Author Topic: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies  (Read 161469 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Cataloging TheWho/John Reuben's Lies
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
Notice Whooter's denials had nothing to do with facts, just with peceptions (people will believe what they want to" etc).

Nothing here has been refuted or proven false.  

Poor Whooter.  He's been exposed.  And he lost all credibility (not that there was any anyway).  Maybe he should have thought first before lying about all sorts of things here.  He lied so much he lost track of the lies and that's where he got bit.  

Now all he can do is cry and whine and continue his only argument - that "launched" means "incorporated" and not "open for business" which is patently ridiculous.  Everyone knows a "launch" or "grand opening" doesn't happen on the date of incorporation and the OP explained what she meant long ago and explicitly said Whooter was in Chicago in December of 2006.  

And Whooter already admitted his extensive criminal record.  What do we need another source for other than the primary, which was yourself?  

And why shoulod anyone have to give their personal information to Psy, whom Whooter calls a "fraud"?  All Whooter has to do is show he's not Reuben and the problem vanishes, but he won't reveal his personal info like he demands of the OP.  If he wants to run a double standard then he will be saddled with being outed as John D. Reuben of STICC until he proves otherwise.

He has not challenged any other of the OP's assertions and they have all been proven solidly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2009, 01:14:26 PM »
What is Whooter doing now?  Fishing for plausible deniability in other threads in posts posted by some random Guest?  Lame and lazy effort, Whooter.  No wonder you never linked to the actual post!  It's not even part of this thread or discussion.  For all we know, Whooter wrote it himself.  Lols.

Another EPIC FAIL for Whooter.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:57:10 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »
This thread is very informative about how parents can get snookered by program pushers disguising themselves as "regular parents."  This guy Whooter denies all the time that he is involved in the industry, but then he says :the real money's in the TBS industry" while at an industry seminar.   ::)
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2009, 11:13:06 AM »
:bump:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2009, 07:20:38 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
This thread is very informative about how parents can get snookered by program pushers disguising themselves as "regular parents."  This guy Whooter denies all the time that he is involved in the industry, but then he says :the real money's in the TBS industry" while at an industry seminar.   ::)

And his posting as a Guest is exactly that same thing!  Trying to suggest he is someone else, just as the program pushers disguise their true links to the industry.  Whooter/John Reuben tries desperately to conceal his connection to the industry.  Not just informative but revealing.  It's always about lies and deception with them.  If parents had real information, they'd think more than twice about sending their kids away to these places.  The money is in maintaining the illusion of impartiality.  The illusion of actual therapy.  The Wizard of Oz.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »
True indeed.  This is why every time you see Whooter post, you should link to this thread so the reader can see that they are dealing with a shifty, money-grubbing liar bent on filling program beds regardless of the abuse his favorite programs (Aspen) keep getting shut down for.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »
A PM sent by TheWho to me when he thought I wanted to send my son to ASR:

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected] was offered by Whooter as a contact to talk outside of Fornits.  How could John Reuben login as TheWho and send PMs to me as TheWho?  Did Reuben break into TheWho's Fornits account?  Or is it more sensible that John Reuben and TheWho are the same person?  Obviously they are.

Then Whooter says this:

As far as the email goes that could have been anyone. How do you know [email protected]

Ooops!  Whooter caught in three separate gigantic lies in just this one thread from just one day.  Why would anyone believe a word he says when he literally lies about EVERYTHING??

The game is over.  TheWho has been thoroughly discredited just by his own admitted lies, and that's just the tip of the iceburg of whet he has lied about in his postings.  These lies were easy to expose.  Just quote the TheWho denying his statements and then quote him admitting to them.  Only one can be true, so he it's undeniable he lied.

Hey Who, care to explain this one?  How are you going to prove this PM is a fake Ha,Ha,Ha  Remember it is up to you to prove it false!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »
Look,  I couldnt hold back any longer, its been fun watching you guys tripping over your own underwear for weeks now trying to cover your own mistakes and changing your dates in a very poor effort in trying to tie me to this Reuben guy and to the industry.  Actually I think many people really thought I was John Reuben until you started fabricating evidence lol.

Out of everyone here the only ones who fell for your efforts were the “Fantastic 4” (who believe what they are told to believe and never question anything)….. i.e. RMA Survivor, Ajax13, RobertBruce, Anne Boleyn and maybe a few new people.  The rest of us saw that your dates were off by about three years, your links lead to dead ends or sound bites and if you go and check the date on your “smoking gun PM” you will see that June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday not a Friday as indicated by your post.  Oh no!! Ha,Ha,Ha,  (so we dont need psy to authenticate it I guess.)

Here is your smoking gun:
Link

Re: Is ASR a good program?
Sent: Fri Jun 06, 2007 1:07 pm
To: Concerned Parent

Personally I think ASR is a good program. It worked for our family. My kid was there

when Dave Marcus wrote his book based on the kids in the program and they got back on

track and matured. I have been to the campus many times and think if it's a good fit

for your son that you shouldn't worry about it. Don't trust what you read on this site

because the members here are all anti-program and have an agenda to discredit all

programs. If you want to contact me outside fornits I can help you get in contact with

someone who can help you make the right decision. You can email me at

[email protected]. Good luck and I hope it all works out for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »
Why is any of this relevant?  This forum is supposed to be a safe place for survivors.  Why is this person given any attention?  Don't you people see that you are feeding the monster?  This whole place has turned into a debate/attack/advertisement for this person.  Unless he is actually the person who runs this site, I don't see why he is allowed to take this whole thing over, as he has done.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2009, 06:50:27 PM »
This forum is supposed to be a safe place for survivors.
Not necessarily. It's my understanding that it's meant to be a place for uncensored discussion of the industry. That may or may not be a "safe place for survivors," depending on where your mind is at.

There are moderated sections of fornits for those who prefer such, but the Aspen forum is not one of them.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »
SECOND SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Oh no no no Cindy, you claimed there was a "long debate" and that it was decided that "we" were only going to look at TBS's as you define them.

Who specifically is "we"?

The debate was long, Bob...  many wanted to start with "Wilderness data" and I argued that the real money was in the TBS industry, so lets start there, although wilderness is usually the inital phase of any decent TBS.  So we went round and round....you, Bob have been a key player in collecting and presenting data on the entire industry and I have been focusing on small segments at a time.
I dont want to put names out there, people want to be anon's.

Why are you concerned with "where the real money is," Whooter?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles from home to go to a TTI meeting to advise other attendees where the money's at in the troubled teen business?

You keep skipping over these questions, Whooter, but your silence speaks volumes.  Whooter doesn't want anyone to talk about his DIRECT QUOTE above where he admits to the meeting he keeps denying and admits he's financially involved in the TTI which he keeps denying.  Why would he deny his OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENTS?

The readers should know that Whooter is lying and trying to hide his involvement with the TTI.  Why is he pretending NOT TO BE WHO HE IS???
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »
Why is any of this relevant?

Really good point, I have been thinking the same thing myself. None of this is relevant!! This whole thread is just a continuous attack on a single poster.  They disagree with his views and have tried to discredit him the best they could by fabricating lies until he finally came out and defended himself.  You would think this would be a safe place to speak your mind but if you step outside the majority point of view here on fornits you expose yourself to criticism and if you then continue to disagree with them then, like this whooter guy did, they may create a thread similar to this one and focus on discrediting “your” point of view also.
But all this is pettiness,I think the real troubling thought is if they are willing to go to these lengths (creating dedicated threads, making up lies, fabricating PM’s and posts,  changing facts and dates etc.) because of a single poster how far are they willing to go to discredit an entire program that they hate?
Something to think about.  For now I am going to just listen to those you are logged in so at least you know who you are talking to.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »
SECOND SMOKING GUN FOUND DIRECTLY BELOW...

Why are you concerned with "where the real money is," Whooter?  Why would a "regular parent" travel 1200 miles from home to go to a TTI meeting to advise other attendees where the money's at in the troubled teen business?

You keep skipping over these questions, Whooter, but your silence speaks volumes.  Whooter doesn't want anyone to talk about his DIRECT QUOTE above where he admits to the meeting he keeps denying and admits he's financially involved in the TTI which he keeps denying.  Why would he deny his OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENTS?

The readers should know that Whooter is lying and trying to hide his involvement with the TTI.  Why is he pretending NOT TO BE WHO HE IS???

lol 2nd smoking gun!!!  you have been smoked, packaged, documented, exposed and proven to be a liar...I am not even sure you can get "RMA Survivor" to hang with you any longer and he really loves this stuff.  It will be interesting though we will have to wait and see.  Maybe try writing another PM saying John Reuben was traveling at the same time, this may be a real "smoking gun".  To the guy pretending to be me, posting as a guest:  "Great job keeping the thread going , you have made them all look like idiots, great 2004 launch dioscovery"

Spoiler (dont read below here if you want to stay in suspense)

Hint: If you fix the dates this time on your next fabricated PM some of us might fall for it lol.

alright, carry on and have fun.  Thats the important thing.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:35:11 AM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Whooter,

Why do people resent you on this website?  

Joel

Hi Joel, I am not sure I could answer that very easily.   I will ramble off some thoughts:

I challenge peoples conclusions and the don’t like it.  I ask for facts and they interpret it as I am calling them a liar.  I take the unpopular point of view in the argument sometimes to play "devils advocate".  I ask for equal treatment for survivors and program parents.  I point out the successes that programs have produced and as a result am called a shill for the industry. If a child commits suicide many here will use the childs death as propaganda aginst a program (drawing their family into it) even though there is no evidence of the cause of the person taking their life and I challenge that.  Many may feel cheated that my daughter benefitted  from her stay in a program where they did not.  I see myself as adding balance to a very biased and one-sided forum.  I believe in looking at study results coming out of the industry where many here do not want to discuss facts and instead would rather put more energy into discrediting them then reading them and getting out what they can.  I am received by being called a liar, troll, industry shill, EdCon, Aspen employee, John Reuben, Peter Forne, Alan Newman, Dirk Grey, Nazi………  But I am just a program parent.

The People who are basically out to discredit me, hide in the shadows because I have exposed them to be liars and they just want me to go away so they can come back up to the surface and continue their anti-program propaganda without accountability for their words.

People who are opened minded and dont mind a balanced and honest debate dont seem to have a problem with me.