Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22864 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2010, 03:39:52 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

You can't even call them studies, because they're not.  They're exit surveys that parents filled out.  Not a study by a long shot.

Dam it,anne that is not true.  The guy that conducted the survey stated very clearly that when he was done adding up all the answers that it "felt" like a study to him.  So the program decided to release the results as a "study".  lol

Howcan you prove that he did not fix the results to appear the way he wanted them to be... Could be like the Florida election when Bush was elected... Seems like there were hanging chaffs on this guys study.

It can be proven because the guy they hired to tally the results had an IQ below 61 and was incapable of coming up with an idea that big.  He was so exhausted after adding up all 12 survey results that as he was leaving he said he felt he conducted a study of the entire industry.  So thats how they released the study, as an industry wide, long term study.  No hanging chads.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »

You can't even call them studies, because they're not.  They're exit surveys that parents filled out.  Not a study by a long shot.

Dam it,anne that is not true.  The guy that conducted the survey stated very clearly that when he was done adding up all the answers that it "felt" like a study to him.  So the program decided to release the results as a "study".  lol

Howcan you prove that he did not fix the results to appear the way he wanted them to be... Could be like the Florida election when Bush was elected... Seems like there were hanging chaffs on this guys study.

It can be proven because the guy they hired to tally the results had an IQ below 61 and was incapable of coming up with an idea that big.  He was so exhausted after adding up all 12 survey results that as he was leaving he said he felt he conducted a study of the entire industry.  So thats how they released the study, as an industry wide, long term study.  No hanging chads.

Book smarts and street smarts are 2 different things.. Even a Wino knows how to beat people out of money....

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

And therein lies the circular logic and self fulfilling prophecy that comes from programs.

When I look at my own life it comes down to this.  As I've said, I was the "lightweight" of the group of high school friends I was hanging out with.  I had only smoked pot and drank (save when someone slipped a quaalude to me without my knowledge).  I went thru Straight and ended up doing harder drugs after getting out because I believed what they told me about being an addict (even though I wasn't anywhere NEAR an addict before going in) and was diagnosed with PTSD from the abuse suffered in Straight.  The kids who were doing much "worse" things in high school than I was who did NOT go through a program, grew out of their "bad" behaviors and went on to become fairly normal, well adjusted adults.  Once I rejected the  notion that I was an addict and shed the Straight and AA way of thinking, my life began to resemble some sense of normalcy. I realized that I was not an alcoholic and that I wasn't doomed to a life of death, insanity or jail.  That's part of what I mean when I say that there was a vast difference between what Straight taught us to believe and reality.

Yes, it's anecdotal but still.

During my years in high school it would be considered strange if you were not doing drugs or at least smoking pot.  A large percentage of the kids who were not getting high probably needed the therapy the most.  I dont remember parents flipping out that much, although we never told them about what we did.  We did lots of stuff that would have warranted intervention to some parents standards but we would never tell them what we are up to.  
I would suspect that a large number of kids who went into programs had been arrested otherwise how would the parents even know if they were doing drugs or not?  I was pulled over a few times and the cops would just take our stash (Beer roaches what ever was left) try to figure out who was the soberest put him in the drivers seat and tell us to beat it home.  But I guess if I had been busted and had to go to court my folks would have listened to some bad advice about placing me in a program if presented to them, who knows.

So maybe I was lucky and dodged a bullet without knowing it.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2010, 07:19:58 PM »
During my years in high school it would be considered strange if you were not doing drugs or at least smoking pot.  A large percentage of the kids who were not getting high probably needed the therapy the most.  I dont remember parents flipping out that much, although we never told them about what we did.  We did lots of stuff that would have warranted intervention to some parents standards but we would never tell them what we are up to.  
I would suspect that a large number of kids who went into programs had been arrested otherwise how would the parents even know if they were doing drugs or not?  I was pulled over a few times and the cops would just take our stash (Beer roaches what ever was left) try to figure out who was the soberest put him in the drivers seat and tell us to beat it home.  But I guess if I had been busted and had to go to court my folks would have listened to some bad advice about placing me in a program if presented to them, who knows.

So maybe I was lucky and dodged a bullet without knowing it.

You grew up in a different time and place, we here at fornits come from almost every walk of life rich, poor, middle class, from the country, from the cities, mountains and beaches and everywhere in between. So you can never really tell about a persons past without communicating with them in a civil manner. Sometimes to get to really know and understand a survivor you have to make a real effort to listen to their stories of the abuse and listen to what they really brought out of the programs.

For me the only thing positive that came out of programs for me is having and knowing that other survivors can relate and seen with their own eyes as well. There has been a comfort about fornits for years. One other thing I brought out of there was the attitude that the things that don't kill me piss me off, that being said it expresses my feelings about what actually happens in treatment / behavioral modification centers.
[/size][/color]

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »

You grew up in a different time and place, we here at fornits come from almost every walk of life rich, poor, middle class, from the country, from the cities, mountains and beaches and everywhere in between. So you can never really tell about a persons past without communicating with them in a civil manner. Sometimes to get to really know and understand a survivor you have to make a real effort to listen to their stories of the abuse and listen to what they really brought out of the programs.

For me the only thing positive that came out of programs for me is having and knowing that other survivors can relate and seen with their own eyes as well. There has been a comfort about fornits for years. One other thing I brought out of there was the attitude that the things that don't kill me piss me off, that being said it expresses my feelings about what actually happens in treatment / behavioral modification centers.
[/size][/color]

Maybe there is a generation gap that stands in the way of understanding, I dont know.  I was asked in my first few weeks here on fornits to sit back and listen to the stories and read the accounts of survivors.  I tried to read through pages but found myself spending time fighting off attacks and defending my decision to place my daughter into a program that maybe I lost sight of my initial task of listening and trying to understand what many of you went through.  Maybe I have been against the wall for so long that this has become my defined role here on fornits.

I should take a step back from playing the devils advocate and challenging everyone for a awhile, listen and read more and see where that takes me.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2010, 10:11:52 PM »
Does anyone know how to bend conduit pipe?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:08 AM »
Serious question here:

You ever do any postings about hookers and blow?

links or it never happened.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2010, 05:46:20 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Serious question here:

You ever do any postings about hookers and blow?

links or it never happened.

lol,  No I dont think so, I talked about my drug use when I was young but nothing specific to hookers.  Have you ever paid for it in Asia che?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2010, 08:37:23 PM »
Who hasn't paid for it in Asia? I mean seriously... You just have to take a pretty young little thing to KFC and she's yours for the night.

Next question:

Have you ever posted coming clean with your weekend cross dressing antics?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2010, 09:33:32 PM »
Damn mods are moving around my righteous posts.

Did you ever post anything about bending conduit pipe?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
Have you ever posted anything about well hung Nigerians bending conduit pipe?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
If people are interested in why I wrote the posts that I did then this is the thread to ask me.

OK...We're asking.  

Oh FFS.....the whole reason he started this ridiculous thread is because he KNOWS his credibility is shot.  Someone new came along who seems genuinely interested in how programs "work" and what the fallout is from them.  Whooter knows he's caught and he's trying to explain his sock puppetry away and save face.

It ain't working and people ain't buying it.   :deal:  :twofinger:

You are partially right, Anne.  There has been a lot of trolling out in the forum of people asking me questions about my past posts.. "fabricated son" etc.  So I thought if people had a question about a specific post I could redirect it here and avoid having the thread derailed with a topic most people are not interested in.

I think it will help on many levels.

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

You started this thread to clean up your lies and explain yourself, Whooter.  Why are you attacking Anne instead of addressing those posts you wrote?

Do you have two "fabricated sons" or one "fabricated daughter"?

Just answer and we can move on.  If you want to start threads attacking Anne Bonney, go ahead and start them in trhe "OFFA" section.  This thread is to address your posts, not theirs.

We're still waiting to hear exactly how many "fabricated" family members you have, Whooter.  Please explain.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31450&p=384362&hilit=sons+plural#p384362

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
If people are interested in why I wrote the posts that I did then this is the thread to ask me.

OK...We're asking.  

Oh FFS.....the whole reason he started this ridiculous thread is because he KNOWS his credibility is shot.  Someone new came along who seems genuinely interested in how programs "work" and what the fallout is from them.  Whooter knows he's caught and he's trying to explain his sock puppetry away and save face.

It ain't working and people ain't buying it.   :deal:  :twofinger:

You are partially right, Anne.  There has been a lot of trolling out in the forum of people asking me questions about my past posts.. "fabricated son" etc.  So I thought if people had a question about a specific post I could redirect it here and avoid having the thread derailed with a topic most people are not interested in.

I think it will help on many levels.

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

You started this thread to clean up your lies and explain yourself, Whooter.  Why are you attacking Anne instead of addressing those posts you wrote?

Do you have two "fabricated sons" or one "fabricated daughter"?

Just answer and we can move on.  If you want to start threads attacking Anne Bonney, go ahead and start them in trhe "OFFA" section.  This thread is to address your posts, not theirs.

We're still waiting to hear exactly how many "fabricated" family members you have, Whooter.  Please explain.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2010, 12:04:34 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

DJ, It helps if there is a link to what you are referring to.

I believe you are referring toThis post:
I have sons and daughters.  I have a daughter who attended Swift River academy.  None of my other children went to a program.
There was a woman named “WorriedAnne” who posted about her sons experience here on fornits and she got ganged up on by many anti-program people here calling her son gay.  Some people were pretending to be survivors who knew her son and told some pretty disgusting stories.
I posted as a guest and pretended to have a son in the same program that her son went to.  I did this to add support and try to offset the other posters who were pretending to be survivors in her sons program.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2010, 02:04:43 PM »
I posted as a guest and pretended to have a son in the same program that her son went to.

Most people would call that "lying."  What else have you lied about?  How many of your family members are "fabricated"?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control