Author Topic: What's wrong with this picture?  (Read 2980 times)

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What's wrong with this picture?
« on: November 11, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
Re: What's wrong with this picture?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:45:16 PM »
THE DFAF  period. But also the DFAF surrounded by accountants and lawyers etc...
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »
BIG blood $$$ down there in Florida...

Those sick, greedy old fucks have had their stranglehold of abuse on American citizens long enough!

Fuck the DFAF, and fuck STRAIGHT.  :poison:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 09:59:52 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Those sick, greedy old fucks have had their stranglehold of abuse on American citizens long enough!

Can I add FUCK THE SEED!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 12:35:38 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

That DFAF bullshit is responsible for an immense amount of human suffering. Betty getting her kicks. Mel trying to make another dollar where he can. Loathsome creatures to be sure.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 12:47:21 PM »
The sign isn't on fire?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 01:03:08 PM »
I couldn't believe it!  RTP and I were driving to get some sushi (omg, it was sooo yummy!!) and he says, "Hey, there's the DFAF".  My head about snapped trying to turn and look.   I drive down that street at least a couple times a week and never noticed it, but I did hear that they had moved recently.  He was really hungry, but I just had to go back and snap a pic to send to Diva!

::puke::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
The sign isn't on fire?

Yeah you would think a bolt of lightning-fire would come down from the heavens and incinerate that sign. The old testament God would do it but the one we have now days just aint into spectacles like that. Too bad.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I couldn't believe it!  RTP and I were driving to get some sushi (omg, it was sooo yummy!!) and he says, "Hey, there's the DFAF".  My head about snapped trying to turn and look.   I drive down that street at least a couple times a week and never noticed it, but I did hear that they had moved recently.  He was really hungry, but I just had to go back and snap a pic to send to Diva!

We now have an awesome Sushi buffet down the street. Mmmmmm so damn good. My tiny wife can eat 16 pieces plus 2 bowls of soup in one sitting. We are hooked.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 01:22:39 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

We now have an awesome Sushi buffet down the street. Mmmmmm so damn good. My tiny wife can eat 16 pieces plus 2 bowls of soup in one sitting. We are hooked.

:seg:   That's the name of the place we went......Hook's.   :seg2:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »
Just in case anyone's interested, the address is  2600 9th St. N., Suite 200, St. Petersburg, FL 33704

Notice that the St. Pete Bar is right there too.   Hmmmmm.  Lenny's (Englander) office is a few short blocks away.

Quote from: "webdiva"

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »
Hi everybody, my name is Shag and I am a Sushi addict and Hibachi-aholic. It all started about 6 months ago when this new Sushi buffet and hibachi grill opened up down the street. I had been experimenting with hibachi food for years already. I was what you could call a hibachi binger. Going long periods of time between hibachi feasts but then going "all the way" when I did partake. Chicken, beef, lobster, shrimp. When I was binging i did it all. That was all bad enough but then i moved on to the harder stuff: Sushi. Now my addiction is full blown and I admit that I really don't want to stop. I tried the 7 steps but we all know that shit doesn't work so what do i do now? I have begun lying to friends and family. Telling them i went to McD's for lunch when i was actually at the Sushi bar scarfing tuna rolls like there's no tomorrow. I come before this group now admitting that I need help. Admitting my powerlessness over Sushi may be the first step to recovery but I am already excited about relapsing. Visions of Spicy crab Rolls are consuming my thoughts. Can anybody out there relate?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 07:11:33 PM »
Shag,
Repeat this mantra;

DON'T EAT BAIT
DON'T EAT BAIT...

That ought to work.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 10:37:54 AM »
Hi everybody, my name is Shag and I am a Sushi addict and Hibachi-aholic. It all started about 6 months ago when this new Sushi buffet and hibachi grill opened up down the street. I had been experimenting with hibachi food for years already. I was what you could call a hibachi binger. Going long periods of time between hibachi feasts but then going "all the way" when I did partake. Chicken, beef, lobster, shrimp. When I was binging i did it all. That was all bad enough but then i moved on to the harder stuff: Sushi. Now my addiction is full blown and I admit that I really don't want to stop. I tried the 7 steps but we all know that shit doesn't work so what do i do now? I have begun lying to friends and family. Telling them i went to McD's for lunch when i was actually at the Sushi bar scarfing tuna rolls like there's no tomorrow. I come before this group now admitting that I need help. Admitting my powerlessness over Sushi may be the first step to recovery but I am already excited about relapsing. Visions of Spicy crab Rolls are consuming my thoughts. Can anybody out there relate?

Yes!  I can totally relate.  The ONLY thing to do is to give yourself entirely over to your addiction!!  It's really the only way.  :seg2:

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 12:01:55 PM »

Yes!  I can totally relate.  The ONLY thing to do is to give yourself entirely over to your addiction!!  It's really the only way.  :seg2:

I totally enable this behavior.