Author Topic: The abuse you brought on us,the shame is yours.  (Read 13154 times)

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
The abuse you brought on us,the shame is yours.
« on: October 21, 2003, 12:34:00 AM »
I bring no shame on myself.Shame for what?For sharing my memories and knowing right from wrong.I have more compassion for the other souls you tried to destroy.  all I watched and lived through. You both beleive your good and its all in the name of helping children.Where did you get your Degree,Marty and Jeff? See you have been there so long you beleive your good and we are mental.I am very much alive and well.I would not have nor will I give you the satisfaction.Remeber jennifer S?I do, how was it you were helping her?making her beleive she would drown in your lake gasping for air and unable to move because you had her tied up like a mummy.Hey did you get that from a movie?Well, I didn't enjoy the show and you lept having repeats of the same ABUSE.yes guys thats ABUSE!Remember, all that read this.This learning experence and ,thats what it was called. was giving to her BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT SHE WAS ACTING CRAZY.Remember the DOG HOUSE wonderful staff that you were.Yet another wonderful learning experence for her.This time she got to live in the dog house on the stage everyone Had to bark at her.GEEZ that was so helpful for her mind.I'm making soup and its late.You all are abusers and so twisted.HEY, news flash for you both ,out here in the real world it's healthy to relate honestly and very healthy to write.(writing your feelings down on paper?)knock on this fucking door!your words not mine.Never ever say we bring shame upon our selves.It's a statement that you think by telling your self will help you with your guilt!THATS REALITY FOLKS.

[ This Message was edited by: Dee Verry on 2003-10-21 06:41 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »
It"s  very late and these two individuals make me frustrated have no desire to correct Grammer and spelling.

All in the name of Therapy.

With our eagerness of spirit we shall no longer dwell on the unreal or unattainabal we must strive towards our positve goal.

What goes around comes around and it's all coming around on you.

You said it different though guys.This  is how it went in your very sane world that you beleive you greated for the good of childeren.It will make us all so strong.Society with in a society.They will never understand our ways out there.Yours is not to question why,yours is just to do or DIE!
 STAND RIGHT THERE MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRR

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND IT'S ALLLLLL COMING AROUND ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER.GET THE FUCK OUT!

IT ALL COMES OUT IN THE WASH.

[ This Message was edited by: Dee Verry on 2003-10-21 06:52 ]

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »
I wanted to say that the language is there's thats how we were addressed.As children we were taught to exspress and vent our feelings with there own language.There were examples set down for us and,it was demanded to follow the leader.You would pay a price if you didn't.Act as if or die!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »
Way to go Dee. Keep it up!

Paul

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »
The Elan School was in Maine? To me it seems strange that there would be so much "ghetto-style" cussing coming from this seemingly placid state way up in the nether-regions. How many black people live in Maine, maybe 50?  :lol: But seriously, folks...how did that cussing make its way all the way up to Maine? (if this is in fact where Elan was)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 10:50:00 AM »
Elan was in Maine. Most of the people in Elan were from oter places.

So shut the fuck up!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 10:55:00 AM »
if this is in fact where elan was.  
What the fuk is that supposed to mean froderik?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 11:07:00 AM »
So shut the fuck up!

Ok, Ok...now I get it..jeez..

What the fuk is that supposed to mean froderik?

It wasn't supposed to mean anything; I wasn't 100% sure that it was in Maine, or if that was the only existing branch. So I was just checking...Man you all really do like to cuss, y'all make me seem like a saint, lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »
You are a saint Froderick

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 12:51:00 PM »
On 2003-10-21 07:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Way to go Dee. Keep it up!

Paul"

didn t write this.

Paul St. John

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2003, 07:45:00 PM »
ok it was in maine and it was there way.what does ghetto??? have to do with anything

[ This Message was edited by: Dee Verry on 2003-10-21 16:46 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »
what does ghetto??? have to do with anything

By this I meant "ghetto-style" cussing. Nothing more. I didn't realize that Elan imported their victims from elsewhere, so I couldn't make sense out of how what I thought were a bunch of kids from Maine could get so down-and-dirty. I see now that this was maybe a little short-sighted on my part. Other programs (like the one I was in) brought kids in from out of state, so maybe I could have considered this possibility. Shoot me. But I'm still curious as to how the "cussing therapy" thing got started in Elan...in other words, whose idea was it to begin with? Where did it originate?
>>FR13

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-10-21 18:19 ]

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 10:47:00 PM »
frod..
elan thought it was good therapy to make us get our feelings off at each other to end hostility. Getting or feelings off consisted of swearing and screaming at each other during group time. or during a general meeting.  A general meeting was like one huge group against one individual.  You get general meetings for a variety of different reasons. ranging from goofing off, you know acting like a kid, to fukn a girl in the bathroom cause you got so much baby batter in you its popping out of your fukn eye balls.
but they felt it was a good way to handle our day to day problems.  Then their were haircuts, and had nothing to do with your hair. For small rule infractions a group of 4 would yell at you for whatever lil things another kid booked (narcd) you for. Lil things mainly. like not washing the dishes fast enough or rippin a fart during dinner.
The program was based aroung cussin each other out. dont know how it was supposed to help really, but at least i can ream some one a new asshole if i have too.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2003, 11:53:00 PM »
To Froderik I had company and read it wrong,sorry.I honestly don't know how or where it started.The program Day top was were Joe had gone before he opened Elan with Dr stupid.I think the staff liked it is all, they thought it sounded more intence and scary.have a good nite and again sorry for the mix up.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2003, 12:48:00 AM »
Froderik,
 The basic daily routine was different in a couple of ways and the lingo was different, but with a lot of synonyms.

Instead of sitting in group 12 hours a day and going to host homes, they did just a couple of meetings a day and the rest of the time did responsibilities. Newcomers had the shit jobs, then there was kitchen, there were expediters who spied and snitched, I suppose it was a lot like being a 5th phaser.

I've been learning some of the lingo. Some of it translates easily and directly to Straightling, some doesn't.

Contract = Cliquing (not "clicking", dman it!) Like, fer instance, looking the wrong way at someone, negative comments about the program.

Spread your action = No contact with the person you had a contract with (no newcomers talking to newcomers)

Shot down = Like a startover, but no pretense of having to do with time.

reentry = final phase (reentry into society)
House = Group
Haircut = Short confrontontation by small group in seperate room
House meeting = Confrontated in Group
Pull up = stood up
Bad rapping = saying verboten things
Guilt concept = having bad thoughts
book = chain of command

India Indicas, Mr. Peabody?
-- Sherman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes