Author Topic: fabricated family -what else would a program pusher fake  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
fabricated family -what else would a program pusher fake
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »
Edited to remove now nonexistent poll reference.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:07:56 AM by Watchful Yeoman »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: "Fabricated Family" - What Else Would a Program Pusher F
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 03:17:30 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"
Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

This was posted under one of "Watchful Yeomans'" many aliases.

I guess posting as a parent and fabricating law suits against programs, claiming the program abused their son is okay with everyone here?

Link
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:29 PM »
I guess now I can understand why choice "C" is so popular!  Obviously my name appears nowhere in the original post, but Whooter fabricated it to suit his purpose.  I'm voting "C"!

Unhacked, original post before Whooter's "editing":

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Excerpt from an email received from a parent that used STICC:

Oh my God.  My wife's sister had her son "placed" by this person into a highly abusive facility.  She ended up getting her son out (which this guy fought along with the program) and suing them.  I had no idea he had this type of history with his own children and his wife.  This is scaring me now.  I'm going to call my sister and aske her if her attorney knows about all of this.

Let's let "the readers decide."
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I guess now I can understand why choice "C" is so popular!  Obviously my name appears nowhere in the original post, but Whooter fabricated it to suit his purpose.  I'm voting "C"!

Unhacked, original post before Whooter's "editing":

Let's let "the readers decide."

I agree  lets let the readers decide... note:  the post was edited that day his posts were strung together....  whoops  lol

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 03:37:37 PM »

It's clear it has nothing to do with me and that Whooter "edited in" my name and also "Dysfunction Junction's" name onto a post by "Troll Control."  But, no matter.

Quote from: "Whooter"
I fabricated a son

This is the really big lie that got me looking into Whooter's previous posts and boy did I find some really disturbing stuff when I looked!

What else, besides his entire family story, do you think Whooter has fabricated?

-John Randolph

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 03:43:38 PM »
This is funny.  By clicking on Whooter's link to a post he fabricated the content of, I saw this on the next page:

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "John D. Reuben"
"In 2004, when I found out Michael had drug problems, I founded Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative to help disadvantaged youths participate in programs too expensive for them."

John, when you discovered Mike had a drug problem, instead of founding STICC to help other kids, you should have supported your son by getting him medically-based treatment for his drug problem.  Why would anyone faced with this situation start a business instead of focusing on their own child's problem?  Don't you see that your refusal to get directly involved in Mike's life is what drove him to drugs in the first place?  Then your solution to this was to have him locked up instead of put into scientifically proven therapy?

John, is this one of the "STICCy results that last a lifetime"?  I guess it is if "lifetime" means "22 years."

This marketing spin makes me nauseous.  We're talking about HUMAN BEINGS here, John.  I know the conscienceless, like yourself, see children as commodities, but this is WAY out of line.  You disgust me, sir.

Of course you are nauseous.  That is because you are weak and lack foresight like most people. See the problem is you miss the bigger picture.  You think small and think problems can be solved by hugging people.  People and kids dont need hugs they need solutions, they need to know someone is in control and can make them feel safe.  Most parents jump in and try to save their child by getting involved in their lives.  But the truth is it is too late at this point to save them by this approach because they have traveled too far down the path.  The parents should have been more involved all along.  So instead of taking the road everyone else was taking another option was to start a business around the problem.  This way you not only get help for your child but you find you are able to raise money for other kids to be placed and after the smoke settles 2 things occur:

1.   It doesn’t cost a dime for treatment and
2.    You can actually reverse the flow and have a few coins end up back in your pocket to boot.

You need to always keep a level head and look for opportunity when others are panicking.  This is key and is the Hallmark of successful people.  Whenever something is going terribly bad try to think about how you can profit by it
]and turn it around into something good.  I have always been a firm believer that there exists a silver lining in every situation.  It is our jobs to find it and utilize it or someone else will.

As far as trying to find something scientifically proven, that is hogwash.  By the time any good set of studies are completed the treatment is outdated and people have moved on to something more "leading edge".  Hell they still cant figure out how bees fly but that doesnt prevent us from enjoying the honey.

This is a confession that Whooter is actually in the program business and that he makes his money from it ("reverse the flow and put some coing in your pocket").  Yesterday I think Whooter said he never made a "dime off the TTI" and that he spent "$100k" on his "daughter's" (wink, wink) program, but here he clearly states that he makes money from programs and treatment cost him nothing.

A few more lies for the "lie pile" Whooter is building.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:49:07 PM by Watchful Yeoman »

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 03:44:22 PM »

I agree  lets let the readers decide...

It'd be nice if you'd truly let people do that, but in your zeal to defend your precious programs, your spin tends to get out of hand.

Hell, it'd be nice if programs actually did  that.  Advertise what they REALLY offer families and let it stand or fall on it's own.  But they can't, because they know it wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell if parents were truly aware of what was going on.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction Junction"

This was posted under one of "Watchful Yeomans'" many aliases.

I guess posting as a parent and fabricating law suits against programs, claiming the program abused their son is okay with everyone here?

Link

Let the readers decide.  That is why this is posted on the forum.  Otherwise we would just be PMing each other.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »
What about this latest confession, Whooter?  Is it true or did you lie again?

Quote from: "John D. Reuben"
"In 2004, when I found out Michael had drug problems, I founded Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative to help disadvantaged youths participate in programs too expensive for them."

John, when you discovered Mike had a drug problem, instead of founding STICC to help other kids, you should have supported your son by getting him medically-based treatment for his drug problem.  Why would anyone faced with this situation start a business instead of focusing on their own child's problem?  Don't you see that your refusal to get directly involved in Mike's life is what drove him to drugs in the first place?  Then your solution to this was to have him locked up instead of put into scientifically proven therapy?

John, is this one of the "STICCy results that last a lifetime"?  I guess it is if "lifetime" means "22 years."

This marketing spin makes me nauseous.  We're talking about HUMAN BEINGS here, John.  I know the conscienceless, like yourself, see children as commodities, but this is WAY out of line.  You disgust me, sir.

Of course you are nauseous.  That is because you are weak and lack foresight like most people. See the problem is you miss the bigger picture.  You think small and think problems can be solved by hugging people.  People and kids dont need hugs they need solutions, they need to know someone is in control and can make them feel safe.  Most parents jump in and try to save their child by getting involved in their lives.  But the truth is it is too late at this point to save them by this approach because they have traveled too far down the path.  The parents should have been more involved all along.  So instead of taking the road everyone else was taking another option was to start a business around the problem.  This way you not only get help for your child but you find you are able to raise money for other kids to be placed and after the smoke settles 2 things occur:

1.   It doesn’t cost a dime for treatment and
2.    You can actually reverse the flow and have a few coins end up back in your pocket to boot.

You need to always keep a level head and look for opportunity when others are panicking.  This is key and is the Hallmark of successful people.  Whenever something is going terribly bad try to think about how you can profit by it
]and turn it around into something good.  I have always been a firm believer that there exists a silver lining in every situation.  It is our jobs to find it and utilize it or someone else will.

As far as trying to find something scientifically proven, that is hogwash.  By the time any good set of studies are completed the treatment is outdated and people have moved on to something more "leading edge".  Hell they still cant figure out how bees fly but that doesnt prevent us from enjoying the honey.

This is a confession that Whooter is actually in the program business and that he makes his money from it ("reverse the flow and put some coin in your pocket").  Yesterday I think Whooter said he never made a "dime off the TTI" and that he spent "$100k" on his "daughter's" (wink, wink) program, but here he clearly states that he makes money from programs and treatment cost him nothing.  What gives?  There are several "discrepencies" in the story Whooter has been telling.  Which are true?  Which are lies?

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 04:01:23 PM »
What is it with DJ/Watchful Yeoman and licking boys bottoms and dogs?  You have a sickness DJ.  He literally wrote hundreds of these on the forum.  This one he was posting as a boy named "Brian peck".

DJ's/ watchful Yeomans "fabricated family":

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

Link

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
All I know is he lied about me and about other people here. I know he accuses people I know of lying, when they have not. It is his instant go-to.  It is very reactionary on his part. His elliptical, projective tactics may be program worthy, but prove worthlessness of credibility and integrity.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 04:31:36 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
All I know is he lied about me and about other people here. I know he accuses people I know of lying, when they have not. It is his instant go-to.  It is very reactionary on his part. His elliptical, projective tactics may be program worthy, but prove worthlessness of credibility and integrity.

Attacking people for no reason seems to be one of your qualities,Samara.  I think we can all agree that you post against me 10 times more than I have against you.  I challenged you and you didnt like it and now you are in bed with Dysfunction junction, Watchful Yeoman, Son of Serbia,Anne Bonney etal  It is where you belong so enjoy each others posts.  Personally I wouldnt want my name on the posts you guys create.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
Ok, guys. I'll allow one thread on this because it is pertainant to the TTI.  Two...  nope.  The rule is if there is an existing thread on a similar topic, you should use that.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)