Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 158741 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #255 on: December 13, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »
You're a sick fuck, Whooter.  You lure in unsuspecting parents with promises of "help" and "therapy" but when we strip that veneer away we can all clearly see you view children as products and your programs (Aspen) offer no therapy whatsoever.  

What "value" do you "add" here, Whooter?  Why are you so concerned with "where the real money is, the TBS industry"?  Why do you call children "products"?  Why do you go to TTI meetings 1200 miles from home to educate your peers how to get the money in the TBS industry?  We're all waiting for you to explain how this squares with your claim you are "just a regular parent."  Sorry, but that doesn't even pass the smell test, Whooter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I would nt responf if I were Whooter
« Reply #256 on: December 13, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You're a sick fuck, Whooter.  You lure in unsuspecting parents with promises of "help" and "therapy" but when we strip that veneer away we can all clearly see you view children as products and your programs (Aspen) offer no therapy whatsoever.  

What "value" do you "add" here, Whooter?  Why are you so concerned with "where the real money is, the TBS industry"?  Why do you call children "products"?  Why do you go to TTI meetings 1200 miles from home to educate your peers how to get the money in the TBS industry?  We're all waiting for you to explain how this squares with your claim you are "just a regular parent."  Sorry, but that doesn't even pass the smell test, Whooter.

I would nt responf if I were Whooter because people use abusive language  on a frequent basis.  For example, guest wrote "You're a sick fuck, Whooter."  This  is abusive language.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 13, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »
What will the response be at Correlsense when they get a load of John D. "Whooter" Reuben's criminal record and the ongoing business of closures, teen deaths and government investigations of Aspen?  Foul language?  Dismissal and foul language?  Dismissal, a lawsuit, and then lots of foul language?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: I would nt responf if I were Whooter
« Reply #258 on: December 13, 2009, 05:48:55 PM »
Quote from: "I would nt responf if I were Whooter because people use abusive language"

I would nt responf if I were Whooter because people use abusive language  on a frequent basis.  For example, guest wrote "You're a sick fuck, Whooter."  This  is abusive language.

It is abusive and Whooter doesn’t even need to respond because all the questions have been answered.  The Whooter talks about how he adds value all the time.  If you follow the link TheWho explains why he is talking about where the money is.  The guy just finished an entire nauseating post on why he refers to kids as products and everyone on fornits has read about his trip to Chicago by now.  If they haven’t they tell them not to bother.  
I think our guest is just bored.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 13, 2009, 06:09:45 PM »
What will the response be at Correlsense when they get a load of John D. "Whooter" Reuben's criminal record and the ongoing business of closures, teen deaths and government investigations of Aspen?  Foul language?  Dismissal and foul language?  Dismissal, a lawsuit, and then lots of foul language?
TheWho said:
If you dislike this guy so much and you have all this information on him and it bothers you what would possess you to just sit on it? Why not do something with it instead of talking about it on the internet? It always amazes me why people talk about all this criminal activity and abuse but no one ever does anything about it.

Its like Ajax13, he talked about this guy Vause for weeks and months on end and had all kinds of questions about where this money went… why his son plays hockey, were they a treatment center or a boarding school , why Vause choose the major he did etc. etc. Ajax would ask these questions over and over on this forum but never thought to take a drive over and ask Vause himself. Is that like the strangest thing, its almost like a condition of some type. If I have a question for Ginger then I would ask Ginger, why would I ask 50 other people when the only person who has the answer is Ginger? Anyway, sorry I’m off topic again.

But my point is if you want to do something just do it. I have always been a firm believer that you have to do what you think is right. Talking about it over and over again here just makes you look foolish.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2009, 07:26:35 PM »
No, I don't dispute these.  They all have proper links.  I only dispute that i mis-spell my name and STICCs.  This other stuff I agree to.

Heck, I'll just go for all of them to save time.

Rebuttal section:

Let's keep it short and go over just Whooter's lies from this

thread.

Lie #1:  Whooter claims he never went to Chicago for a TTI meeting.
Truth #1:  Whooter had already bragged about it two years ago, but must have forgotten

and was quoted saying he did indeed go to Chicago for a TTI meeting.  This was proven

over Whooter's denials by simply quoting the post where he already admitted it.

Whooter, in his own words, admits to the trip he was just denying.

Lie #2:  Whooter claims to be just a "regular parent with no ties to

the industry."

Truth #2:  Whooter already admitted he was part of a "statistical group to assess TBS

safety" that met in Chicago.  This was proven over Whooter's denials by simply quoting

the post where he already admitted it.

TheWho admitting to being an industry player and saying TBS "is where the money's at."

Lie #3:  Whooter claims not be John Reuben.
Truth #3:  whooter has contacted at least one parent from this forum and provided her

the email address "[email protected]" for her to contact him "outside of Fornits"

because "everyone here has an agenda to discredit programs."  The email address has

been verified to be that of John Reuben and is the admin email account at

savingteens.org.  This was proven by posting the original PM from TheWho to Concerned

Parent, which TheWho subsequently altered in a quote and copped to altering it when

called out.

TheWho's PM to Concerned Parent is posted in its entirety.

Whois search for savingteens.org shows the email address Whooter provided belongs to John Reuben.

Lie #4:  RobertBruce is "Concerned Parent."
Truth #4:  Whooter dropped this claim and went on to blame someone else for being

"Concerned Parent."  Interestingly enough, Whooter has actually claimed to BE

RobertBruce many times and later copped to fabricating at least one "lookalike"

RobertBruce login to try to impersonate him (the login he admitted to creating "for

fun" was 'RobertBruce .' with a space and a period at the end).

Whooter begins his claim that RobertBruce is "Concerned Parent."

Whooter continues to hammer at the meme "Concerned Parent is RobertBruce" without a shred of evidence to suggest that.

...and hammering it some more...

Lie #5:  Ajax13 is "Concerned Parent."
Truth #5:  Ajax13 is not Concerned Parent, but Whooter clings to this meme like a life

raft anyway.

Here we have Whooter denying being himself, posting as "Dick Cheney" claiming Ajax13 and not RobertBruce "fabricated the PM."

Lie #6:  Ajax13 AND RobertBruce are "Concerned Parent."
Truth #6:  Both are provably NOT "Concerned Parent."  Whooter seems to have dropped

this notion now because obviously they both couldn't be "Concerned Parent" at the same

time, but that simple logic didn't stop him from floating it to distract from the

conversation.

Here Whooter claims both RobertBruce and Ajax13 are "Concerned Parent."  Now he's veering all over the place grasping at straws with no proof.

Lie #7:  Whooter claimed to have no criminal record when

confronted.

Truth #7:  Whooter had already admitted years ago, on this board, that he was "arrested

several times in Boston and once in Ann Arbor Michigan."

Whooter admitting to being arrested "many times in Boston" and elsewhere.

Lie #8:  Whooter claims not to have lied at all.
Truth #8:  Whooter has been caught lying like a rug using only his own posts and PMs as

evidence of the lies.  Essentially, he lied about everything, then had to walk it all

back piece by piece as he was caught again and again.  Now the only thing from the

above list he won't cop to is being Reuben, but considering he lied about and was

proven lying about the rest of the items in this thread, his  assertion is just him

howling from being bitten so badly.

No link required, see above.  ; )

So, that's 8 full-fledged, lie-through-your-teeth prevarications

offered by TheWho in just this single thread.
 People should believe him for what

reason now?

Sorry, Whooter, your lying chickens have come home to roost and nobody here believes

anything you say anymore.  Better luck next time.

Whooter has been fully owned yet again and busted out lying through his teeth yet

again.  Whooter, you better try something else, like going back to trolling with

endless emoticons to slow the page loading, because you are SO BUSTED in YOUR OWN WORDS

and you just can't hide anymore.  Your legacy here has cought up to you and just won't

go away.  Can't escape those facts, son.

There it is, again, with links.  First you claim you never went to Chicago and demanded proof that you did.  You then were supplied with a quote from your own post with a link to it showing you did indeed go to Chicago and you were very proud of it as well.  You can see the quotes and links above.  Right...up...there...again.

I think anybody reading this post can see quite clearly that the statements above are factually true, based on your own words.  You said one thing, then you said the opposite.  That's called "lying" because the statements "I wasn't there" and "I was there," of which you uttered both (see links above), are mutually exclusive.  Do you understand the difference between "I was there" and "I wasn't there"?  If not, we'll just move on without you.

:o  :o  :o  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: ... :notworthy:  :notworthy:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »
we'll just move on without you

This is the best advice everyone could follow.  The chances of  this happening are slim to none.  There are far  to many people who enjoy spewing drivel in threads like this.  The petty bickering serves no purpose.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
TheWho said:
If you dislike this guy so much and you have all this information on him and it bothers you what would possess you to just sit on it? Why not do something with it instead of talking about it on the internet? It always amazes me why people talk about all this criminal activity and abuse but no one ever does anything about it.

Its like Ajax13, he talked about this guy Vause for weeks and months on end and had all kinds of questions about where this money went… why his son plays hockey, were they a treatment center or a boarding school , why Vause choose the major he did etc. etc. Ajax would ask these questions over and over on this forum but never thought to take a drive over and ask Vause himself. Is that like the strangest thing, its almost like a condition of some type. If I have a question for Ginger then I would ask Ginger, why would I ask 50 other people when the only person who has the answer is Ginger? Anyway, sorry I’m off topic again.

But my point is if you want to do something just do it. I have always been a firm believer that you have to do what you think is right. Talking about it over and over again here just makes you look foolish.

@ Thewho, the guest is afraid to send the info, the same way Ajax13 was afraid to speak to Vause directly.   Hmmmm, I wonder if there is a connection?
This seems to be a theme with him, he has been saying for years that he will bring AARC down and today they are doing stronger than ever (never got around to speaking to Vause directly about all those questions, wonder why?) and now he says the same about this Reuben guy.  What is Ajax13 afraid of?  Why cant he push the button and send the information?
Boo!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »
Remember this holiday season, kiddies, that Whooter and his ilk would love to ruin your child and family for fun and profit!

STICC/Aspen KILL KIDS!   :poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 11, 2010, 01:38:33 PM »
This thread is funny.  Especially when you consider that all of the "anonymous" Whooter support is gone since logging in is required.  Anyone else notice that "NIGEL" also evaporated since Whooter must login to post?  Seems like now that Whooter has to login (or spend hours creating all the necessary phony logins) all of the "pro-Whooter" and all of the "pro-program" flotsam has disappeared.  I'm telling you, people, Whooter nearly single-handedly spammed this forum into the toilet.  Now that he has been restrained, miraculously, all the garbage is gone.  Go figure.

I do appreciate the content of this thread, however.  Actually a great expose using Whooter's own words to prove he is an unabshed liar.  Good work!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 11, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
This thread is funny.  Especially when you consider that all of the "anonymous" Whooter support is gone since logging in is required.  Anyone else notice that "NIGEL" also evaporated since Whooter must login to post?  Seems like now that Whooter has to login (or spend hours creating all the necessary phony logins) all of the "pro-Whooter" and all of the "pro-program" flotsam has disappeared.  I'm telling you, people, Whooter nearly single-handedly spammed this forum into the toilet.  Now that he has been restrained, miraculously, all the garbage is gone.  Go figure.

I do appreciate the content of this thread, however.  Actually a great expose using Whooter's own words to prove he is an unabshed liar.  Good work!

This is classic.  I knew the trolls would have to come out of the woodwork and log in eventually,  Lol, a little upset DJ that you cant troll me anymore as a guest and now have nothing constructive to say?  You will look a little stupid trying to keep all your “Reuben” and “TheWho” troll threads at the top now wont you!!!  Ha,Ha,Ha.

Offline NIGEL

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

I did not "evaporate."  You can check my posts on my son to see that I am still around.  This is the first time I have responded in a different thread (mainly because I came to fornits out of a selfish need to make sure I was hearing both sides, and not to change this whole industry).  I am bringing my son home in the next two weeks, and that is my main focus right now.  I am not here to defend Whooter, only to make sure I get as much help as possible in making my decisions regarding my son.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2010, 01:00:03 AM »
You don't have a son. Fuck off.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2010, 02:40:12 AM »
This thread is good comedy.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 12, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »
Can't say this is a "troll thread."  It's packed with factual information about Whooter, his motivations and his role in the TTI.  I'm glad it's here at the top so people can have an understanding of Whooter and how he does business in the TTI.  Now, I've known for many years what an abject liar Whooter is, but this is a great synopsis for the uninitiated.  Don't get snookered by this money-grubber, parents.

Funny, too, how Whooter posts and then NIGEL posts a few minutes later in a thread he's "never posted in before."  Go figure ; )

Now that Whooter has to login, all of his "supporters" have simply vanished.  Strange coincidence?   :rofl:   Hardly.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control