Author Topic: GINGER!!!  (Read 3120 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« on: October 17, 2003, 07:02:00 PM »
Ok I believe. He is pleased to be recognized for his creative quoting too. That is strange.

Also I love having a quote of my own  ::nod:: awesome!

Wow the fornits members and members from the beyond, figures not like anything else in our collective lives have been regular. I will be looking for him to add his special touch to my messages for now on.

As for American Government good lord, they are teaching us the basics but it keeps turning into crazy political debates lead by rabid librals vs Bush flag waving dimwits, I'm winning oops I mean the librals are making excellent points and the demapublicans just cannot back their arguements which always makes a fight easier.

Hell don't debate with a straightling baby, I'm not intimidated by a junior college full of Gap wearing young republicans. Ha Ha Ha Ha I like my teacher though he is not trying to cattle prod us along, he wants position papers and real opinions, your own. It is throwing everyone off they must not have an opinion, I will gladly give them mine all day long. They keep asking the teacher what he wants A friggin opinion.  

I think they are doing something to the water up here. Mind control. Beer for me please.

What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult.
-- Sigmund Freud

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
GINGER!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 07:06:00 PM »
Look! He did it again!! Let's see what I get.

Hey, want to read a real American political mind blower?
http://lawfulpath.com/ref/vk2k.shtml

I just found this. Don't know a thing about the sources or anything yet.

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 07:48:00 PM »
Facts I want facts, this is definately worth digging into as deep as possible

I want my boyfriend to read this so badly, and sick sick sick I am afriad to say it to him on the phone I am afraid to mail it to him at the base, because I am paranoid.

The sicker thing, I am right to be paranoid. They probably read his mail. Listen to his calls I want to shoot him in the leg or something God why the military Ginger me/him come on does that seem right?

what is stranger is he is not one of them he is more like us, he doesn't believe that shit, he is loving and good and just Fuck. Iraq for Bush the people who fucked us all God if he gets papers I am going to shoot him or something like in the foot and I am not joking.

It is evil we know it other people know it why are we powerless why why are we powerless that article was so right they turn us against each other so then can run their agenda while we fight amongst ourselves and try and get the newest best thing.

What can we do? before it is all done for us

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684855674/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Henry Kissinger

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 07:51:00 PM »
so he is telling me it is all about money?

Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked,  and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that  the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque  self-deception."  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0517150735/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Mark Twain, The Mysterious Stranger, 1916, Ch.9

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 07:51:00 PM »
we are chatting Ginger we are chatting

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684855674/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Henry Kissinger

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2003, 07:55:00 PM »
Who, you and your b-fnd?

Hey, I've known a lot of military people who I liked and admired. I'm sort of counting on the good guys to say when enough is enough and just brush up on the proper procedures to refuse unlawful orders.

Always try to do things in chronological order; it's less confusing that way.
--Unknown

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 08:18:00 PM »
Nope, I think I was chatting with Crazy Mac.

Read the top messages. He was answering my questions and then he repeated the Henry Kissenger quote twice.

Do you often get the same quote two times in a row? Hmmm Mac????  :wave:

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 08:28:00 PM »
He is a good guy but I cannot serve in something that I do not believe in. I cannot do it.

He thinks that is doing the right thing even if he does not believe all of Bush's ideology he flies planes, imagine me freaking the fuck out right here, and I just want him to quit.

He talks about always knowing he will have a job and be able to take care of his family, I think hell food stamps are cool with me man.

I'll take a government hand out to get you the hell on the ground and back in my arms, shit I will shoot him in the ass if they ever try to deploy him, with his own gun

because thanks to Straight I am labled crazy and cannot purchase one of my own.

I think he will forgive me if I am real nice after he wakes up from that sedative in Canada.
    I am not joking, I would rather live in a shack and pull my own teeth out with a pair of plyers then have him have that type of job security. Well Mac?? Am I nuts?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 08:28:00 PM »
Henry Kissinger 3 times now. 3 times

The only voluntary urine sample they'll get from me is a taste test
--Bumper Sticker

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 09:36:00 PM »
Shit! I'm jealous. The old man never talked to me this often, even when he was alive. And he did hate Henry Kissenger with a burning passion.

I hear ya' on the government largess thing. What's the diff, except that you don't have to kill for welfare. And I'm not sure about future job security for vets any more. I think we're coming to a point where folks will have to choose between fidelity to American and fidelity to the US government. Well, I think we're there already, but just lately a lot more people are starting to notice.

I heard that they're rejecting new recruits if they have tats on their faces, hands or necks. And I know a guy from long ago who was serving in the Coast Guard and was court martialled for getting a tat while on shore leave. The charge was defacing government property.

Maybe you don't have to shoot him. Maybe you can just drug him and have "A vote for Büsh is a vote for America's Fürhor" tatooed on the back of his neck or something? Or maybe a rainbow peace sign in the middle of his forehead?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
--Unanimous

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 18:36:00, Antigen wrote:

"Shit! I'm jealous. The old man never talked to me this often, even when he was alive.

--Unanimous

"

Dad.... that's cold!

Cops; you wake `em up you gotta dance with `em. They lead.
-- Jack McNulty

Offline Nobody

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf
GINGER!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 10:34:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 18:37:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2003-10-18 18:36:00, Antigen wrote:

"Shit! I'm jealous. The old man never talked to me this often, even when he was alive.

--Unanimous

"

Dad.... that's cold!

Cops; you wake `em up you gotta dance with `em. They lead.
-- Jack McNulty

"

Oh shit!!!!!

The Internet is now safe for free speech.
-- Christopher A. Hansen on the overturning of the Communications Decency Act

emember, Nobody really cares!

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2003, 02:54:00 AM »
Holy shit! He's talking now.

A lot!!!!

I am going to practice the art of tatooing also perhaps a nice rainbow triangle on his forhead  :smokin: A lovely Marxist wedding in Vegas. He has a tatoo that is the chinese symbol of discipline on him, I am so un-disciplined I am suprised the thing didn't jump off his chest and bite me.

Maybe my adoration will change him, or maybe the crazy glued bush cheney ashcroft are the real axis of evil bumper sticker will.  :tup:  

I can't believe that everytime I go to hit say it I am waiting to see what my quote will be. Here we go Please No Kissinger  

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
GINGER!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 12:22:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 23:54:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"I can't believe that everytime I go to hit say it I am waiting to see what my quote will be. Here we go Please No Kissinger  

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

"

Hahaha! No, no Kissenger. Just O'le Nick, as we used to call him.

The only voluntary urine sample they'll get from me is a taste test
--Bumper Sticker