Author Topic: Quit avoiding Marnie/Jessica  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Quit avoiding Marnie/Jessica
« on: October 19, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »
Marnie
Numerous people have asked for your qualifications and you keep giving them the run around.Is it because you have no qualifications? I have been watching this site for a long time and I was wondering the last time i even saw you at AARC.Oh thats right when you graduated.You have not seen AARC in 7,8 ,9 years and you claim to be the expert.Jessica when was the last time you were there??Its been 5 or 6 by now and you tto feel the right to make all these alligations with no back up. The thing with you Jess that you fail to mention is your family did not support you in AARC so you were taken in by a mom who you have never spoken to since.You fail to mention all that AARC did for you,but you are quick to chastize them. Why is that Jess?????

As far as creditials I would like to know MArnie why are you the expert??Please tell we are all waiting............
Signed,
I know the truth about both of you :???:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
Not sure who you are, but I'll respond to that, to what was addressed to me (Jessica) anyway.  If you are talking about what I shared about on 21C, just remember that the media tends to skip a lot of what is said.  Just to let you know in writing, I was filmed for that documentary for 2 hours, I did mention the fact that my parents weren't envolved in the program, I did mention positives that I received from the program, I did and I repeat made a point of saying that I am only speaking for the period of time which I was in aarc.  I have always said I don't know what it's like now.  I have never been on this board to bash aarc or say that Dr. Vause is evil.  I have always only shared my personal experience.  I have always made it very clear to reporters when talking to them, that I don't the Dr. Vause is a bad person, I don't think he runs the center for money or any other bad motive.  I do believe he honestly feels he is helping people.  All I've ever wanted to do is express how whether you like to admit it or not, not everything while I was in there was roses.  There were things done and said that effect me to this very day. So just remember what you read here and what you see in the media is a small portion of what someone really feels and wants to say. I know sometimes I have tended to just react to things (like being called a crack whore, and being threatened as I have been on this board).  Free speech, that's all this has ever been about, freedom to express my own opinion.  Thanks.  Jes

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 11:12:00 PM »
I'm really surprised that you have not responded to my private E-mail Jessica.  Why?
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 12:20:00 AM »
The only qualification anyone needs to speak about what they've seen and heard for themselves is that they've seen it and heard it for themselves.

If she were saying nothing but nice things about AARC, would you be questioning her qualifications then?

BTW, what's your qualification for questioning someone else's experience?

There is not a "fragment" in all nature, for every relative fragment of one thing is a full harmonious unit in itself.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »
Hamilton, I had know idea you wanted to speak with me privately and I am not a registered user therefore I can't respond to you privately.  Jes

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
Oh.  If you are the Jessica McArthur that I saw on 21C I would like to have some follow-up discussion with you --- completely none threatening and supportive.  If you want to register and reply, please feel free.  I thought you were the Jessica M who is registered.  So who is Jessica M.?
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 10:10:00 AM »
oh that's probably me.  I must have forgotten.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2003, 04:32:00 PM »