Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 156187 times)

Offline NIGEL

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Can't say this is a "troll thread."  It's packed with factual information about Whooter, his motivations and his role in the TTI.  I'm glad it's here at the top so people can have an understanding of Whooter and how he does business in the TTI.  Now, I've known for many years what an abject liar Whooter is, but this is a great synopsis for the uninitiated.  Don't get snookered by this money-grubber, parents.

Funny, too, how Whooter posts and then NIGEL posts a few minutes later in a thread he's "never posted in before."  Go figure ; )

Now that Whooter has to login, all of his "supporters" have simply vanished.  Strange coincidence?   :rofl:   Hardly.

Perfect----Another conspiracy theory.  Is Whooter Nigel, or maybe Nigel has actually been posting here all along as Whooter.  Either way, it definitely adds to the topic (not).  As for the fact I finally posted on another topic----I have been reading all of the different threads for awhile now so that I can stay as informed as possible.  The reason I posted here is that I was "called out."  

Now---if Whooter follows this up with a post, you will know the answer to your question.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2010, 03:12:13 PM »
The reason you posted here was to fail at making yourself look like an actual person instead of a mindless Aspen shill and support the other Aspen shill that spams this place up.

Now get the hell out of here. If you were an actual parent you would have at least read some of the other threads on ASR and Aspen. You obviously haven't, and because of that your persona fails to attain anything remotely resembling credibility.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 20, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Skipped it again to post some quote he himself altered to try to make it look like we did.  Sad.  This link ^^right here^^ is a link to an original post by Whooter.  He can't explain it or deny it, so he avoids it altogether.  He's a sneaky, greasy weasel, but this thread shows clearly exactly what he is: a LIAR.

Please explain this original post of yours, Whooter.  Why do you care where the money is?  Why did you travel 1200 miles from your home to teach your colleagues "where the real money is"?  We're all ears for your explanation.

Don't forget who Whooter really is.  Click on the link above to see how he is involved financially in the TTI, by his own admission.  I agree with the poster whom I quoted here: Whooter should be asked to explain his comments above each time he posts until a satisfactory answer is given.  So far he has simply ignored this topic, but the evidence is indelible.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »
:bump:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 04, 2010, 02:50:56 PM »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 09, 2010, 01:12:26 PM »
Heck, I'll just go for all of them to save time.

Rebuttal section:

Let's keep it short and go over just Whooter's lies from this

thread.

Lie #1:  Whooter claims he never went to Chicago for a TTI meeting.
Truth #1:  Whooter had already bragged about it two years ago, but must have forgotten

and was quoted saying he did indeed go to Chicago for a TTI meeting.  This was proven

over Whooter's denials by simply quoting the post where he already admitted it.

Whooter, in his own words, admits to the trip he was just denying.

Lie #2:  Whooter claims to be just a "regular parent with no ties to

the industry."

Truth #2:  Whooter already admitted he was part of a "statistical group to assess TBS

safety" that met in Chicago.  This was proven over Whooter's denials by simply quoting

the post where he already admitted it.

TheWho admitting to being an industry player and saying TBS "is where the money's at."

Lie #3:  Whooter claims not be John Reuben.
Truth #3:  whooter has contacted at least one parent from this forum and provided her

the email address "[email protected]" for her to contact him "outside of Fornits"

because "everyone here has an agenda to discredit programs."  The email address has

been verified to be that of John Reuben and is the admin email account at

savingteens.org.  This was proven by posting the original PM from TheWho to Concerned

Parent, which TheWho subsequently altered in a quote and copped to altering it when

called out.

TheWho's PM to Concerned Parent is posted in its entirety.

Whois search for savingteens.org shows the email address Whooter provided belongs to John Reuben.

Lie #4:  RobertBruce is "Concerned Parent."
Truth #4:  Whooter dropped this claim and went on to blame someone else for being

"Concerned Parent."  Interestingly enough, Whooter has actually claimed to BE

RobertBruce many times and later copped to fabricating at least one "lookalike"

RobertBruce login to try to impersonate him (the login he admitted to creating "for

fun" was 'RobertBruce .' with a space and a period at the end).

Whooter begins his claim that RobertBruce is "Concerned Parent."

Whooter continues to hammer at the meme "Concerned Parent is RobertBruce" without a shred of evidence to suggest that.

...and hammering it some more...

Lie #5:  Ajax13 is "Concerned Parent."
Truth #5:  Ajax13 is not Concerned Parent, but Whooter clings to this meme like a life

raft anyway.

Here we have Whooter denying being himself, posting as "Dick Cheney" claiming Ajax13 and not RobertBruce "fabricated the PM."

Lie #6:  Ajax13 AND RobertBruce are "Concerned Parent."
Truth #6:  Both are provably NOT "Concerned Parent."  Whooter seems to have dropped

this notion now because obviously they both couldn't be "Concerned Parent" at the same

time, but that simple logic didn't stop him from floating it to distract from the

conversation.

Here Whooter claims both RobertBruce and Ajax13 are "Concerned Parent."  Now he's veering all over the place grasping at straws with no proof.

Lie #7:  Whooter claimed to have no criminal record when

confronted.

Truth #7:  Whooter had already admitted years ago, on this board, that he was "arrested

several times in Boston and once in Ann Arbor Michigan."

Whooter admitting to being arrested "many times in Boston" and elsewhere.

Lie #8:  Whooter claims not to have lied at all.
Truth #8:  Whooter has been caught lying like a rug using only his own posts and PMs as

evidence of the lies.  Essentially, he lied about everything, then had to walk it all

back piece by piece as he was caught again and again.  Now the only thing from the

above list he won't cop to is being Reuben, but considering he lied about and was

proven lying about the rest of the items in this thread, his  assertion is just him

howling from being bitten so badly.

No link required, see above.  ; )

So, that's 8 full-fledged, lie-through-your-teeth prevarications

offered by TheWho in just this single thread.
 People should believe him for what

reason now?

Sorry, Whooter, your lying chickens have come home to roost and nobody here believes

anything you say anymore.  Better luck next time.

Whooter has been fully owned yet again and busted out lying through his teeth yet

again.  Whooter, you better try something else, like going back to trolling with

endless emoticons to slow the page loading, because you are SO BUSTED in YOUR OWN WORDS

and you just can't hide anymore.  Your legacy here has cought up to you and just won't

go away.  

There it is, again, with links.  First you claim you never went to Chicago and demanded proof that you did.  You then were supplied with a quote from your own post with a link to it showing you did indeed go to Chicago and you were very proud of it as well.  You can see the quotes and links above.  Right...up...there...again.

I think anybody reading this post can see quite clearly that the statements above are factually true, based on your own words.  You said one thing, then you said the opposite.  That's called "lying" because the statements "I wasn't there" and "I was there," of which you uttered both (see links above), are mutually exclusive.  Do you understand the difference between "I was there" and "I wasn't there"?  If not, we'll just move on without you.

:rocker:  :rofl:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

CONSIDER THE SOURCE when dealing with Whooter.  He just can't tell the truth.  It's against his nature to be honest about ANYTHING.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »
Link to TheWho's admission he is an industry guy and knows "where the real money is, the TBS industry".  Check it out.

Keep asking Whooter to explain this post until you get an answer.  He wrote it, logged in with his username, and the link points right to it.  He can't deny it, so he avoids it, lols.

Skipped it again to post some quote he himself altered to try to make it look like we did.  Sad.  This link ^^right here^^ is a link to an original post by Whooter.  He can't explain it or deny it, so he avoids it altogether.  He's a sneaky, greasy weasel, but this thread shows clearly exactly what he is: a LIAR.

Please explain this original post of yours, Whooter.  Why do you care where the money is?  Why did you travel 1200 miles from your home to teach your colleagues "where the real money is"?  We're all ears for your explanation.

Don't forget who Whooter really is.  Click on the link above to see how he is involved financially in the TTI, by his own admission.  I agree with the poster whom I quoted here: Whooter should be asked to explain his comments above each time he posts until a satisfactory answer is given.  So far he has simply ignored this topic, but the evidence is indelible.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2010, 12:39:11 PM »
This really does spell it all out.  Nice job!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
:rocker:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:49:43 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 10, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
Everything is!  Nothing can top it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »
I would have preferred to handle this matter privately, but since Whooter is a complete coward, I cannot do so.  

Whooter has now taken to harassing me via PM, sending me "nastygrams" by PM, but lacking sufficient balls to allow responses.  He can dish it out, but he can't take it, a fact with which I think everyone here is familiar.  Since Whooter has blocked PM responses, I will respond publicly and I think everyone will have a clearer idea of how sick, petty and immature Whooter really is.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Hey DJ

“Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent”

I really wish I had seen your face when I slowly revealed that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday.  You are so naive to think you could convince everyone I wrote that email (you fabricated) but you fucked up big time (as you always end up doing) and I blew your own thread out of the water (once again, you must have screamed and raved for hours).  We both know who the liar is DJ and it is sweet watching you jump around in your desperation trying to prove I am “This Rueben guy” (lol) when we both know it can never happen because I am just a login name on the internet.  I am your worst nightmare and you cant get rid of me no matter how hard you try (or lie).  Take a look at your last 10 or so posts… you have turned into a troll and you cant stand that I am interacting and discussing with everyone while you have to stand on the sidelines and just read without any “value added” input.

You and Anne should join forces.  She is almost as sharp as you are !!  

Bump… lol

********************************************************************************

Wow, this message is quite revealing now, isn't it?  You've made some factual errors, so let me address those first.  

I am not the poster "concerned parent."  You seem to want to believe I am, but you are incorrect.  I believe you have previously stated that this poster was RobertBruce and also Ajax13.  I also have only a single login and have never, ever posted under any other user name.  That's a fact.  Your uulations don't change anything.

All I am doing is simply pointing out that you are not who you represent yourself to be and that you have proven before, through your own posts, that you are a liar.  Because you are not very bright and because you are impulsive and sloppy, you've essentially "told on yourself" many times.  When I point this out, it seems to enrage you.  I only wonder why you're so angry at me, when it was in fact you who posted the obvious lies that I am just pointing out to readers.

I do believe you have some serious mental health problems.  I can't see why anyone would do and say the things you do and say if they had a healthy, fully functional mind.  But that's your problem to deal with, not mine.  

If reading my posts makes you so upset that you feel like you need to harass me via PM, I'd suggest you quit reading them.  It seems you have some strong need to "one up" me, but that will never heppen, Whooter.  You are clearly damaged goods and clearly not my intellectual peer and you never will be.  Your venom toward me comes from your own inadequacy and anger at being exposed as a fraud.  Your smug arrogance does not fool me -indeed, I see right through it.  I see a man who suffers under the psychological weight of being an utter failure; a person who never made his own way in the world; a person who was born on third base believing he hit a triple, but who was never able to make it to home plate.  You obviously are a lousy father.  Your work record shows you're virtually unemployable.  Your education is high school level at best.  Are you just jealous of me or something?  Maybe so, considering I am more than twice the man you'll ever be, intellectually and physically.

No matter how much you'd like to believe that other people, like me or like Anne Bonney, live in petty, twisted little worlds like you obviously do, you are actually alone there, sitting in a pile of your own excrement, leading your meaningless life.  Let's face it, Whooter, the shining acheivement of your sad, unfulfilling, phony life is your trolling of Fornits.  How unfortunate for you.

But, alas, when I hit the "submit" button, the coward Whooter hid behind his account settings:
Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

Not only is Whooter an abject liar and failure, he's also gutless and nutless.

Obviously, my factual commentary about Whooter has struck a serious nerve, and it wouldn't have if it were untrue.  The truth hurts and Whooter is obviously hurting.

Another giant Whooter lie to add to the pile:

Quote from: "Whooter"
Oh Brother, here we go again.  It seems my personal troll is growing and becoming more desperate.  Now you are back to submitting PM’s.  At least you are logged in this time so I know who to avoid.  If guest posting were enabled this thread would be at 50 posts by now and growing fast.  So we can see it was a good move to force these guys to log-in under their user names.

Nice try DJ.

Whooter caught in yet another huge whopper of a lie.  He just can't help himself.  He's a pathological liar.

Admins have my permission to access my inbox and verify the PM from Whooter.  I also forwarded it to Anne Bonney, just in case Whooter tried to deny it, like he just did above.

This man's credibility is ZERO.  Readers shouldn't believe a single word of what he says, as he's incapable of honesty.

I wonder why, if he says he wants to "avoid" me, that he is sending me nasty PM's?  Why would he then turn around and deny he sent me the PM when it is so easy to prove he did?  He's a glutton for punishment and takes continual ground-zero hits on himself.  Just click ion the link in the above quote to see Whooter's latest huge, embarassing failure.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2010, 05:39:23 PM »
Nobody cares. Go cry into your pillow, bitch.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
Thanks, SUCK IT, for keeping this thread at the top.  I appreciate it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 10, 2010, 07:58:46 PM »
Looks like TheWho has got a new BITCH who will obsess about him.

Whooter lied to me!
Whooter is a mean person!
Whooter is blah, blah, blah.

:moon:
one day at a time