Author Topic: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids  (Read 40136 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:25:10 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2010, 08:01:48 PM »
I can't even wade thru trying to respond to that.  I really wish you'd learn to use the quote feature Danny.  It's not that hard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:25:38 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2010, 09:01:48 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I can't even wade thru trying to respond to that.  I really wish you'd learn to use the quote feature Danny.  It's not that hard.

Well then don't worry about it. Robert and I are yaking. You don't have to wade through every post do ya.
Hey, how about this, go start a thread yourself.
Happy trails.

Unfortunately, I feel a responsibility to the reader to let them know the other side.  It really is an effort to wade thru trying to respond to your posts.  I have to open two windows just to be able to grab your quotes because you either can't or won't learn how to use the quote feature.  Is it really that hard?  Hell, I'm nowhere near a 'geek', but I learned for the sake of others.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:26:16 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 11, 2010, 01:38:49 PM »

Well then don't worry about it. Robert and I are yaking. You don't have to wade through every post do ya.
Hey, how about this, go start a thread yourself.
Happy trails.

Unfortunately, I feel a responsibility to the reader to let them know the other side.  It really is an effort to wade thru trying to respond to your posts.  I have to open two windows just to be able to grab your quotes because you either can't or won't learn how to use the quote feature.  Is it really that hard?  Hell, I'm nowhere near a 'geek', but I learned for the sake of others.

Off topic for a second, Anne please do me a favor, leave these comments to yourself. Thanks.

Back on topic, Robert and I can handle the readers on this subject.

@ Danny B II: The only thing you're capable of handling is what's dangling between your legs, and you're probably quite good at it, considering what total jerk off you are!

Back on topic:

Many, Many programs abuse kids.  Yes, in fact: Way to Many programs abuse kids,
and therein lies the problem.  The abuse that goes on in these programs is not isolated,
nor is this abuse confined to a handful of programs & the individuals who run them.
Program abuse is systemic & widespread throughout the "troubled teen" industry.  In fact
being abusive, negligent, & defrauding the client (parents) seem to be the only real pre-requisites for forming a "successful" program.  Want proof?  Look up Cedu, Straight,
Elan, WWasp, HLA, etcetera - and see how many times they've been investigated and/or
sued for those exact 3 things (abuse, negligence, & fraud)!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 11, 2010, 02:26:02 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Just you and the other Nazi still remaining here, how can we get you two to follow your buddy SukitMax?  Do you feel any shame at all when the programs you advocate for so strongly destroy so much potential and so many young lives that haven't even started yet?   Or is it all just concert tickets to you?

Shady calling me a Nazi, when we have Jewish people who post on this site and the fact my wife is Jewish, I find both vulgar and racist, therefore you are attacking me and I don't like it, please refrain from being a bigot. I am sure we have rules covering this disgusting behavior.
Listen I am not calling you names nor getting all crazy because I don't like what you are saying.

Well guess what Danny B II ? The founder & owner of my program hellhole (Cedu) was also
Jewish.  His name was Mel Wasserman - and you know what, I hate that motherfucker as
much as I do any Nazi, and as far as I'm concerned:  Mel Wasserman was a fucking Nazi!
There's no bigotry or racism behind that comment - just the fact that Mel's success depended
on making other people miserable - Just like the Nazis.

In my mind, the fact that you're sooo supportive of people like Mel Wasserman makes you a fucking Nazi too Danny.  There's nothing bigotted about saying that.  The term "Nazi" is not
a racial slur.  And even if it was a racial slur, logic dictates that calling someone a Nazi would imply bigotry against Germans, Austrians, Croatians, Finns, Albanians, Bulgarians, Hungarians, Bosnian Muslims (y'know, people who actually embraced Nazism during WWII), but certainly NOT Jews. Sadly, plenty of derogatory words exist to defame Jews - I won't repeat them here (because I despise such words), but if someone truly wanted to demonstrate racism against Jews, then they  could do it far more effectively by using one those slurs instead of calling them a "Nazi".

The bottom line is: If you act like a Nazi, then expect that someone will call you a Nazi.  Do you get it now Danny?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 11, 2010, 02:52:41 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:27:39 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 11, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Just you and the other Nazi still remaining here, how can we get you two to follow your buddy SukitMax?  Do you feel any shame at all when the programs you advocate for so strongly destroy so much potential and so many young lives that haven't even started yet?   Or is it all just concert tickets to you?

Shady calling me a Nazi, when we have Jewish people who post on this site and the fact my wife is Jewish, I find both vulgar and racist, therefore you are attacking me and I don't like it, please refrain from being a bigot. I am sure we have rules covering this disgusting behavior.
Listen I am not calling you names nor getting all crazy because I don't like what you are saying.

Well guess what Danny B II ? The founder & owner of my program hellhole (Cedu) was also
Jewish.  His name was Mel Wasserman - and you know what, I hate that motherfucker as
much as I do any Nazi, and as far as I'm concerned:  Mel Wasserman was a fucking Nazi!
There's no bigotry or racism behind that comment - just the fact that Mel's success depended
on making other people miserable - Just like the Nazis.

In my mind, the fact that you're sooo supportive of people like Mel Wasserman makes you a fucking Nazi too Danny.  There's nothing bigotted about saying that.  The term "Nazi" is not
a racial slur.  And even if it was a racial slur, logic dictates that calling someone a Nazi would imply bigotry against Germans, Austrians, Croatians, Finns, Albanians, Bulgarians, Hungarians, Bosnian Muslims (y'know, people who actually embraced Nazism during WWII), but certainly NOT Jews. Sadly, plenty of derogatory words exist to defame Jews - I won't repeat them here (because I despise such words), but if someone truly wanted to demonstrate racism against Jews, then they  could do it far more effectively by using one those slurs instead of calling them a "Nazi".

The bottom line is: If you act like a Nazi, then expect that someone will call you a Nazi.  Do you get it now Danny?

It was meant as a racial slur, that was inferred. I don't like it and it is not necessary. I don't care what or who Mel Wasserman is or did, that conversation has nothing to do with this one. Plus I do not need you to give me a history lesson on anything, thank you.
I made a request and asked for respect. Please acknowledge that.

Danny, how in the world could you expect anyone here to respect you - when you've done nothing but disrespect others on these forums?  YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI DANNY! So deal
with it!   :twofinger:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:28:41 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2010, 06:06:46 PM »

SOS wrote:
Danny, how in the world could you expect anyone here to respect you - when you've done nothing but disrespect others on these forums?  YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI DANNY! So deal
with it!  
So you interpret disagreeing with people and calling their integrity into question being disrespectful. What I should do is just accept what everyone is saying as gold because they are survivors, then I am being respectful.
I have asked you twice now not to call me that, can you respect that.

Like I said Nazi - I don't respect you at all.  Does that answer your question?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 11, 2010, 06:19:21 PM »
So you interpret disagreeing with people and calling their integrity into question being disrespectful. What I should do is just accept what everyone is saying as gold because they are survivors, then I am being respectful.

From what I've noticed about you Nazi boy, you label everyone who disagrees with you as liars, plagurists, bigots, predjudiced, as having no integrity, and other such nonsense.  It's fine to disagree with others, but you have to take it a step further and make derogatory statements about their character - and that IS DISRESPECTFUL.  That's also a clear sign that you have no confidence in your own ability to win your arguements factually, logically, and rationally - hence you resort to personal attacks.  Well guess what,  I think that makes you a fucking NAZI Danny B II, and  I don't respect you.  Get it?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2010, 06:49:05 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:29:32 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 12, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »
Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"

From what I've noticed about you Nazi boy, you label everyone who disagrees with you as liars, plagurists, bigots, predjudiced, as having no integrity, and other such nonsense.

BINGO!!!!!

And I seriously think it has something to do with all this guru chasing.  Should anyone dare question any of the apparent multitude of wannabe gurus or programs (be it the TTI/Stepcraft/LGATs/New Warrior Training) that they follow, these clowns go ballistic because it threatens their very world view, which has been given to them by these wannabe gurus.  Circular thinking is circular.

The whole thing is abusive.  That's why the core of programs that use these methods (which appears to be most of them, in some form or another) is abusive in and of itself......not just 'isolated incidents' or 'over-zealous staff' or whatever other excuse they come up with.  The very nature of LGATs etc is abusive, therefore programs that use LGATs and the like are abusive.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2010, 11:27:59 AM »
Anne, did  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  actually do this New Warriors Training?   :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  gets freaky-deaky.

-Blindfolded walking tours in the nude;

-People blowing sage smoke in his face while 50 or so naked men danced around candles;

-Men sitting naked in a circle discussing their sexual histories while passing a wooden dildo called “The Cock”;

-Naked men beating cooked chickens with a hammer.

Quote from: " :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock: "
Hey, pass me The Cock and that chicken, will ya?

:eek:  :nods:

"New Warriors Training"...Oh,  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock:  you have some strange beliefs.
They were all in the sweat lodge on Sunday,” she says, “which he actually enjoyed. It was the first moment he had to relax in days after going through such a high-drama weekend where they pound you to reveal your deep, dark stuff. So, everyone was sitting Indian-style in a big circle in the lodge when the man leading the group said, ‘If you wish, you may reach over and grab your brother’s dick. If your brother doesn’t want your hand there, he can remove it.’ Well, my husband told me he just froze. And from that point on, he just wanted out.

Whoa.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph