etc. to put me in a bad light.  You probably received some of the fallout because you participated in trolling me.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:09:26 AM by Whooter »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2010, 07:48:13 AM »
The person listening may feel they have to take it with a grain of salt.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Grain of salt?  You invented your family.  A grain of salt wouldn't be adequate for your lies.

I fabricated a son

Yes, you did.  And this is just one of many reasons why nobody here believes you.

I think it is risky to combine exaggeration with facts because it is hard to differentiate where the exaggeration ends and the facts begins.

:soapbox:  :soapbox:

But Whooter is willing to take that risk.  And he does, daily.  Program damage control is done precisely by his blurring the lines between facts and exaggeration and outright fabricating anything else he feels like he needs to nullify any personal stories of abuse on Fornits or to put his thumb on the scales of a debate (as he just admitted several in this thread).  Getting an "honest win" has never been a concern for Whooter.

I fabricated a son

:suicide:  :suicide:

This thread serves as a reminder to readers of Whooter's inability to tell the truth about anything and to show the depths to which he will descend in order to try to invalidate abuse victims.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2010, 08:08:30 AM »
Troll Control, Why is it that the things you hate the most in people are those things you do yourself?  You have posted as children, Survivors, abuse victims, various parents and various staff posts.  Why is this anger directed outwards towards others?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 08:48:59 AM »
You fabricated some quotes you'd like to try to pin on me, but when they are searched, it turns out they were written by you.  Stick to fabricating your family.  You're not good at fabricating quotes so much.

Everything below is true about you.  I understand you don't like it being pointed out and you will try desperately to get the focus off your lies, but here we are back to you again.  Afterall, this thread is dedicated to your lies.

The person listening may feel they have to take it with a grain of salt.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Grain of salt?  You invented your family.  A grain of salt wouldn't be adequate for your lies.

I fabricated a son

Yes, you did.  And this is just one of many reasons why nobody here believes you.

I think it is risky to combine exaggeration with facts because it is hard to differentiate where the exaggeration ends and the facts begins.

:soapbox:  :soapbox:

But Whooter is willing to take that risk.  And he does, daily.  Program damage control is done precisely by his blurring the lines between facts and exaggeration and outright fabricating anything else he feels like he needs to nullify any personal stories of abuse on Fornits or to put his thumb on the scales of a debate (as he just admitted several in this thread).  Getting an "honest win" has never been a concern for Whooter.

I fabricated a son

:suicide:  :suicide:

This thread serves as a reminder to readers of Whooter's inability to tell the truth about anything and to show the depths to which he will descend in order to try to invalidate abuse victims.

Maybe we can talk when you're ready to get honest, but until then, I will just keep renminding readers of all you lied about.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2010, 09:07:38 AM »
You fabricated some quotes you'd like to try to pin on me, but when they are searched, it turns out they were written by you.  Stick to fabricating your family.  You're not good at fabricating quotes so much.

This post (below) isnt fabricated, Troll Control.  You admit that someone hijacked your identity while you were pretending to be this woman Pegg Sympson.

Link

You have thousands of guest posts as do I.  Just curious as to why you get upset at other people when they do it.

Everything below is true about you.  I understand you don't like it being pointed out and you will try desperately to get the focus off your lies, but here we are back to you again.  Afterall, this thread is dedicated to your lies.

I actually created this thread to put the spotlight on my past posts in case anyone had questions.  It is a better place to have this discussion rather than muck up the other threads.  I dont mind people pointing them out, I wrote them, I am not running away or changing my name.  I am man enough to stand in the open and take responsibility.

Maybe we can talk when you're ready to get honest, but until then, I will just keep renminding readers of all you lied about.

That is fine, this thread will be here when you are ready.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2010, 09:44:15 AM »
Previous post previously debunked.  Whooter is clearly "Peg Sympson" and also even created a new alias to troll with in that thread, "hsbr".  Add that to the list.  What's that now?  51?  :rofl:

No it doesn't and no you didn't.  You were posting as "Peg Sympson" before that post where I halted your use of the name.

Here you were posting as "Peg Sympson" long before my post you linked to.  you quoted yourself a few posts down, too, as "Peg."  And a few posts up from my link I found you posting as "hsbr" a new one to add to your list of phony aliases.  You're a liar, bro.

Now carry on with your "Why Whooter is such a twisted and phony asshole that he has to make threads explaining his own lies" thread.  Enjoy, you deserve it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 09:53:24 AM »
Previous post previously debunked.  Whooter is clearly "Peg Sympson" and also even created a new alias to troll with in that thread, "hsbr".  Add that to the list.  What's that now?  51?

But my point is that you were posting as Peg Sympson also as is evident by the link I provided.  Why is it okay when you posted under many aliases but you seem to take objection to it when I did?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »
No, your point was to try to make it look like I was doing that, but now you have been snagged, your link was shown to be bogus, a link to earlier posts of you posing as "Peg Sympson" and quoting yourself as "Peg Sympson" was provided and, as a side benefit, we discovered another one of your alises as well, "hsbr".  

So that's the recap of the "Whooter is a liar" thread that Whooter will try to use to revive his shattered credibility but that he just keeps lying in and getting caught.  By the time this thread is done we will have exposed a whole bunch more of Whooter's lies and aliases, plus he will likely have created a few more during the process.  He is a prodigous fabricator.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
No, your point was to try to make it look like I was doing that.

I was just providing the link to your own words.  I already stated that I posted previously and after.  I am not denying any of that.  But I also showed that you were posting as Peg Sympson also as is evident with this post:

And, by the way, my name is spelled "Pegg" with two "g's" so please stop trying to hijack my identity and put your words in my mouth, Whooter.  For the record, it was Whooter posing as me in the past few posts and I did not say those things.  It's just another example of how cowardly he is when he can't use his won name but tries to steal other people's identities.  I support the idea that Whooter and DJ settle things in the ring, like men, to raise money for the kids, but I think Whooter is really genuinely afraid of it.

Link

Why do you get upset at people posting aliases when you did it yourself?  I will stop asking the question is it upsets or you are not ready to address it right now.  You can just continue to troll me if you like, but I am curious as to why the double standard?