Author Topic: The abuse you brought on us,the shame is yours.  (Read 13200 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The abuse you brought on us,the shame is yours.
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »
Contract = Cliquing (not "clicking", dman it!) Like, fer instance, looking the wrong way at someone, negative comments about the program.

close, a contract was two or more people breaking one, or several rules Together. i>e me n nazi joking around makes us a goofing contract. or if we were planning to split we were a split contract.

Spread your action = No contact with the person you had a contract with (no newcomers talking to newcomers)

i dont know about this, but new kids didnt talk without strength being aware of the conversation.  Strength being a level of expeditor or above at a trusted position.

Shot down = Like a startover, but no pretense of having to do with time.

shotdowns only had time.  Time to scrub floors for days months some even years on end. I knew many who scrubbed their time away there.

im sure most is the same everywhere its just the people who enforce the program that make it.  Elan was definetly peer related, to the point they enjoyed no one trusting anyone (at a peer level).  If you were lucky you made some real friends you could trust.  
Definetly a jail house mentality.  I couldnt play spades though. no cards or anything like that, i bet they would have banned chutes n ladders if some one brought it with them.
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 03:01:00 AM »
On 2003-10-21 23:39:00, MrSyNiStEr wrote:

"

Contract = Cliquing (not "clicking", dman it!) Like, fer instance, looking the wrong way at someone, negative comments about the program.

close, a contract was two or more people breaking one, or several rules Together. i>e me n nazi joking around makes us a goofing contract. or if we were planning to split we were a split contract.

Yeah, exactly. Letting each other get away with breaking rules or smiling at each other in group or talking out in group. Different grammer, that's all. Instead of having a split contract, we were cliquing about splitting.  

Spread your action = No contact with the person you had a contract with (no newcomers talking to newcomers)

i dont know about this, but new kids didnt talk without strength being aware of the conversation.  Strength being a level of expeditor or above at a trusted position.
With us it was no nukes talk to eachother ever. And you could get started over and be a nuke again at the drop of a hat. "No turning your back on your newcomer" was a seperate rule. Every moment an oldcomer had to have direct eye contact with the nukes. I suppose Strength would be like fifth phasers or maybe staff trainees. Was reentry a different level or a different thing than expediter and strength?

Shot down = Like a startover, but no pretense of having to do with time.

shotdowns only had time.  Time to scrub floors for days months some even years on end. I knew many who scrubbed their time away there.

No, I mean newcomer was supposedly the first phase of the program. Was supposed to last like a month or two, but often lasted 6 months or more, over a year for some people. We weren't allowed to lift a finger or even walk accross a room without someone hanging onto the back of our pants. Scrubbing toilets or running messages for staff or helping with lunch were prividges which we called responsibilities. One of those responsibilities for upper phasers was to guard the doors during raps and open meetings.

im sure most is the same everywhere its just the people who enforce the program that make it.  Elan was definetly peer related, to the point they enjoyed no one trusting anyone (at a peer level).  If you were lucky you made some real friends you could trust.  

Definetly a jail house mentality.  I couldnt play spades though. no cards or anything like that, i bet they would have banned chutes n ladders if some one brought it with them.

SyN

"

The basic slight of mind is the same. The props are different. Instead of sitting in group all day, they had you busy on all those tasks. But the snitch culture sounds just the same.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
--Anonymous

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2003, 08:00:00 AM »
SYN
     That was funny,Chutes n ladders.nice wake up!

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2003, 08:15:00 AM »
Guess I had a contract.Lorretta. I often think about you.Thank you for frezzing a piece of my birthday cake.That night coming back from hell.That lock up was sooooooo beyond sick and twisted,thought David was really going to kill me, or put me up stairs were he let me peek in.You want to be in there Verry?I said no!Standing there covered in wet cloths and shaving cream and the tampons all haning in my face.I remember a kid tied to the poll in his underware and the smell was awful.The cake was tasty and I was at ease to back in poland and far away from bear moutain.wow you would have gottenKILLED for that.hope your well and happy I am.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2003, 08:21:00 AM »

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »
I was remembering David and it blows my mind I'm shaking,I wrote so much and my hands hit the key board and lost it all.Dame I have to start over.

BEAR MOUTAIN was in waterford I was sent there for reacting to no phone call to my dad.I was not conforming to there ways.I was 14 and I wanted my father,thats all I new.
         I was always getting tours in the suller to freak me out and water constantly being dumped on me.David had men often drag me down to the men"s dorm and hold me under the cold shower.I would screem it hurt.I was always in wet cloths and lots and lots of tampons now.I could not see. KNOCK ON YOUR 14 TAMPON! I would take my hands and have to count them.I was told I was a dirty pig.Dame this is DEEP! Taking a TIME OUT,LISTEN TO SOMTHING PEACEFULL!oh,AND THE OUT FIT,WAS SHORT SHORTS AND A RIFEL MADE OF WOOD HAD TO MARCH AROUND THE DINNING ROOM AT MEAL TIME.SHACK YOUR ASS VERRY.WHAT A SIGHT I MUST HAVE BEEN!SHAVING CREAM PARYYYYYYY.HE WAS ILL.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »
Well,I guess your still in my soul,how sucky the brain keeps tapes you fucked with my self asteam and my worth,thanks so much you wonderfu; fuckin ELAN. lets help the children .I am sad today but I made it.you sick f men.I am also having a cry I STOOD in front of david GMtampons dippeded in ketchup and I could not see to count ,but count I had to you sick ass.DOES ANY MAN HAVE THE BALLS TO PISS ON HER?I thought I would die I was no wayyyyyy!and tes wayyyyyyyyyy (all women turn your heads) I was layed over two chairs and held down.DOES ANY MAN HAVE THE BALLS TO PISS ON THIS BITCH? and it happened I was pissed on and I reacted! flewwwwwwwwww off the chairand died for reacting,but you never killed me David.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2003, 03:37:00 PM »
I was sent to your house DAVID SO THEY COuld COME OUT SICK OM ME  see that was it!They were living in hell and new I would go bck and they had to stay!living in wet clothes and tampons covered in ketchup I was fuckedddddddddddddd! and I so lost it, I broke a window and was yelling for my dad and them I got fucked with for that!David put boxing cloves on my hands and yess it was hard to wipe.and he punched me in my head and said ohhh poor baby wants to die!sick fuck! burn in hellllllllllll! and you are lollol  heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sick fuckers come fuck with me TODAY!I think not but,hey give it a bing bing,wish you luck.you torcher4ed me and I live with your phisical results,fuck spelling tonight!
and FUCK YOU JOE DR> KEN JEFF MARTY PETER and all the rest.I am an angry bitch tonight because you all live in a lie!so burn in HELLLLLLLL lierssssss

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2003, 03:48:00 PM »
IN A WORD FUCK YOU! you sick twisted person,Joe is dead ! lol your god is Dead and I am living and I am strong!and I will post everything and guess what there are still plenty alive to support me.YOUR IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2003, 05:17:00 PM »
You are doing great Dee. Keep it up.

Paul

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2003, 05:32:00 PM »
Hey I was posing about David I am not only still physical effected I am soooooooooo cold I'm shaking can't post right now,

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »
Thanks paul I am fine just going through something I guess. Thanks for the supprot dude.
                 Peace out1

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2003, 05:59:00 PM »
Watch me walk. sick fuck .you physicaly recked my spine . you destroyed me!Medical  NEGLECT you stupid mother fuckerHow  sick you Men are and still are!!To look at me?most would say wow,she is pritty I don't look like I have disabilities,look close amd get past the face,I was fucked!MEDICAL NEGLECT,and emotinonal and......................................I am posting pictures of your damage,what goes around mother fucker!am I angry today ?bet your asssss I am.I am in it!YOU STAND

RIGHT THERE YOU MOTHER!

The reason your standing there is ?You refuse to accept the reality,the reality is your abusive .

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2003, 06:04:00 PM »
Go to Hell Martyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2003, 06:28:00 PM »
THE REALITY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.YOU EFFECTED ME TODAY I NEW IT WAS COMEING,I KNOW ME.

HEY JANE REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE FOR WOMENS RIGHTS? yOU WERE SENT TO BEAR MOUNTAIN ? NEW A gm WAS GOING TO BE CALLED,JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FOR ME.I DIED THAT DAY,THAT WAS THE TURNING POINT,REMEMBER WHEN i GOT PISTED ON? tHAT WAS SO HELPFUL IN MY PROGRAM THANKS eLAN I REALLY LEARNED ALOT.I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR ABUSE. :wave: