Author Topic: Danny Bennison blows Whooter!  (Read 12761 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2010, 09:18:02 AM »
Okay, you acknowledged yourself that you only spent a few weeks in HLA and now that you found out there is a minimum requirement of 30 days to be considered a "survivor" you want to change it. You cant just change the facts to suit the present argument, Bruce.

Then prove it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
You already did that for me John. You acknowledged yourself that you are in fact John Reuben.

Then Prove it.  lol

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2010, 09:46:44 AM »
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
by TheWho » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
John must be too busy enSlavingTeens right now to answer.

Yes, he takes gubmint dollars (your tax dollars) and uses them to imprison youths privately at various quack-holes.

Why is that a crime? They use tax dollars for far worse things than imprisoning youths. At least they are kept safe here. Imagine if they were shipped overseas with private funding where people hate Americans. You would see abuse on a whole new level. All my work stays within the confines of the US borders... no 2nd rate programs.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27903&hilit=where+he+wanted+to+punch+you+out&start=135#p336867

Now, let's see if you can come up with anything at all. None of your usual games John, either prove your claim or admit you lied. My patience is wearing thin.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
Re: John D. Reuben and SavingTeens.org
by TheWho » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
John must be too busy enSlavingTeens right now to answer.

Yes, he takes gubmint dollars (your tax dollars) and uses them to imprison youths privately at various quack-holes.

Why is that a crime? They use tax dollars for far worse things than imprisoning youths. At least they are kept safe here. Imagine if they were shipped overseas with private funding where people hate Americans. You would see abuse on a whole new level. All my work stays within the confines of the US borders... no 2nd rate programs.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=27903&hilit=where+he+wanted+to+punch+you+out&start=135#p336867

Now, let's see if you can come up with anything at all. None of your usual games John, either prove your claim or admit you lied. My patience is wearing thin.

Nice try, Bruce.......All my work "does" stay within the confines of the US, but I am not John Reuben.  lol

Try again and lets make it quick, Bruce, as you say.  I dont want to make this another one of your marathon discussions.  Dont come back until you have proof this time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2010, 10:03:56 AM »
No more games John, this is about you not me. You lied and made a claim you can't back up, now you're going to be held respondsible for that. This is your last chance, here's what's going to happen if you don't own up to your actions: Since I know for a fact that you are John Reuben I'm going to bring Mountain to Moses. Discrediting and exposing you on here is meaningless, you've lost all credibility on here long ago. Instead I'm going to bring all of this into your unplugged world. Your family, your co workers, even that woman you did the interview with on the radio. They are all about to find out just how sick and disgusting you really are. An entire collection of your greatest hits is ready to go, and with the click of a few buttons, it will. Do not test my resolve on this John. I will very expose you in a very public way. You will be humiliated and unable to show your face to anyone. You may even have to follow your son's route.

Choose wisely John.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »
No more games John, this is about you not me. You lied and made a claim you can't back up, now you're going to be held respondsible for that. This is your last chance, here's what's going to happen if you don't own up to your actions: Since I know for a fact that you are John Reuben I'm going to bring Mountain to Moses. Discrediting and exposing you on here is meaningless, you've lost all credibility on here long ago. Instead I'm going to bring all of this into your unplugged world. Your family, your co workers, even that woman you did the interview with on the radio. They are all about to find out just how sick and disgusting you really are. An entire collection of your greatest hits is ready to go, and with the click of a few buttons, it will. Do not test my resolve on this John. I will very expose you in a very public way. You will be humiliated and unable to show your face to anyone. You may even have to follow your son's route.

Choose wisely John.

WOW you really hit a new low, Bruce.....So you are trying to blackmail me into telling everyone that you were at HLA for more than 3 weeks?  Well, I am not going to lie for you Bruce.  We both know you were there a short time... 2 to 3 weeks tops.  Then you ran off ended up with the police where you had a good laugh.  You didnt report any abuse.  You lied on fornits just to get back at HLA.  You never did take accountability for your actions and now look at you.  Trying to blackmail someone you dont even know on the internet to keep your facade going.

I am amazed that you didnt contact this Reuben guy a year ago.  If it were me I would have at least sent him an email to verify he knew what was going on here on fornits.  

Jusy a warning to you. If you contact him directly then the worse he can do is try to get the IP numbers from ginger with a court order to figure out who was talking about him, his wife and his sons on the internet.  But if you contact people other than himself and slander him then he will probably successfully sue you.

Advice:  I would talk to Psy before you push the button.  He has had some experience with this..... Just cover your ass first, Bro.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »
WOW you really hit a new low, Bruce.....So you are trying to blackmail me into telling everyone that you were at HLA for more than 3 weeks? Well, I am not going to lie for you Bruce. We both know you were there a short time... 2 to 3 weeks tops. Then you ran off ended up with the police where you had a good laugh. You didnt report any abuse. You lied on fornits just to get back at HLA. You never did take accountability for your actions and now look at you. Trying to blackmail someone you dont even know on the internet to keep your facade going.

Who is asking you to lie John? I gave you two options. You can either prove your claim, or you can admit you made it up. According to you the basis for your claim comes from posts that I myself made and others discussed. If that's the case then you should have no problem proving your claim. If you can't simply admit you made it up and I'll drop the matter entirely. It's up to you, but time is running out.

As far as your concern for if and when I release your own statements to those around you, I've got it covered, I appreciate your worry though.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2010, 10:58:38 AM »
As an aside.......Just to add irony to all of this.  In the link you provided trying to show you thought I was Reuben.  If you look a few posts down you were calling me Peter Dunbar!  Remember when everyone thought I was him?  (You particularly) That created some Epic trolling and then when you thought I was this Reuben fella you and DJ dedicated your entire time trying to discredit me and making everyone think I was him.

I think DJ created 6 or 7 threads dedicated to just John Reuben alone.  Nothing will top the trolling summits of "TheWho" thread though.  That was yours and DJ's biggest thread contribution.  It was a trash heap but it was fun.

I would try not to take it so personally, though, Robert.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »
Oh I was completly wrong about you being Peter Dunbar, no shame in admitting that. Not all that different in you being wrong about all your claims concerning me. You should try admitting when wrong yourself, you might find it cathartic.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2010, 11:13:18 AM »

As far as your concern for if and when I release your own statements to those around you, I've got it covered, I appreciate your worry though.

Your welcome.  Just wanted you to be sure you are making the right choice.  I am not aware of all the internet laws and those involving slander, but I believe psy has been through this that is why I suggested him.

Before you start sending info to his colleagues and family you should be comfortable that you are not personally liable.  Out of courtesy (and as a minimum) you should make Ginger/Psy aware when you send it out so they can have the heads up that they may be contacted.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
No need to worry John, I've looked into everything and I've got it covered. I'm not actually making any comments about you, I'm simply informing others around you of comments you yourself have made. I suppose you could try and sue yourself for libel, but there's not much else you could do. Since you're not garrunteed any expectation of privacy, and since you released all the details on your own, there's really nothing for me to be concerned about.

Now, we're all still waiting for you to either back up your claim or admit you lied. Do one or the other quickly John.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2010, 12:00:42 PM »
No need to worry John, I've looked into everything and I've got it covered. I'm not actually making any comments about you, I'm simply informing others around you of comments you yourself have made. I suppose you could try and sue yourself for libel, but there's not much else you could do. Since you're not garrunteed any expectation of privacy, and since you released all the details on your own, there's really nothing for me to be concerned about.

Now, we're all still waiting for you to either back up your claim or admit you lied. Do one or the other quickly John.

You have received my final answer, Bruce.  You will not blackmail me into lying for you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:44 PM »
I take no issue with you believing your own nonsense John. Now back it up. Back up your claims John, for once.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2010, 12:22:53 PM »
I take no issue with you believing your own nonsense John. Now back it up. Back up your claims John, for once.

My answer is final.  Lets move on.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2010, 12:29:25 PM »
My answer is final. Lets move on.

No John, you are going to be held accountable whether you like it or not. Now you will either provide evidence for your claim, or you will admit that you have none and you made it up. If your next post isn't one of these two things my emails to your family friends and coworkers start going out.

No more of your games Johnny, you aren't the victim, no one is asking you to lie. You are simply being forced to be accountable. Stop crying, wipe the snot off your face and man up.