Author Topic: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids  (Read 40138 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Samara"
In this case, DJ was being satirical. You know that.

Did you click on the link, Samara?  The post doesn't exist.  Whooter made it up.  But it's nice to see that readers give the honest folk here the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, you deleted it a few hours after we had your posts strung together to your user name  (look at the edit stamp).   I wonder why you rushed to delete it?  lol  I ran a search on your key disgusting words and came up with dozens of posts just like these after your posts were strung together. You spent weeks cleaning up your past and finally decided it would be best to change your name...  (good move)  As a heads up there are still some you have not deleted yet, DJ.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 13, 2010, 11:55:56 PM »
People, people, people.

All Whooter John is trying to say, is that he doesn't have any evidence to back up any of his claims. Ever. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 14, 2010, 12:08:40 AM »
Bruce, why do you continuously have to attack people for their opinions on this forum? You are trying to bully people, again, into believing or saying what you want them to say. You tried this several times with me and each time you failed and only managed to derail the conversation. We established early on that you have a tendency to exaggerate your stories and length of time spent in HLA so we tend to ask for more detail from you to establish the level of credibility in your stories. Dont take it personally, just try to stay on topic and answer the questions the best you can.

Tell me something John, which argument was it you think you won? Please cite the thread because I would love to read it. Was it the time you claimed there were only 10,000 psychologist in the US? Or the time you claimed 60 kids were killed in public schools every week? There are so many to choose from John, pick one.

Do you realize how many times I (and others) have asked you to back up your claims? Guess how many times you've actually done it? Zero John. You just keep coming up empty. So while you can claim that I exaggerate the facts about my incarceration and abuse at HLA, so far you don't seem able to ever actually prove any of your claims.

When's that going to change John?

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 14, 2010, 06:54:39 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
People, people, people.

All Whooter John is trying to say, is that he doesn't have any evidence to back up any of his claims. Ever. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Exactly, RobertBruce.  His new schtick is picking any edited post by someone he wants to attack and saying "It used to say this ________." which, as usual, is a total farication.

psy took down the poll, by the way, about Whooter's fabrications.  The results were 100% believe he's a liar, 0% believe he's not.  The readers have decided, Whooter.  You're a liar.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:51 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Now Imagine if I had written something like that.  do you think everyone would say:  "Oh that Whooter is just having fun again, he is such a kidder"  or do you think it would be viewed as a disgusting sick minded post from a program parent in need of therapy trying to discredit a poster so he can make more money...  lol.

Well, they said it was meant to be satirical.  That doesn't necessarily mean humorous.  Kinda like your absurd "analogies".
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 14, 2010, 09:33:49 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Now Imagine if I had written something like that.  do you think everyone would say:  "Oh that Whooter is just having fun again, he is such a kidder"  or do you think it would be viewed as a disgusting sick minded post from a program parent in need of therapy trying to discredit a poster so he can make more money...  lol.

Well, they said it was meant to be satirical.  That doesn't necessarily mean humorous.  Kinda like your absurd "analogies".

Imagine if I had written something like that.

Funny you say that, Whooter, because you did write it.

It never existed.  Whooter got caught making up posts again.  I certainly never said anything even remotely resembling that remark, it was never quoted or repeated anywhere and if you search for it you get exactly two hits, both written by Whooter.  So, no, it wasn't satirical or humorous, it was fabricated out of whole cloth by idiot-boy.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 14, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Imagine if I had written something like that.

Funny you say that, Whooter, because you did write it.

It never existed.  Whooter got caught making up posts again.  I certainly never said anything even remotely resembling that remark, it was never quoted or repeated anywhere and if you search for it you get exactly two hits, both written by Whooter.  So, no, it wasn't satirical or humorous, it was fabricated out of whole cloth by idiot-boy.

Nice try, look at the edit stamp.  You edited it out a few hours after we strung your posts together.  I captured a whole page of your attack posts before you had a chance to erase them.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 14, 2010, 09:47:33 AM »
Suuuuurrrre you did, Whooter.  If you had anything like that you would have done what I did to you and simply QFTed the posts.  Since they didn't exist, you couldn't do that and now you're left to just making stuff up, like you made up your nonexistent family.  Anyone can click your silly link and see that there is no post as you described and anyone can click the link I provided to see you wrote that yourself and it appears nowhere else in the DB.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2010, 12:38:00 PM »
Suuuuurrrre you did, Whooter.  If you had anything like that you would have done what I did to you and simply QFTed the posts.  Since they didn't exist, you couldn't do that and now you're left to just making stuff up, like you made up your nonexistent family.  Anyone can click your silly link and see that there is no post as you described and anyone can click the link I provided to see you wrote that yourself and it appears nowhere else in the DB.

Why not take this to the offa thread?  Maybe thewhos lies?  We know you wrote them DJ, I captured dozens of posts after we tied your posts to your user name.  I mentioned that same day that I was only going to post a few because I didnt want to embarrass you with your wife reading and all, besides, If the posts were not true then why did you go back and try to edit out your filth and lies?  

Again check the edit stamps.  Thats what they are for.  If you want me to post more let me know.  I have posts of you posting as a parent with kids, most of them have been abused in programs,  lots of filth as you well know with your penchant for little boys,  I have several of you posting as survivors who were abused in programs.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2010, 12:42:26 PM »
Of course, now that you've been caught lying yet again, you want this taken to the OFFA.  Those posts don't exist anywhere but in your own mind, Whooter.  In case you didn't get it yet, nobody believes what you say.  Nobody.  Remember the poll from yesterday?  "Let the readers decide"?  Well, they decided.  100% of respondents indicated they believe you lie about almost everything or everything.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 14, 2010, 12:47:41 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Of course, now that you've been caught lying yet again, you want this taken to the OFFA.  Those posts don't exist anywhere but in your own mind, Whooter.  In case you didn't get it yet, nobody believes what you say.  Nobody.  Remember the poll from yesterday?  "Let the readers decide"?  Well, they decided.  100% of respondents indicated they believe you lie about almost everything or everything.

I dont see a lie.  Lets look again.  This topic is Programs abuse kids.

Back on topic about Programs abusing kids.

Many of the posts depicting abuse may be fabricated like this one:

I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

How are we going to differentiate between the real instances of abuse and the ones that Dysfunction Junction/Watchful Yeoman just make up and post here to discredit the programs?

Link
(Notice the edit stamp)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 14, 2010, 12:51:37 PM »
The linked post says......

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Very interesting in retrospect.

:beat:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Another dud.  Maybe I will post some of Whooter's more salacious admissions next.

I did a search on this verbiage and guess who actually wrote it?  You guessed it!

I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents. The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there. They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about. I ran away and my parents are suing the program. I am scared for life.

Why would Whooter impersonate a survior, make up a ridiculous story and then try to attribute it to someone else when anyone searching the database can easily see he himself wrote it?

I fabricated a son

Oh yeah, that's why. :roflmao:

-John Randolph

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 15, 2010, 05:30:02 AM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
The original "Many Many Programs Abuse Kids" thread was split because people were off topic and aruging about off topic subjects.  Please notify a moderator if someone violates the rules (for example: goes off topic) in the future.  

Why should we notify a moderator? Aren't you still "skimming"?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2010, 12:17:10 PM »
So now there's a "no changing the subject title" rule?

Now I think this shit has gone a little too far...

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 06, 2011, 03:54:32 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK_IT"
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Whooter..Where in the world has the pope declared and the Catholics declared that they have accepted homosexuality? That is incorrect info..sorry Whooter try again!

The pope was born in like 1920.  If they told him what was going on he would have a heart attack.

More and more accepted by this world eh? Is that why when I tried to turn to survivors for support - people that were friends of mine for years about the harsh break-up from myself and my partner I was treated just so nicely here? Is that why I had a str8 friend think I was coming onto her when I called her babe b/c she felt sick? Wow Wake up Whooter....WOW is that why kids are committing suicide because us homosexuals are so well and widely accepted. Please quit talking about what you do not know.
I am an adult  bi-sexual and still not accepted and loved by many b/c I am gay. I speak from experience , not speculation.
-DP

I didnt say that homosexuals are completely accepted in society.  I am saying (from my perspective) that their acceptance has come a long way since the 1960's and in another generation they will be almost completely integrated and accepted.  Back in the 1960's the word Gay was a slur.  They were not accepted at all and were referred to as fruit cakes or as a  birth defect of some type.  They would marry woman and have kids because that was what was accepted of men in those days.  They started having sex with each other in San Fransisco which caused the Aids Virus which proved that homosexuality was unnatural and needed to be treated like a disease.

People are still curious about homosexuals today and what makes them tick.  But they are much more open now and accepted in the business world and society in general.  Straight kids and homosexuals commit suicide, maybe not at the same rate.  Parents are more accepting of gay children than 50 years ago but they would still prefer a straight child over a gay one I would guess and that is why the kids are not open to telling their parents that they are gay and feel much more humiliated if they are outed on the internet like what happened recently.  If this were a straight kid he may still feel humiliated knowing his family may be seeing it but it would pale in comparison to a child who was having a homosexual relationship.

I didnt see you being treated badly because of your sexual orientation here on fornits.  People are treated badly here in general.  I am not gay but I am treated pretty bad at times.

This is one of the smartest things ever said on Fornits.  You people should learn from this man.

Thank you, SUCK_IT.  Some people have a hard time understanding how unnatural it is to be gay.  Look, it's not natural.[/i]  Many programs have components to deal with gay kids and straighten them out.  It has a huge benefit to society.  If there were no gays, the Aids Virus would never have been created.  Finally now we have some programs to help.