Author Topic: ELAN DOCUMENT  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
ELAN DOCUMENT
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:41:44 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: ELAN DOCUMENT
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 09:48:23 AM »
dethgurl huh
great name for a band.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 02:05:46 AM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
http://http://www.scribd.com/doc/44635665/Scribd
It’s a brutal read, as it tells many ugly truths of the Élan School’s brutality, The Élan School’s creator: Sadist Joe Ricci, the cruelty, the crimes, the perpetrators, the co-conspirators, and the sins of omission that also perpetuate this virulent despicable legacy.

Everyone who ever fucking saw it for what it was and then still actively participated in causing anyone to be sent there anyway should have excerpts of this branded into the backs of their eyelids.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 10:52:33 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
dethgurl huh
great name for a band.

:deal: o.k. it is my band.
copyright Dethgurl
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 03:51:19 PM »
Gonna voice my opnion,and hopefully not piss off the masses
I dont see alot of Elan people here. Never really have. I only see the same people, post the same kind of articles, and spending countless hours, creating videos
and websites to make a point that is mute.
Its over. Its been over. Our abusers are mostly dead,and burried. The ones that ARE still alive,have yet to face their maker. But they will,and they will all get what they have comin to them
Either you get better,or you dont. YES Elan was horrible. Everything that I have read,is the truth,(mostly)and its terrible. I lived it too
But .........
Its 30 years ago today for me since I left that hell hole. I suffered just like anyone else. Maybe not as much as others,maybe more than some. But I found that at some point,I had to make changes. It was no longer about Elan,and it was my responsibility to make a life for myself.
Unfortunately I still have some nightmares once in a great while. But really,the only time I think about Elan, is when I read the info on the internet. In my 30 years of reading,and talking to people,I have yet to read something new. Unless of course you count the Mark and Sharon Show.
If you are still suffering,and Elan is to blame,I suggest you get some help. PTSD is a real illness and treatable.
But if you continue to live in the past,you have nothing to look forward to. I cant speak for everyone,but MY life is pretty good. Sure I could have more money,bigger house,more toys etc.. But I feel blessed,and am grateful I am not eating Eggplant Parm on Wed nights
To this day,I will not eat Eggplant
Happy Holidays and God Bless You

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 10:02:15 AM »
Gonna voice my opnion,and hopefully not piss off the masses
I dont see alot of Elan people here. Never really have. I only see the same people, post the same kind of articles, and spending countless hours, creating videos
and websites to make a point that is mute.
Its over. Its been over. Our abusers are mostly dead,and burried. The ones that ARE still alive,have yet to face their maker. But they will,and they will all get what they have comin to them
Either you get better,or you dont. YES Elan was horrible. Everything that I have read,is the truth,(mostly)and its terrible. I lived it too
But .........
Its 30 years ago today for me since I left that hell hole. I suffered just like anyone else. Maybe not as much as others,maybe more than some. But I found that at some point,I had to make changes. It was no longer about Elan,and it was my responsibility to make a life for myself.
Unfortunately I still have some nightmares once in a great while. But really,the only time I think about Elan, is when I read the info on the internet. In my 30 years of reading,and talking to people,I have yet to read something new. Unless of course you count the Mark and Sharon Show.
If you are still suffering,and Elan is to blame,I suggest you get some help. PTSD is a real illness and treatable.
But if you continue to live in the past,you have nothing to look forward to. I cant speak for everyone,but MY life is pretty good. Sure I could have more money,bigger house,more toys etc.. But I feel blessed,and am grateful I am not eating Eggplant Parm on Wed nights
To this day,I will not eat Eggplant
Happy Holidays and God Bless You

What are you trying to say Old Man,?? We aren't supposed to feel some pain from our program experiences.?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive

I would be dead without programs.

Programs are for your aid not ridicule.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 01:50:35 PM »
What are you trying to say Old Man,?? We aren't supposed to feel some pain from our program experiences.?

I didnt say that at all Danny. Why would you think that ?
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is an option.
This forum and many like it,only continue the drama,and feed the suffering of those who participate. Have you not seen the thousands of personal attacks ? Have you not noticed that maybe 4-5 people participate,but hundreds read it ?
Why do you think the hundreds dont participate ?
You dont have to choose a side,to see a real sickness, in those who seek to hurt others. Though from your previous posts its obvious that the meaning behind what I wrote was lost to anger and bile. Im sorry that you are still affected by your experience. There's no shame in needing help and if you do,you should get some. That is NOT to say that I think you need help. Just a broad statement. Thats between you and god.
Fornits does a very poor job of showing off those who have recovered. Always has. Its a one sided version of people's experiences during and after Elan. Everything I have read (mostly) has been very negative,and in sharp contrast to those who actually live life,have a life,and is not stuck in the Diningroom in Poland Springs.
This is another encounter group where a select few have come to hurt others.40-50 kids per house in Poland x's 4 houses. Over 30 years... Do the math... yet only 4-5 people participate here. (not counting the screen names made up by all of you) I have seen no other purpose served here.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I dont think you can.
BTW thanks .. I AM an old man.. but this old man lives life to the fullest. I never signed in as someone else,and the only reason I returned in March of this year was to defend myself from the 2 stooges.
Gotta run as I am playing a benefit for a cancer victim's family in Vernon Hills
Happy Holidays

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
liarsexposed wrote;
"Gotta run as I am playing a benefit for a cancer victim's family in Vernon Hills"

Man you can't fling a dead cat without hitting another guitar player.
http://www.musicxray.com/xrays/search?q ... l&x=21&y=9
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

I didnt say that at all Danny. Why would you think that ?
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is an option.
This forum and many like it,only continue the drama,and feed the suffering of those who participate. Have you not seen the thousands of personal attacks ? Have you not noticed that maybe 4-5 people participate,but hundreds read it ?
Why do you think the hundreds dont participate ?
You dont have to choose a side,to see a real sickness, in those who seek to hurt others. Though from your previous posts its obvious that the meaning behind what I wrote was lost to anger and bile. Im sorry that you are still affected by your experience. There's no shame in needing help and if you do,you should get some. That is NOT to say that I think you need help. Just a broad statement. Thats between you and god.
Fornits does a very poor job of showing off those who have recovered. Always has. Its a one sided version of people's experiences during and after Elan. Everything I have read (mostly) has been very negative,and in sharp contrast to those who actually live life,have a life,and is not stuck in the Diningroom in Poland Springs.
This is another encounter group where a select few have come to hurt others.40-50 kids per house in Poland x's 4 houses. Over 30 years... Do the math... yet only 4-5 people participate here. (not counting the screen names made up by all of you) I have seen no other purpose served here.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I dont think you can.
BTW thanks .. I AM an old man.. but this old man lives life to the fullest. I never signed in as someone else,and the only reason I returned in March of this year was to defend myself from the 2 stooges.
Gotta run as I am playing a benefit for a cancer victim's family in Vernon Hills
Happy Holidays

I too,hope you find your way @Art.. :peace:  :peace:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
liarsexposed wrote;
"Gotta run as I am playing a benefit for a cancer victim's family in Vernon Hills"

Man you can't fling a dead cat without hitting another guitar player.
http://www.musicxray.com/xrays/search?q ... l&x=21&y=9
      VERNON HILLS? get out........Im in Gurnee
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad