Author Topic: Carolina Springs  (Read 7082 times)

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 12:12:00 AM »
Basically desperate parents. They just want the daily problems of dealing with their kid to stop and they are not willing to accept any responsibility for the problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 12:41:00 AM »
Face Khan, I kind of agree about the desperate parent?s issues, but the bottom line for me as a parent, was wanting something better for my child.  

I'd already experienced all of the things the kid was doing; maybe I just knew when to stop.  My child was going way down the same road I traveled.  It was very scary, the problems were not mine, and we had and still have a great relationship.  My child just decided one day that not participating in school was an option.

Needless to say that is when I stepped in and made the mistake of choosing a "program".  Just because this "program" didn't live up to their end of the deal, should I be the blame?  My child doesn't carry a grudge against me, I felt disappointed in the "program" and their actions, for the money I spent, etc...  But why should I be made to feel like shit because someone else didn't live up to my family's expectations?

It has turned out for the better now.  The "program" is only memories to all of us.  Unfortunately, the "program" still exists and is allowed to continue to operate under the same false pretences as my family was led to believe they would provide my child.

How many children in the US alone grow up without the help of a "program"?  How many grow up in a "program"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 02:01:00 AM »
Anon wrote: "Just because this "program" didn't live up to their end of the deal, should I be the blame?"

What does that mean?  What didn't they live up to?  

You used the word "blame" - what does that mean to you?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2003, 09:00:00 PM »
***So Deborah, how is resentment for your ex-husband sucking your energy?

Is this yet another attempt to "coach" me without my permission? FYI, my ex has apologized for what he did- defered to the whims of his narcissistic, sociopathic, irrational, unreasonable wife (his ex wife, that is).

***Did your influence on your son have anything to do with his behavior?

What "behavior" are you ASSuming landed my son in a teen warehousing facility?

***I see you as a judgmental person.

Honey, we're all judgmental. We all have our opinions and the freedom to express them. Our judgments of right/wrong, abuse/therapy happen to conflict- and I imagine that your comment was actually an indirect communication  :question:
I imagine that you resent me for my opinions of the industry and those who profit from it. I make no apologies.

**If you were my mother I would feel like I couldn't do anything "right." Does it have to look a certain way, your way, for it to be considered acceptable?

You'll have to clarify that last comment. I imagine that you disagree with something I said and instead of sharing your own opinion, you chose to attack me- implying that I'm a control freak or perfectionist or whatever it is you're implying.  Ironically enough, you and other program advocates have a definite "judgment" regarding what a teen should "look like" ("your" way) in order to be "considered acceptable".

***These kids are not honest when they arrive, so why all of a sudden would a staff person need to tell the parents they were lying or manipulating?

I'll refer you to my previous message for the answer I've already given. There is a blatant double standard and conflict of interest regarding lying and honesty. Programs/ staff do and will continue to lie or withhold information to protect their livlihood. The teens know they are lying, and yet they are held to a higher standard and punished for perceived lies. What might a teen learn from this?

***No marketing company for wwasp or anyone else needs to feed on parent's fears. THey already know they need to do something drastic or they wouldn't have called in the first place. They are there to provide an option PERIOD.

Parents "think", based on their fears, that drastic measures are needed and hundreds of facilities are there to "validate", reenforce, and capitalize on those fears.

***I'll tell you who feeds on the fears of parents. PURE...have you taken a look at what their website is all about. It's ALL about Fear. What do you have to say about that?

My judgment of Ed Cons is the same as teen warehousing facilities.

I imagine that you know that you're not going to persuade me to change my opinions; and I don't believe for a second that you are sincerely interested in me or my son; so whose benefit were your questions and comments really intended for? Don't address me when your defensive efforts are designed for the public- some unsuspecting parent that might stumble onto this thread. I imagine you would like to engage me in an ongoing argument so you have a venue to spout your BS judgments under the guise of having a dialogue with me. You're so full of shit. Yep, another judgment.

Which facility is your warehouse of choice? I don't think you mentioned that. Did you have a child there, and did you or do you still receive any compensation for promoting the warehouse?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2003, 09:43:00 PM »
Deborah - I just thought I'd hit on something you wrote to someone.

No, we are not all judgmental - speak for yourself.  I judge (ascertain) which is a survival/human thing, and possibly an animal instinct as well.

judgmental vs. judgment - one's an energy suck, guess which one  :wink:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »
My judgment is that you're also a liar, or should I soften that with a little psych twist and say you're in denial. Of course you are judgmental about SOMEthing. I feel so certain, I'd put a wager on it.

And now you're going to throw another "drive by" while slinking back to your corner without answering the questions posed to you. Energy Suck... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
I imagine typing out all your erroneous ASSumptions and imaginings about me and my situation are sucking alot of your energy???

You have demonstrated the MO of program advocates so well. ASSume your generic imaginings apply to everyone and avoid questions. So program of you.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Carolina Springs
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2003, 10:14:00 PM »
On 2003-10-13 21:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But why should I be made to feel like shit because someone else didn't live up to my family's expectations? "

Maybe your family's expectations were unreasonable. It does happen, ya' know? Who knows, your son might have (still may) grow up to be just like some of the more stellar drop outs and flunkies in history. Here's a list of some accomplished folk who either passed on or were never offered conventional education:

Gen. George Patton
Abigail Adams
James Madison
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Cyrus McCormick
Theodore Roosevelt
Hans Christian Andersen
Daniel Webster
Claude Monet
C.S. Lewis
John Stuart Mill
Albert Einstein
John Quincy Adams
Ben Franklin
Alexander Graham Bell
Douglas MacArthur
James Monroe
Patrick Henry
Pearl Buck
Thomas Edison
Andrew Carnegie
Brett Harte
Wolfgang Mozart
Wilbur & Orville Wright
Florence Nightingale
Stonewall Jackson
George Washington Carver
Abraham Lincoln
Blaise Pascal
Mark Twain
Charlie Chaplin
Charles Dickens
Agatha Christie
Woodrow Wilson
Winston Churchill
Leo Tolstoy
William Penn
George Bernard Shaw
George Rogers Clark
Phyllis Wheatley
Pierre Curie
John Wesley
Pierre DuPont
Albert Schweitzer

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats---approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.
--Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom:

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »
Deb -

I posted some other "drive by comments"
Then you asked my story.  

I didn't answer - there was no story.

This other stuff isn't my drive by.
I don't know you or have any beef with you.
My beef is mainly with pure and the people trying to play both sides on their roster.

I will now be marking my comments as :

Drive By

What else?

So anyways, that was someone else pretending to know your story, not me and my drive by comments.

Thought I'd let you know to bark the other way.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2003, 10:31:00 PM »
On 2003-10-13 20:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"These kids are not honest when they arrive, so why all of a sudden would a staff person need to tell the parents they were lying or manipulating?  They did that at home, for sometimes years, before the parents intervened.

Good question! Why do you feel the need to constantly tell parents what to make of the kid they've known since birth or to monitor all communications between parent and child?

They already know they need to do something drastic or they wouldn't have called in the first place.  They are there to provide an option PERIOD.  

They may think they do. But you don't know a damned thing except the ability of the parent to pay. For all you know, you're doing the work of some sadistic child molester to keep the kid from talking. Do you give a flyin' run at a rollin' donought? Hell no, long as the checks keep on rollin' in. (sick fucks!)

I'll tell you who feeds on the fears of parents.  PURE...have you taken a look at what their website is all about.  It's ALL about Fear. What do you have to say about that? "

Oh yea! Talk about the pot calling the cannabis green! "If your teenager acts like she's embarrased to be seen with you, she might be carrying on a secret double life as a dope dealing madam with AIDS!!!!  :eek: Arrrrrgh!!! Quick! Before she DIES!!!! Just give me your credit card and we'll have her picked up tomorrow morning at around 3AM. You might want to give her some pills before bed so she won't "hurt herself" trying to fight off the retired Marines who do our deliveries for us."

Why, you'd NEVER say something like that to close a deal, would you????

Do you support drug prohibition because it finances criminals at home or because it finances terrorists abroad?
--Anonymous

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
so i know exactly what you are upset about.
i was there for almost a year and a half, and saw some really messed up things.
i dont even like to talk about it, but it helps.
if you have questions you can call me. email me at [email protected]

-anna lusk

at csa from march 23, 2003 to july 10, 2004

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
I am a transporter and That statement was ridiculous, at least with our company. I don't know about the others. But We are trained counslers and do try to councel the kids i transport and get them in the best state of mind possible by the time they get to the school they are being sent to. I know most of you hate me a nd what i do, but i would rather it be me who takes a kid, instead of most of the other company's which is just an exspesive cab ride.
I never use hadcuffs unless i have to which is very rare. Most of the kids i take are pissed and don't want to go, but cooperate with me and we end up having a few good talks and i can try to get them to see that what they have been doing could have them end up dead or in jail, and that is not an option for thier parents.
Some of you on here are really the brainwashed ones. I don't agree withe everything that happens at these schools, but for most of the parents there is no other option.
The one that cares. Merry X-mas

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
On 2004-12-24 11:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

i can try to get them to see that what they have been doing could have them end up dead or in jail, and that is not an option for thier parents.

Who the hell are you to make that determination? We have the best system ever devised by man for determining whether or not someone is going to land up in jail. It involves a grand jury, a prosecutor, a defense atty, a petit jury and evidence, not just the wild claims of distraught (possibly unstable) parents.

That's the problem, bud. You just keep on telling yourself your the good guy in all this. But the fact remains that you have no real right to even consider handcuffing anybody.

Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
Oh, so you're a kidnapper who 'cares' and provides counceling so the child can accept they were abducted and are now being held captive? Oh and someone who actually doesnt want to submit 'makes' you cuff them?

You make a living off of stealing freedom and happiness from kids and shipping them off to those hellhole camps. Oh well, I guess the absolute terror is part of some twisted therapeutic process.

Fuck off and die.

A free people ought...to be armed...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> George Washington, 1790

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2004, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2004-12-24 13:51:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

Oh well, I guess the absolute terror is part of some twisted therapeutic process.

I know you're being sarcastic here, but...

It is. In order to break someone, to force them to adopt a way of thinking against their will, you have to disorient them. They have to be stressed and emotionally off-balance to the point where they doubt their own judgement, memories and perceptions. Doubt is a real frightening feeling when it pervades your whole existance like that. To make it stop, you just accept a version of things that's acceptable to whoever's in charge so that you'll get acceptance, tokens and status from them instead of more stress.

How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate, they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0451524934/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>George Orwell, 1984

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Carolina Springs
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
*sigh*

And unfortunately, the jarheads who kidnap them and the boneheads who do this to them think they're doing a favor.

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."