Author Topic: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!  (Read 12881 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 02:53:33 PM »
Whatever, Frod.  It's not a bad thing.  This douche SUCK IT started 10 threads about me in one day calling me a "child rapist," like Whooter did (coincidence?).  Danny's an asshole who has threatened many with violence and some with sexual assault.  These schmucks have no shame, dude.  What you did is nothing compared to the vile shit these creeps do every day.  Just because they are trying to claim the "moral high ground" doesn't make them moral or correct.  These are not moral people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Whatever, Frod.  It's not a bad thing.  This douche SUCK IT started 10 threads about me in one day calling me a "child rapist," like Whooter did (coincidence?).  Danny's an asshole who has threatened many with violence and some with sexual assault.  These schmucks have no shame, dude.  What you did is nothing compared to the vile shit these creeps do every day.  Just because they are trying to claim the "moral high ground" doesn't make them moral or correct.  These are not moral people.

Look, DJ, do have a link to where I called you a child Rapist?   You make things up about people all day long.  Can you provide a link?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Posting personal information
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »

All I did was quote Danny.  If you don't like Danny's info being posted, take it up with Danny.  He posted it.  Otherwise, shove off.

You posted his personal information, DJ.  There is no getting around that.  I just dont understand?  You need to have a loaded shot gun under your bed at night in order to fall asleep because your information got out and people have made threats.  You said yourself it isn't safe to post personal info on fornits, yet you have no problems posting another persons information out onto the open forum like that.

I would just like to know why a person would do something like that.  Why did you do it?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »
This douche SUCK IT started 10 threads about me in one day calling me a "child rapist,"

You term for what staff do to children in programs is "mindfucking". This is the term you use, not me. You also claim that all kids in programs are imprisoned against their will. Well, if the kids are being "mindfucked" against their will, could this not be considered "mind rape"? This is using your own logic, dysfunction. I call you a "mind rapist" because this is how you describe yourself, and what goes on in programs. I think it's a logical conclusion based on the terms and claims you make yourself. If you "mindfuck" a child against their will, couldn't you be called a "child mind rapist"? Since you received a paycheck in exchange for this mindrape, then you are a paid child mind rapist. This is using your own terminology, not mine.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 03:14:48 PM »
Why did I quote Danny?  Because he posted something of interest.  Ask Danny why he posted it.  I just quoted him.  Are you going to start calling me a rapist again because I don't agree with you?  You're sick, Whooter.  You have problems.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »
Why did I quote Danny?  Because he posted something of interest.  Ask Danny why he posted it.  I just quoted him.  Are you going to start calling me a rapist again because I don't agree with you?  You're sick, Whooter.  You have problems.

Do you have a link where I called you a child rapist?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 03:22:52 PM »
You posted it about five times in this thread.  You keep spam-posting it over and over.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 03:35:27 PM »
You posted it about five times in this thread.  You keep spam-posting it over and over.

So no original post.  You admit you just made it up.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »
That's your original post.  You wrote it.  You're a sick bastard, Whooter.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »
Sorry, Whooter, I made it up, there is no original.  Everyone knows I would have posted the link if it existed.  But you are a pain in my ass and I had to say something.

lol okay DJ, there is no original post where I stated that.  Just wanted the readers to be aware.

This is your typical behavior when I expose your lies like I did today over in the HLA thread once again.  Every time I catch you in a lie and expose you you do something like start a thread about me or create another entry in your footer.

If you would just be honest with the readers and not post your lies all the time I would not have to out you like this.  Remember you bring it on yourself you know.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:04:01 PM by Whooter »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
Danny how do Whooter's scrotums taste?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Hey Danny, how does Whooter's nut-sac taste?  ::OMG::

Keep talkin' shit and I'll keep givin' it back.... A-HOLE.  :fuckoff:

Frodie, I expected more of you. Stop with this ridiculous behavior.

- The whooter report -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker: { Whooter has assumed the position.  Danny how do Whooter's scrotums taste? }

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
See when you come to a forum like this and start fights with people who have been seriously abused then you might expect some backlash. But when you put all your personal info out there and start shit, well thats just plain stupid. Danny you have claimed service in the Marine Corps but I have access to all service DD214 files and I can only find one Danny Bennison that could be you. This person was thrown out of the military for charges relating to some child abuse. Explanation Danny?

Very interesting.  I'd like to hear more about this topic.  Danny claims to be a lot of things, but this is one I'm sure he'll try to avoid.

This Danny Bennison?
Quote from: "DannyB II"
As most of you know my name is Daniel L. Bennison, I live in Georgia.
This will be brief and to the point.
DOB 3/1/59
Resident Elan 6/75 - 1/77
Employee 1/77 - 11/78
Resigned 11/78

DANIEL L BENNISON, (address removed), (xxx)-xxx-xxxx.
Is Danny a construction worker?

Danny Bennison's My Space account.  Two friends?  I wonder why??

Dysfunction junction, Would you please edit out this persons personal information.  Why am I the only one who opposes this post which exposes this person to danger.  This sets a standard that it is okay to post anyones personal information openly on this forum.

Original is here:  (Do the right thing, no more trying to impress Samara)

Link

Why would a person do this to another especially when you yourself live in fear because your information got out?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
Sorry, Whooter, but I can't edit Danny's posts.  He posted it and it's still there.  If he chooses to delete it then he can.  Right now you are the only one complaining.  Danny hasn't said a word about it because he knows he put it up there.  Quit trolling me and appeal to Danny to remove his "personal info."  

You do realize that you have posted it several times now and even if I delete my post yours and Danny's will still be there, right.  You're an idiot.  Really.  All this phony outrage while you continue to post Danny's info.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 09:50:56 AM »
Sorry, Whooter, but I can't edit Danny's posts.  He posted it and it's still there.  If he chooses to delete it then he can.  Right now you are the only one complaining.  Danny hasn't said a word about it because he knows he put it up there.  Quit trolling me and appeal to Danny to remove his "personal info."  

You do realize that you have posted it several times now and even if I delete my post yours and Danny's will still be there, right.  You're an idiot.  Really.  All this phony outrage while you continue to post Danny's info.

Click the link, DJ, Danny cannot edit it.  It is under your user name, only you can.  Why do you put his information out there like that?  What is the reason?  What do you and "Pile of Dead Kids" get out of exposing people like this?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
I quoted him you retard.  He can delete his original, but now that you have reposted it several times you are guilty of putting his personal info out there.  Why would you do that if you think it's wrong?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control