Author Topic: Re: John D. Reuben of STICC is TheWho  (Read 5874 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben of STICC is TheWho
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »
You mean like this?  lol

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Yes, TheWho personally abused me.  And now I'm scarred for life.  He performed several red-flag touches on the area my bathing suit covers.  I tried to turn him in, but ASR wouldn't let me use the phone and told my parents I was a liar.  TheWho molested me.

Link

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2010, 03:41:09 PM »
John David Reuben, VP of Sales and Marketing

Mr. Reuben manages worldwide sales operations for Correlsense. John Reuben has more than 20 years of sales, operations and management experience at global software and technology companies offering enterprise-level solutions. Prior to joining Correlsense, Mr. Reuben was vice president of sales for Prolify, a Netanya, Israel business process management software developer. He also held the position of vice president of sales and marketing at Kintana, a provider of IT Governance software and helped grow that company from $0-24M in less than three years. He was also a worldwide sales director at Oracle Corporation and founded one of their first application regions. John also held sales and sales management positions at Andersen Consulting, iSpheres, and System Software Associates. He holds a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts. In 2004, John founded Saving Teens In Crisis Collaborative (www.savingteens.org), a non-profit organization formed to assist troubled teens and their families struggling with substance abuse and other emotional issues. John manages this as a volunteer

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »
" John ". You look look someone that can't be trusted,
And the photo of you sucks, but it is,{ World Wide Web Property}

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 5cDLZQQpsg

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2010, 03:46:02 PM »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2010, 03:53:44 PM »
If I could " cue in here for a sec," radio talk,lol. John you have had the wolves on your heals, since you came here in Jun of 09, They exposed you and rammed it up your phony ass. Is your " EGO" ::fullofshit::  that big that have the need to prospect negative attention, For gosh sakes you have a talk show for teens, don't they fill you with enough bull-shit there and your foundation, that you would want just the opposite in your life,?? Maybe you should call in and get some help,
Sales and Marketing to saving souls and minds,??? Well I got news for you John, Zig Ziggler, and Tom Hopkins,Joe Gerard and Anthony Robbins, don't do what you do in their spare time I am sure,could be wrong but I doubt it. You don't manage people like software, hot tip, and yes life is all about sales, As much as folks hate salespeople, we are unfortunately all in sales of sorts, Now I know thats deep John, and you and me are probably the only ones here smart enough to know about this, embedded part of all humans, but share with everyone here the paradox I have mentioned and drawn up. And lets see who really should be giving advice to others. My picture is small and easy to figure out. Take a shot at it.

{ Why are all people in sales of sorts and how does it apply to life,??? } You should be able to answer that with no problem, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... VoZUzKSSHg
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:19:03 PM by mark babitz »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2010, 04:01:11 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
"John" on youtube

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... BgSU2avG-g

Thanks for getting the word out for this guy, Mark.  Its a good cause.  We are all hoping he reaches his goal.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Whooter is John D. Reuben of STICC
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 12:19:17 PM »
Whooter you have yet to respond to my last post or answer my question.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2010, 10:22:44 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
"John" on youtube

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... BgSU2avG-g

You can't force addicts to change.  All you can do is force them to comply.  The real change comes from within and that, unfortunately, includes them dealing with the natural consequences of their choices, which is removed when you put them in a program, especially one as isolating and loaded with LGATs as the Aspen programs are.  The more you try and force the change, the worse and harder you make it for the addict to even want to change.  You're doing a great disservice to addicts by assisting other parents in putting them into the very programs that quite obviously didn't help your son.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2011, 01:08:57 AM »
Quote from: "Gonzo's Mom"
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Wow, so this is what it has come too. I have to say I feel very victorious here. The best you can do is call my mom a crackwhore? Whooter, your pathetic. Really. You could at least have the balls to not do it anonymously. Pussy.