Author Topic: Ohhh Carey  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
Ginger,

Please elaborate on what you know about Tom Burton scamming parents.

He  has scammed a few wwasp parents too. I thought he was just incompetent.

I would be interested in hearing more .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2003, 11:38:00 PM »
All I really know about Tom Burton is that he supposedly sued WWASP on behalf of a family, and (according to some) did a rediculously slack job of it. Mere incompetence wouldn't explain it.

Then a year or two later, a group of parents and former clients of SAFE, Orlando hired him to go after SAFE. He took their money (some thousands) and their documents and quit returning phone calls till they sued him. Don't know how that all ended.

You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.

--Charles Austin Beard

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-10-14 17:24:00, Antigen wrote:

"Once again, anyone got a snap shot of that cat that alegedly got out of the bag? Now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you. I'm guessing you don't actually know that, any more than you know that Carey's a slutt asshole alcoholic lunatic.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

"

Ginger, would you mind clarifying what you mean

when you say ...

"now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you."

Thanks!

::hatter:: "

Sure. I mean that if this slam du jour has any merit about Carey selling info to WWASP for $68k, then the info is already out and there's no point in being so circumspect about it. So if anyone would like to convince me of the merit of this claim, I'd like to see some kind of evidence. On the other hand, if the folks making this claim don't really know it to be true, well then they wouldn't want to release info here that WWASP hasn't already bought and paid for, right?

When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ...... And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities.
-- Bill Clinton, 3-22-94

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »
Spots, I'm so glad your grandaughter's home again! If there's one thing this world could use a little more of, I'm sure it's unconditional grandmotherly love. I look forward to reading whatever you write.

As to the brawl over Carey, I don't think she's controling anyone. I think a bunch of people have well demonstrated some of the effects of the Program. Just take a look into any of the other cult survivor forums on this server and you'll see a similar pattern. Usually, people either bounce off after awhile or reel themselves in once they've blown off enough steam. Usually, I just watch or not and try to pick out the really good stuff. There is some really good stuff in all of these forums if you look for it!

This time, I felt the need to step in, not as a moderator or authority, but just as an uninterested party with, hopefully, some useful insight. That one post yesterday morning really got my goat. Folks, that was pretty damned close to stalking! I hope this row is over now.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.  The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.  
--Plato

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2003, 02:08:00 PM »
Ginger,

The $68,000 is the amount of money my husband and I spent on the Program.I am very ashamed to say. There is more $$$ that was spent on assisiting  my child after he came home with the trauma he experienced in the Program. Spring Creek Lodge and TB. Especially TB.

When we incorporate the transporting scam and Seminar hotel cost it continues to add up.
Money was not an issue. Seeking competent intervention for what I preceived to be  his self destuctive behavior was.

WE sold our retirement stock to finance this intervention. We love our son and truly believed WWASP was a Godsend. I know differently now.

When Carey chooses to belittle and underestimate the desperatin parents feel when their children are self destructing, I feel angry, vey angry at her judgemental attiitude.

Carey is fortunate she never was at such a desperate place .

I was making fun of the Anon who corrected my "Bad Grammar" "Bad Spelling""Bad Public Relations."(?)

The Seminars teach the feedback, coaching crap. The "Thank you for sharing" upon receiving unsolicted criticism.

I attended all three Seminars. That is why I was committed to my child "Graduate the Program." Committment to the Program.
Resource Realizations Seminars DO Brainwash.That is a fact.

Carey sharing personal confidential emails with WWASP attorneys doesn't frightened me.

The information will go public as you Ginger, had stated earlier in the months in regard to the Ivy Ridge Attorney threat.

A new volume of facts can be added to the Pure Rebuttal website. Better yet we will create our own Website to expose wwasp for the malicious, abusive,fraudulent Program that it is.With all of the players.

The proof is in the facts that will be presented.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2003, 06:17:00 PM »
On 2003-10-15 11:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"When Carey chooses to belittle and underestimate the desperatin parents feel when their children are self destructing, I feel angry, vey angry at her judgemental attiitude."

Well, just don't get angry. For every accusation Carey ever made, 10 others who you may well regard as trusted friends and respected collegues have probably muttered it under their breath. Trust me on that one.

If you want Carey, or anyone, to understand you then try and understand them. We all get taken for a ride many times in our lives. How in the world could I spend a year and a half with that dumb (I mean it, I saw his IQ score and it was below the 90 mark!) sadistic son of a bitch who fathered my first child AND believe he was Mr. Wonderful in the rough? How could the whole damned country buy into the Vietnam war for so long. Do you think THAT scam hasn't driven families apart? What about Nazism? Are all Germans just born stupid and crazy? I could go on and on.

Or is it that damned near anyone can be taken in by the most outrageous lies, if they don't see it coming.

Instead of getting side-tracked and losing your composure over these accusations, why not just count to ten and see if you can explain it?

While you're at it, I'm still very puzzled over all this cloak and dagger stuff. As you note, WWASP and other thought reform practitioners are the ones with all the secrets to conceal. I don't understand where anyone who's trying to mess up their scam really has anything to hide. What possibl information could Carey have (or anyone else, for that matter) that would do harm to the cause of exposing this fraud and abuse? I thought exposure was the name of the game?

Moreover, if there is no dire need for secrecy on our part, then what is the motive for this concerted attack on Carey? Is it just left-over neurosis and rage looking for a target? Or is there some other reason why someone would want to have us all busy looking under the bed for this imaginary Scary Carey monster?

I swear to ya' yesterday an old friend asked me, in all seriousness, if it were true that I'd gone "pro WWASP". This was just a few minutes after I responded to the first post in this thread, "I might (though I wouldn't) just as easily post an anon message claiming that Susan Scheff or Ken Lay were unrepentant jaywalkers at some point in the past. Would you believe it? Would you care?"

How paranoid is that? Who wants us all to be scared of Carey and why do they want it?

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

Offline hurleygurley

• View Profile
    • http://www.thetroublingtroubledteenindustry.org
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
I had previously spoken well of Tom Burton while he represented me in Utah. The story doesn't end well with him and as he did with WWASPS and SAFE and another suit, he screwed up big time with me.  he took $10k from me while I had to hound him constantly and politely and rewrite everything he did. He was consistently late and out of touch. The piece de resistance was getting another $10k bill from him for doing less than nothing - he left me in a very messy situation regarding a TRO, notice for which I never received, and it is too late to do anything about at this point.

He's a menace to our community and I was suckered in by his superficial kindness.[ This Message was edited by: hurleygurley on 2005-09-16 20:55 ]