Author Topic: Public School Abuse  (Read 24140 times)

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: Public School Abuse
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 12:03:22 AM »
LOL. Bennison, So many of your posts are really eerily similar to Layne Meacham. How the hell did you jump to racist from Paul ST. John taking umbrage to being in program where people who confess to murders are rewarded with group hugs, while people who slip shot their hospital corners on their bed are shot down?
FYI a lot of confessions like that happened. In the two+ years I was there I heard one and heard “side talk” about still two more. It’s statistically improbable that in that span of time Daytop actually had three teen killers in their midst. It had a hell of a lot to do with a program that would pull people up for being too image, but reward and insist upon confessions and the grittier the better. Some of those intense groups went down as smooth and subtle as a tube of ipecac and they didn’t really stop when there was nothing to “drop” but bile.
Quote from: "DannyB II"

WoW looky we have a Ursus clone, your a bigot. Jeesh this place here is getting more honest every day.
Ursus has a problem with folks from the same neighborhood, OH my neighborhood. Paul your a bigot and I'm sure that was there long before you got to Daytop. Most of the folks here are and they act like they don't know this. No problem though people can learn to stop abusing.
I find it funny that your blaming a resident of different persuasion, being abused himself for your uncomfortability in Daytop.  The staff were using him because of his persona.
Danny
That said, you're probably dead on about that very last sentence.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:10:28 AM by Inculcated »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 12:26:15 PM by Joel »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2010, 12:28:18 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
It is mentioning that there kids in daytop who had committed real crimes, or claimed to, at least..

amongst these crimes were arson, murder, robbing old ladies, rape, and a bunch of shut.  daytop believed that talking about it in group, absolved them of their sins.

.. and is it any sur[rise, that these were the people who usually rose to status quickly.

My fist ' inductions" meeting was run by an idiot, who very shortly after bragged to me in a "triad" group that he killed people.

LOL!  They wanted me to write about what all these principles that hung from their walls meant, but they didn t even know what they meant.. They meant whatever they wanted them to mean at any given point.

I hated that fucker.  He strutted his shit like he was some sort of proud member of society.  He was someone important.. Someone in the know.  It was fine that he claimed to kill people.. It was fine that he was proud of it.  He learned the fucking lingo, and how to verbally attack others, and now he was a good guy. I was a bad guy, because I actually had fucking principles and morals.  He thought he was so fucking tough too.. A man of the streets.. Everyone respected him, there.  there were a couple of times where I had to look away from him, because I was about to show him just how fucking tough he was.

Paul
WoW looky we have a Ursus clone, your a bigot. Jeesh this place here is getting more honest every day.
Ursus has a problem with folks from the same neighborhood, OH my neighborhood. Paul your a bigot and I'm sure that was there long before you got to Daytop. Most of the folks here are and they act like they don't know this. No problem though people can learn to stop abusing.
I find it funny that your blaming a resident of different persuasion, being abused himself for your uncomfortability in Daytop. The staff were using him because of his persona.

Danny
Quotes from Ursus,
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30639&start=15

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 6:03 pm
1) As far as public schools go, it really depends mostly on the neighborhood and/or town, doesn't it? If you think that what's going on in a PS in Grosse Point, Michigan or Manhasset, Long Island can possibly compare with what's going on in a PS in the South Bronx, you are seriously delusional.

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 10:37
2) Just what are you trying to say here? Are you trying to dissuade me from pointing out the obvious, namely, that not all public schools are equivalent when it comes to the quality of the education one receives, that local poverty does affect the quality of services one does or does not receive at school, and that some schools have significant problems with bullying and others do not?
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Oh Woooooooowwwwwww. Don't Paul and I look sooooooo bad here! I might never be able to face myself in the mirror again!

Tell me: when 60 Minutes or National Public Radio does a piece on how poverty affects the quality of neighborhood schools, do you call them "bigots" as well?  :twofinger:

Danny, your problem is not dyslexia. I've known a few dyslexics in my time and their particular brand of genius is not of your ilk.

You seem to lack the capability of comprehending context.

This might also help explain your fetish for censoring avatars that might just have a clitoris lurking in there somewhere, if only you could somehow zoom in enough. Is this why you've been shopping for a new computer lately?

Bigger, badder, stronger! More bullying from Danny-o! Doncha just know it!  :rocker:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2010, 03:14:35 AM »
"From my own experience _ this could get me in trouble _ I think every single school district in the nation has at least one perpetrator. At least one," says Mary Jo McGrath, a California lawyer who has spent 30 years investigating abuse and misconduct in schools. "It doesn't matter if it's urban or rural or suburban."

Joel

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2010, 03:19:28 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:29:58 PM by Joel »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2010, 03:36:06 AM »
Danny just hearing you talk about what children need makes me want to puke. Go eat a shamrock and stfu with your so called expert opinions that are totally baseless and full of shit. I would not trust you raising a dog much less a child.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2010, 07:17:33 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
It is mentioning that there kids in daytop who had committed real crimes, or claimed to, at least..

amongst these crimes were arson, murder, robbing old ladies, rape, and a bunch of shut.  daytop believed that talking about it in group, absolved them of their sins.

.. and is it any sur[rise, that these were the people who usually rose to status quickly.

My fist ' inductions" meeting was run by an idiot, who very shortly after bragged to me in a "triad" group that he killed people.

LOL!  They wanted me to write about what all these principles that hung from their walls meant, but they didn t even know what they meant.. They meant whatever they wanted them to mean at any given point.

I hated that fucker.  He strutted his shit like he was some sort of proud member of society.  He was someone important.. Someone in the know.  It was fine that he claimed to kill people.. It was fine that he was proud of it.  He learned the fucking lingo, and how to verbally attack others, and now he was a good guy. I was a bad guy, because I actually had fucking principles and morals.  He thought he was so fucking tough too.. A man of the streets.. Everyone respected him, there.  there were a couple of times where I had to look away from him, because I was about to show him just how fucking tough he was.

Paul
I find it funny that your blaming a resident of different persuasion, being abused himself for your uncomfortability in Daytop. The staff were using him because of his persona.

Danny
Quotes from Ursus,
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30639&start=15

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 6:03 pm
1) As far as public schools go, it really depends mostly on the neighborhood and/or town, doesn't it? If you think that what's going on in a PS in Grosse Point, Michigan or Manhasset, Long Island can possibly compare with what's going on in a PS in the South Bronx, you are seriously delusional.

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 10:37
2) Just what are you trying to say here? Are you trying to dissuade me from pointing out the obvious, namely, that not all public schools are equivalent when it comes to the quality of the education one receives, that local poverty does affect the quality of services one does or does not receive at school, and that some schools have significant problems with bullying and others do not?
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Oh Woooooooowwwwwww. Don't Paul and I look sooooooo bad here! I might never be able to face myself in the mirror again!

Tell me: when 60 Minutes or National Public Radio does a piece on how poverty affects the quality of neighborhood schools, do you call them "bigots" as well?  :twofinger:

Danny, your problem is not dyslexia. I've known a few dyslexics in my time and their particular brand of genius is not of your ilk.

You seem to lack the capability of comprehending context.

This might also help explain your fetish for censoring avatars that might just have a clitoris lurking in there somewhere, if only you could somehow zoom in enough. Is this why you've been shopping for a new computer lately?

Bigger, badder, stronger! More bullying from Danny-o! Doncha just know it!  :rocker:
I blew that avatar up AND There is no CROCH on the CARTOON AVATAR.
I can only surmise that looking for CARTOON CROCHES has been totally overlooked by every single DSM.
I can only imagine this playing out in the Psychiatrist's office......

NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: (Insert eastern european accent) "Mr. Bennison it say's here that you have a fixation with looking for Cartoon Vagina's?"
DANNY BENNISON: "Yes Dr. Frankenspeak I am offended by loose Woman in Cartoons."
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "How long have you felt this way?"
DANNY BENNISON: "I was watching the Power Puff Girls one day and I just knew those little girls had vagina's, I could not see them but I knew they had them"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "Have you ever tried to touch the vaginal area of a Cartoon?"
DANNY BENNISON : "I try, but people are picking on me every day and I can hardly look for Cartoon Vagina's anymore...make them stop!"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "The Cartoon Vagina's are picking on you, I don't understand."
DANNY BENNISON: "No it's the attention Whores"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "Tell me about the Cartoon Whore Danny"
DANNY BENNISON: "They are REAL attention Whores."
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "Yes Danny, but are they Cartoon's?"
DANNY BENNISON: "No the Attention Whore's just want to talk about how I and others like me abused them as Teens"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "So the Cartoon Vagina's are real people?"
DANNY BENNISON: "Yes"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST:  :on phone: "Nurse, I need an IM of HALDOL stat.
DANNY BENNISON: "So you can help these people to stop picking on me?"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST:  :on phone: "PAGING MR..... GREEN...MR. GREEN TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM.
DANNY BENNISON : "You are going to help me right? make the abused kid's go away?"
NAZI PSYCHIATRIST: "You will be fine, just do what the Psych nurse says."
Stay tuned while we watch Danno get some Professional Help.....live 24/7 right here on Fornits :roflmao:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
How to Love your CHILD 101
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »
Felice why now??????? Why not bring this example up back when you initiated this topic. May I ask a question please......please. Why in gods name would you force your kids (round peg) into a public school arena (square hole) when you know their emotional social skills are disabled dramatically. I agree with not sending a child with this disability to JRC. Banging heads and self-mutilation something different now. I fully agree that god has blessed some mothers with the ability and finances to deal with this. The little I do know about the educational system I do know they should not be involved at all. They don't do what they say and they always lose the funding. So no I'll stay with the ideas of others I've heard from, get special programs to deal with this. Why are we trying to force this on public schools anyways, so parents can entertain the fantasy that their child is normal or is it because they cannot afford the special care elsewhere.
Felice if in fact her kids are going to public school then they are exceptionally high functioning autistic or border line asperger (if in fact you can be).
Anyway how much can I really know I am sure there are folks with these disabilities doing things that would surprise the normal.
*spark* *spark*

Why Danno?
Because Government can not love your kid.
I am sure if my friend ever saw the ignorant ass comment you posted here she would go BALLISTIC on yer ass.
You would get 10 pages of an intelligent rant that your low I.Q. is INCAPABLE of COMPREHENDING.
She is busy right now I imagine..fighting with some "Educator" or cleaning up the last "Creative Mess " that her 13 year old non-verbal, headbanging, shit smearing CHILD THAT SHE LOVES has made.
Said child probably has an I.Q. that blows your away, he UNDERSTANDS and COMPREHENDS EVERYTHING!!!
He is frustrated out of his mind because he can not COMMUNICATE his feeling thoughts wants and needs.
Danno if there is a G-d out there I hope you "Magically" spend a DAY (can I get 48 hours?......no no lets make this a 72 hour hold) walking around in one of "our" shoes here in SW Wisconsin.
My friend and I have studied more law and changed more policy around here ten years then anybody around us.
We are not from Wisconsin.
We are just "here".
Live just 72 hours of my life Spammy in fact I will make it EXTRA HORRIFYING and you can be HER... :roflmao:
Come back and tell us what you learned Danny in just 72 hours....?
I am so happy you are not G-d....this world would absolutly blow! (No fun, no cartoons with imaginary vaginas)
I suppose you don't do Mosh Pits either Danny?
I have friends that you can not even immagine!
I think I will call Elan now and DEMAND a fuckin' DIPLOMA for dealing with Elan Road Kill for 27 years...hell I think I need a Job there.....I know I will feel better about all that I have witnessed in multiple systems while my own Children were in FOSTER TORTURE.....if I just "Get with YOUR Program"...Right?
Well Daanibennikruglickgott-bottclairewashADAM I have DEAD FRIENDS and Probably a few Dead ones I don't even know about. They are comming to visit you and when you call the Police for "Ghosts" you will get a "crumb" of my (oops no HER life...you know the one who should not stuff her round kid in a square box, the one who should have the professionals mis-treat her baby...the one who drove to Washinton D.C. to advocate for her Children the one who MAKES the LEGISLATIVE POLICY'S through blood sweat shit headbanging and tears every single day!) life....have fun with Dr. Frankenspeak.....WELCOME TO HELL.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2010, 08:16:47 AM »
- Elan road kill-  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
nothing
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
Thank You Photo Man!
We are now "Getting the BIG PICTURE"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:51:46 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Public School Abuse Rate Likely 1000-fold Lower Than Program
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2010, 12:48:12 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
findings of an AP investigation in which reporters sought disciplinary records in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The result is an unprecedented national look at the scope of sex offenses by educators _ the very definition of breach of trust.

The seven-month investigation found 2,570 educators whose teaching credentials were revoked, denied, surrendered or sanctioned from 2001 through 2005 following allegations of sexual misconduct.

Young people were the victims in at least 1,801 of the cases, and more than 80 percent of those were students.

Wow.  Stunner.  

In the year 2000 there were approximately 76 million students in the USA.  Of these 76 million, this study shows, 1,441 (80% 0f 1,801 young victims) were victims of sex offenses by educators during a four year period.  So, the average for one year would be 360.  360 out of 76,000, 000, or a whopping  .00004%.  

Four millionths of one percent of public school students are victims of sexual misconduct by teachers.  

Of course, that's too many - this shouldn't happen at all.  But, this figure is several orders of magnitude lower than in programs, for sure.  Take, for example, Aspen programs in Oregon where child protective services declared that the very program was abusive and "100% of the kids were abused" and several rapes/sex assaults were reported.  And this is just two facilities in one state run by one company.  Imagine if real data were available from programs?  I would bet the incidence of sex abuse is at least a thousand times higher than in public schools.

Thank you, Whooter, for debunking your own bullshit lies about how much safer programs are than public schools.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »

Danny you seem to be set on declaring people bigots.  Ursus is a bigot because he acknowledged that school programs in one area are better then in another.  You don t read much, do you?  You assume that he was referring to race, when in actuality, it is more the wealth levels of the different areas which are responsible for this.  Either way, it is a fact.

Ginger, you called a bigot, just because she disagreed with you, personally.. a non-racist bigot.

And now me you call a bigot.  However, you did make one wrong assumption.  There were plenty of black people in daytop, but the person that I am talking about was white.  he  hung with all the black kids in daytop, but he was white, and he was also an asshole. I couldn t  help but to hate him.  If he did the things  he said he did,  he had no remorse, and I thought that he was getting off too easy.

Also, this resident wasn t so much abused himself.  He bought in very quickly.  He never even really believed in any of it.  He just got ahead of the bullet.

Paul
It might be worth mentioning that the school I attended before Daytop was about 60 percent black.. probably ten percent Spanish, and the rest white. Just to finsih, hopefully, putting an end to this bigot-shit.  I had about as many black friends in high school, as I did white friends, at least the year prior to going to Daytop.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 01:10:39 PM »
DJ, you were looking at numbers of educators who lost or were denied a license following a sexual misconduct... 80% were due to misconduct with a child.
Here is the number you were looking for:

The report goes on to say:
One report mandated by Congress estimated that as many as 4.5 million students, out of roughly 50 million in American schools, are subject to sexual misconduct by an employee of a school sometime between kindergarten and 12th grade. That figure includes verbal harassment that's sexual in nature.

So we are looking at 9% of our student population.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Public School Abuse Rate Likely 1000-fold Lower Than Pro
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Take, for example, Aspen programs in Oregon where child protective services declared that the very program was abusive and "100% of the kids were abused" and several rapes/sex assaults were reported. And this is just two facilities in one state run by one company.  Imagine if real data were available from programs?

Thank you, Whooter, for debunking your own bullshit lies about how much safer programs are than public schools.

:rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Public School Abuse Rate Likely 1000-fold Lower Than Pro
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Take, for example, Aspen programs in Oregon where child protective services declared that the very program was abusive and "100% of the kids were abused" and several rapes/sex assaults were reported.  And this is just two facilities in one state run by one company.  Imagine if real data were available from programs?  I would bet the incidence of sex abuse is at least a thousand times higher than in public schools.

And the position below, held by so many in this industry explains why so many come out so damaged.

http://www.teenhelponline.com/trust-your-teen.html

#4 TRUST AND OPENNESS AMONG AT RISK YOUTH VERSUS INVASION AND EXPOSURE

Some confrontation groups use strong group pressure to break down a at risk youth’s defenses in order to compel “honesty.” A target of such a group is sometimes referred to as “being on the hot sea.” Trying to defend against interrogation but subjected to intense attack from the group, the at risk youth eventually breaks under the strain of prolonged confrontation. Defenses are shattered, a flood of emotion comes forth, and the inner person is bared for the scrutiny of the group. The climate of the confrontation groups is one of invasion and exposure.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa