Author Topic: Ohhh Carey  (Read 4624 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 12:05:00 PM »
Myself nor my husband work for PURE. Never have and never will. You have made slanderous remarks about my husband and I receiving money from PURE and being money grubbing & rich.

I never said you worked for them.  I said you are associated with them.  Where and when did I ever make a remark about you receiving money from PURE.

You guys are getting really desparate.

Your email is posted on a public web page.  I did not make it public, you did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »
Are you at work today Carey? Using company time and their computers for your dirty little deeds?
Nancy Colburn

You are really desparate, more desparate than I thought.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 09:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

And as far as I'm concerned Ginger, you are in the same boat as Ms. Bock for sending out the information that got this started in the first place.
Carey you have made accusations that you cannot back up because that's exactly what they are, accusations not the TRUTH! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Nancy Colburn"

Interesting! Nancy (if that's your real name {lol!}), PURE is such a notorious organization that the (aparently) true fact that you list them in your "About Us" page is "slanderous" while the post that got this whole row started, the allegation that Carey fraudulently used someone's SS# to get something, is not???

My god! This is so much like being in group, I'd have to cry if it were not so damned funny!

You guys! Carey is not the enemy!!! Carey is not pro WWASP! Carey rescued her sons from WWASP at great personal risk and expense to herself! All the rest is just typical smear tactics that these same assholes have been using for decades to turn critics against each other! Wake the fuck up, please!

BTW, which one of you ran to the phone to alert the author of that original post to my answer, with the suggestion that I'd gone "pro WWASP" too?

Divide an conquore isn't going to work here, you sad, angry little people.

I keep trying to explain to Carey how it's best to leave the parents out of it and hope that they might patch things up with their kids after the dust settles. But some parents never do that. Some remain faithful to their Program and against their own kids forever. You guys are obviously still "in the program". From my point of view, this is looking more and more like the false conflicts among program people in the past.

Couple of examples. Richard Knowels(sp) and Chris Casselor copped to criminal charges and resigned from Straight while the media spotlight was on. Bad, BAD! Chris and Richard, eh? Now that they're gone, why Straight is pure and wholesome again. Two years later, after the attention was off, they never saw the inside of a jail cell and were back on staff. I understand Chris would up affiliated with the Straight, SoCal that got closed down pretty quickly and wound up playing piano in some bar.

Then came Miller. Bad, BAD, Miller Newton!!! Then came KIDS. Then Michael Scaletta in Orlando. Well, Loretta sure cleaned HIS clock, eh? Now it's Brian's turn, I guess.

How many times will you folks fall for the same scam?

We need cops.

We can't live without 'em.

But they need to start working for us....

That's no longer an option.

They've pushed it.

They've gone to far.

They've just gone to far.
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »
Ginger,

Carey IS the enemy. She shared confidential infornation with WWASP's attornys because she was rejected from the list.

WWASP can be it on. We have been waiting for them fo a long long time.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2003, 12:56:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 09:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger,

Carey IS the enemy. She shared confidential infornation with WWASP's attornys because she was rejected from the list.
"

What information? What evidence do you have to support the idea that Carey gave it to them? What possible motive would she have for doing that?

According to an old former friend of some 20 years, I'm now pro WWASP! Aparently, ya'll are paranoid beyond all measure and now need NO credible evidence to convince you that everyone is your enemy.

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
--Winston Churchill

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 01:00:00 PM »
Ginger,

NO! not paronoid. Hear it from the horse's mouth.
Beware of Carey. Her need for vengence is malicious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »
The hear say is, Carey has been talking to WWASP on a daily basis.
She has provided them with documentation from a private list serve.
I have been told I am named as next in line to be suied as a result; along with several others - and more to come later.
The long term ramification of this? Only time will tell.

I have been advised to get off this Forum, and stay off.

I intend to take that advice, but as soon as I have what I have just related in writting, I'll come back for a visit, and post it for you folks.

In the mean time - Most of you know who I am. My contact info is available. Anyone who would like to keep in touch - feel free.

KarenZ

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 01:06:00 PM »
Excuse me .

Heard it from the horse's mouth!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »
Hey, while you're at it, see if you can dig up any WMDs in Iraq.

I strongly suspect (but do not pretend to know, just suspect) that WWASP doesn't need any more help getting info on PURE than Straight needed getting info on Kids, or on SAFE, Orlando, or on PFC in Detroit, or on KHK in Cincinnati, etc.

I expect to be thoroughly shocked and awed.

A multitude of laws in a country is like a great number of physicians, a sign of weakness and malady.

--Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »
Ginger,

What does Pure have to do with it?

I think you are missing the important point. This is not or ever has been about Pure. That is Carey delusion. Not reality.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2003, 01:29:00 PM »
ginger,  where were you in '82?  definately not taking the stand for the kids sake.  Did you ever testify to help the straight children?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2003, 01:55:00 PM »
I wonder who that person is?  Bet I know

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2003, 01:56:00 PM »
Ginger, go back and read a little further.  Carey stated she gave WWASP the info.  This is not hear say.  She stated it on here.  I doubt she "gave" WWASP anything, it is probably more likely she "sold" confidential information.  That is illegal.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 10:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger, go back and read a little further.  Carey stated she gave WWASP the info.  This is not hear say.  She stated it on here.  I doubt she "gave" WWASP anything, it is probably more likely she "sold" confidential information.  That is illegal. "

Well, I've read this thread pretty carefully and missed the post you're talking about. Can you please provide a url? There's one at the foot of each post in these forums.

I don't know whether or not Carey gave away any info to WWASP and, even if that turns out to be factually true, I don't know that she wasn't tricked into it.

Here's what I do know. The WWASPIES are laughing their asses off over how easily they've been able to distract you turkeys from the issue of their crimes and set you at eachother's throats.

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Ohhh Carey
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »
On 2003-10-14 10:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Excuse me .

Heard it from the horse's mouth!!

"

Ok, who heard what from whom? Without that info, your statement is meaningless. All I see are hostile attacks based on thin evidence.

Oh, while you're at it, would anyone care to clue me in on the evidence to back the claim that I've "turned pro WWASP?"

...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..

--Samuel Adams

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous