Author Topic: Ohhh Carey  (Read 4695 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2003, 02:33:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 10:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ginger,  where were you in '82?  definately not taking the stand for the kids sake.  Did you ever testify to help the straight children?"

No, I chose instead to protect my own sanity and try and patch things up with my parents. I do not regret that decision. Nor do I regret having followed my intuition to not rely on your friendship or fidelity.

I don't go lookin' for trouble. I just keep a little in a box should someone come by who is.
--Bill Warbis

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 10:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger,

What does Pure have to do with it?

I think you are missing the important point. This is not or ever has been about Pure. That is Carey delusion. Not reality.

"

You tell me cause I still haven't seen any convincing evidence to back up any of these claims. What hot shit info did Carey supposedly leak to WWASP? And who's Spense? Is that like asking "Who is John Galt"?

Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind...it doesn't matter!
--  Chuck Gauran

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2003, 03:50:00 PM »
Oh Ginger shut the hell up already!!!  Besides why would anybody want to hand over any information to you?  Hell you screwed over your pals in 1982 :skull: .....why would anyone "TRUST" you with anything important?  From the sound of your posts you and Carey could be sister's!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2003, 04:21:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 12:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh Ginger shut the hell up already!!!  Besides why would anybody want to hand over any information to you?  Hell you screwed over your pals in 1982 :skull: .....why would anyone "TRUST" you with anything important?  From the sound of your posts you and Carey could be sister's!!!  "

Ah yes, I remember you so well from those days back in `82. Do you ever pass on a chance to go balistic on someone based on pure hearsay? With friends like these, would you risk anything very important (like, say, the possability of landing up back in group) on nothing but their implausible promises?

I hope to Christ you have at least one credible plaintiff. But, again, I seriously suspect this case is nothing more than a red herring, just like the one Tom Burton pretended to pursue against WWASP a number of years ago, before scamming a bunch of SAFE parents out of their money and hopes.

Oh, and BTW, I wish I could claim I had a sister who was balsey enough to carry of a real-live, successful escape/rescue like Carey did for her sons. But I don't. The best I can claim of my sister is that at least it took her nearly 2 weeks to rat me out when I (foolishly) sought refuge from her while trying to escape Straight.

Oh, and what is this hot shit info that Carey supposedly leaked to WWASP? If WWASP already has it, then there's no reason not to tell all what it is, is there?

There lives more faith, in honest doubt,
Believe me, than in half the creeds.
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2003, 04:44:00 PM »
Ginger:

Carey's quote on saying she is giving everything to wwwasp is on Here Ya Go.

Nobody is paranoid, she wrote it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2003, 05:02:00 PM »
No, she said she will give WWASP all she has. The accusations, threats and name calling started months ago. I remember it well. I was in the middle of bottling up my first batch of home-brew in years when I got the news that someone wanted to sue ME to try and force me to ban Carey from the forums.

Then, as now, if I were inclined to ban anyone, I would ban all you people who've been posting outrageous slander against Carey. The stuff is offensive, very personal, far below the belt and entirely off topic in these forums.

You'll note I don't even ban program staff or current parents, even when they offend me directly. Ever wonder why? It's because I know in my heart that they'd just go cry martyr on any available shoulder while posing as neutral parties and demanding that I remove everything offensive to anyone, all the way laughing up your sleeve at having manipulated me into restricting this (only?) free and uncensored forum on the Teen Help industry.

That would be just too easy. Try again.  ::noway::

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

She used the wrong adverb. If she was being truthful she'd have said I Have, not I will.
As I see it now, she has been very sly. All this time, I thought she was just crazy and mean, but all the innuendo and snide remarks were really just Carey provoking people to make statements and name names that might be useful to wwasp.
I expect if we hire a forensic accountant, well find she has been paid well for her efforts.
Just my opinion, based on my experience.
It will be intresting seeing how this plays out; and Ginger, you might want to be a little slower to make judgements and take sides.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

She used the wrong adverb. If she was being truthful she'd have said I Have, not I will.

As I see it now, she has been very sly. All this time, I thought she was just crazy and mean, but all the innuendo and snide remarks were really just Carey provoking people to make statements and name names that might be useful to wwasp.

I expect if we hire a forensic accountant, well find she has been paid well for her efforts.

It will be intresting seeing how this plays out; and Ginger, you might want to be a little slower to make judgements and take sides.

"

This is pure speculation, as evident by your OWN admission that without hiring a forensic accountant, you can not be certain of what Carey has or has not done.  

:silly:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2003, 08:24:00 PM »
Once again, anyone got a snap shot of that cat that alegedly got out of the bag? Now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you. I'm guessing you don't actually know that, any more than you know that Carey's a slutt asshole alcoholic lunatic.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2003, 08:42:00 PM »
There are alot of people on this board that can be very annoying. Lot's of people that think they know it all and everyone else has their head lodged. I have read tons of stuff I think is alot of B.S. So why is Carey singled out. If you get to the point where you are so angry about what someone says that you want to write s**t about them, you might want to ask yourself why. I've had to do it. I am not for or against anyone, but I know what it feels like to be on both sides of it. Just a suggestion. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2003, 08:44:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 14:02:00, Antigen wrote:

"No, she said she will give WWASP all she has. The accusations, threats and name calling started months ago. I remember it well. I was in the middle of bottling up my first batch of home-brew in years when I got the news that someone wanted to sue ME to try and force me to ban Carey from the forums.

Then, as now, if I were inclined to ban anyone, I would ban all you people who've been posting outrageous slander against Carey. The stuff is offensive, very personal, far below the belt and entirely off topic in these forums.

You'll note I don't even ban program staff or current parents, even when they offend me directly. Ever wonder why? It's because I know in my heart that they'd just go cry martyr on any available shoulder while posing as neutral parties and demanding that I remove everything offensive to anyone, all the way laughing up your sleeve at having manipulated me into restricting this (only?) free and uncensored forum on the Teen Help industry.

That would be just too easy. Try again.  ::noway::

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

American drug war P.O.W.

10/80 - 10/82

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)

Anonymity Anonymous"

Thank you, Ginger, for standing your ground in the face of such unadulterated manipulation.

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 17:24:00, Antigen wrote:

"Once again, anyone got a snap shot of that cat that alegedly got out of the bag? Now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you. I'm guessing you don't actually know that, any more than you know that Carey's a slutt asshole alcoholic lunatic.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

"

Ginger, would you mind clarifying what you mean
when you say ...

"now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you."

Thanks!

::hatter::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2003, 09:12:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

On 2003-10-14 17:24:00, Antigen wrote:

Ginger, would you mind clarifying what you mean

when you say ...

"now, if this is really information that could damage your case, I would not want you to release it if you don't know to a dead certainty that it's already you."

Thanks!

::hatter:: "

Typo. Meant to say "already out".

May the fleas of one thousand llamas infest your armpits
--One ticked off sysadmin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2003, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Personally, I believe Ginger, and not you, Anon, is the best authority on what "speed" to use when rendering an opinion on any subject. Second, it seems to me if anyone is to be accused of a "rush to judgment" it is the person(s) who started this whole character asassination of Carey which unfortunately, appears to have passed the point of no return.

:roll:

Offline spots

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »
As you may know, I was a vocal and frequent poster to this forum, attempting to wrest my grandaughter from Casa by the Sea.  That occurred...albeit sort of through the back door...when her mother found her pretty much a normal teen at PC1 and then picked her up 2 weeks later (around late August).  Many things have transpired in our lives since then, but we have weekly or bi-weekly phone calls from our grandaughter lasting for more than 1 hour each. She remains the same wonderful child she always was, but her life is very hard now at home, primarily due to her step-father who got her "sent away" in the first place.

My beef with Carey was personal.  She somewhat-smugly felt righteous in publishing my very-personal email to her, asking her to back off the PURE shit and allow the anti-WWASPS postings to tell the story we needed to get our grandaughter out. Again, I see this valuable forum degrading into a "Carey War".  How can this one person control the thoughts and progress of so many folks who want to stop the abuse of so many children?  If her desire for validation and public acknowledgement is so great, must we all bow to it?  Please let it drop!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the Anon giving the blow-by-blow costs of Casa.  I was the Anon giving the saga of getting the most basic requirements of personal hygience (soap) at Casa.  I just went Anon, because everyone else does it.  

I will post another thread shortly with some very poignant questions, a lot on the theme of Ginger's love for her parents.  For now, I wish to say that I have "known" the Colburn's, Nancy and Lee, for almost a year, and have seldom met such up-front wonderful people.  They gave me moral support, free access to Lee even when he was traveling on business, a Casa contract which I forwarded to several important people, and all the sympathy and help possible over the Internet.  Both of these folks, Lee as Ryan's father and Nancy as his very loving step-mother, are the salt of the earth.  If these people don't meet your expectations of what you think normal, emotional, passionate people are...you're looking to die and go to Heaven, because that's the only place you'll find better.  Go ahead...shoot yourself in the head, and find the Perfect Person in Heaven.  We here on Earth have work to do, and we may be able to do it better without you.