Author Topic: WWASPS Continuing to Evolve?  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
WWASPS Continuing to Evolve?
« on: November 17, 2010, 06:49:39 PM »
http://www.naahq.org/EduConf/Supplier/P ... List2.aspx
I was doing some surfing and I came across this site. I am not sure exactly what it is but the thing that caught my attention is the names Darrin Gilcrease and Paul Lichfield. Looking further into it I noticed that Paul Lichfield is representing Lichfield Properties. I also noticed that it says Lichfield properties is in Ogden California. As I have researched WWASPS I have noticed that one of their tactics is to falsify addresses, if you google Lichfield Properties it says it is in Ogden, UT.

I'm not sure if this is anything, but I have to tell you I am getting more and more frustrated with these assholes. Darrin Gilcrease? Is he any relation to David Gilcrease?

The site looks like a property management seminar, my concern here is that these people have been getting shut down mostly from licensing violations. Are they learning and evolving here?

Sitting around and bitching about all the shit they have gotten away with is great and all, but I would sure like to be able to take a more pro-active stance. They get shut down and open right back up, they have the game down and have gotten away with it for way too long. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »