Author Topic: Whooter is John D. Reuben of STICC  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Whooter is John D. Reuben of STICC
« on: July 23, 2009, 07:24:58 AM »
If you haven't realized this yet, please check the facts.  John D. Reuben, of SavingTeens.org is the poster known here as TheWho.

TheWho is not Peter or Alan.  TheWho is John David Reuben and that's a fact.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:55:43 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben of STICC is TheWho
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »
I would like to add that Jeff, along with his proven track record, will be a fine addition to the Aspen Education Group.  We look forward to his tireless energy and dedication to helping kids and know that he will roll up his sleeves and hit the ground running.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I would like to add that Jeff, along with his proven track record, will be a fine addition to the Aspen Education Group.  We look forward to his tireless energy and dedication to helping kids and know that he will roll up his sleeves and hit the ground running.

I guess you haven't read the HLA ORS reports and what they say about Jeff, huh?  Aspen just stepped in a bag of shit.  Now they have to explain why they hired someone who oversaw HLA when it had nearly 3000 pages of ORS violations.  Nice job, Aspen!  Hire a PROVEN idiot so no training is required.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »
If you haven't realized this yet, please check the facts.  John D. Reuben, of SavingTeens.org is the poster known here as TheWho.

If you haven't realize this yet, nobody cares about this except for you. Most people have better things to do than out posters on a forum. That's not even arguing the obvious fact you are most likely wrong, and slandering an innocent person. I hope you are well proxied otherwise you might be in for a world of hurt when the lawyers start calling and asking why you slander the wrong person.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

If you haven't realize this yet, nobody cares about this except for you. Most people have better things to do than out posters on a forum. That's not even arguing the obvious fact you are most likely wrong, and slandering an innocent person. I hope you are well proxied otherwise you might be in for a world of hurt when the lawyers start calling and asking why you slander the wrong person.

Slander?  Hardly.  Stop threatening and file the papers.  I think we all understand that griping without filing suit just cements the facts.  Deliver the lawsuit or shut up and stop denying your identity.  Might as well start out with the latter because we all know very well that no suit will be filed.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »

Slander?  Hardly.  Stop threatening and file the papers.  I think we all understand that griping without filing suit just cements the facts.  Deliver the lawsuit or shut up and stop denying your identity.  Might as well start out with the latter because we all know very well that no suit will be filed.

You need to get a grip on reality, not everyone is TheWho like you seem to believe. If you are so confident that this person is TheWho, why don't you email them directly and ask them instead of anonymously slandering them on fornits? There are two possibilities, the first is that you are a troll who is attempting to get fornits sued by making false accusations and slandering random people.... the second possibility is that you are just another internet coward, too scared to take your little personal grudge into the real world and make a phone call. I wonder which it is, I'd say it's about a 50/50 chance either way. Good luck on not getting sued, and when you do, don't forget to ask yourself if it was all worth it. Did theWho personally abuse you or something? You are filled with so much hate, I pity you. Go find a reasonable more logical outlet for your anger, before you implode from self loathing.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Bruce, all I can say is you are a sick man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 06:26:16 PM »
Threads like this are what we get when there's not enough ass kicking.

Expose/investigate/shut down more programs and Fornits becomes a lot more entertaining.