Author Topic: Dear Anne  (Read 973 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Dear Anne
« on: November 04, 2010, 07:18:39 PM »
You are starting to tick me off. some.
Here's why. and i'll ask  patience and  thought.
Texas police report that over 300 yemeniis have crossed the border.To Date they have no idea where they are.
The yemeniis have begun, and are prosecuting a maill bomb campaign.supid and mismanagengent to dtae, there is nothing to say they can't improve on tactic.
Example one An aircraft in qutar had a bomb removed. 17 minutes until detetonation, the device
e was concealed in the toner cartirge of copy machines. an explosive deice in tone cartrige produces a choking poisin for which their is no cure.
Islam is not a race, neither is it a religion its a pervavsive social, political, jurisprucial system based on violence
Long time back, Rabbi Hillel determined that we an Individual relationship to God. Christ proved that yet again. Yet among muslims.  there is nno individual relationship to god, it is a social one.; Ie; if one follows the social dictates of islam. paradise is a given. And there are only two routes to paradise. One is to kill in the cause of allah, the other is to be the mother of one who kills in allahs cause.
Hope I've adequatelyy stated my case, or at least founded a good arguement.J.O.M. ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Dear Anne
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
You are starting to tick me off. some.
Here's why. and i'll ask  patience and  thought.
Texas police report that over 300 yemeniis have crossed the border.To Date they have no idea where they are.
The yemeniis have begun, and are prosecuting a maill bomb campaign.supid and mismanagengent to dtae, there is nothing to say they can't improve on tactic.
Example one An aircraft in qutar had a bomb removed. 17 minutes until detetonation, the device
e was concealed in the toner cartirge of copy machines. an explosive deice in tone cartrige produces a choking poisin for which their is no cure.
Islam is not a race, neither is it a religion its a pervavsive social, political, jurisprucial system based on violence
Long time back, Rabbi Hillel determined that we an Individual relationship to God. Christ proved that yet again. Yet among muslims.  there is nno individual relationship to god, it is a social one.; Ie; if one follows the social dictates of islam. paradise is a given. And there are only two routes to paradise. One is to kill in the cause of allah, the other is to be the mother of one who kills in allahs cause.
Hope I've adequatelyy stated my case, or at least founded a good arguement.J.O.M. ::unhappy::

You've always made decent arguments, from my perspective, and I've enjoyed and learned from reading them.  Sorry I'm pissing you off because I don't completely agree with some of them.  Don't know what else to tell ya.

Peace.  :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa