Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 40946 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2010, 03:51:08 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Squiggy, Anyone who has been reading here for even a few days realizes that I provide more links to back up what I say than yourself, Lenny and Laverne combined. If you check with the moderators they will tell you that I even received a warning for supplying too many links. I dont think you and Lenny can make that claim.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

We can Johnny, most of my own links are to stupid comments you've made and then tried to lie about later on. Usually you drop out of the conversation at that point and try to forget about the whole thing.

You don't back up anything with facts John. But if you're so certain that you do, by all means please link again to something proving one of your lies about myself, DJ, or Anne.

Look Squiggy, just because you are angry and losing the argument does not mean you can go off calling people liars.  The Gatekeeper set up a thread for those who want to discredit each other in that manner.  If you are struggling trying to express yourself and need to let off steam post it over in that thread and I will respond over there (or maybe I wont).

Off Topic discussions

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2010, 05:04:12 PM »
Here's me John. You are a liar. You have never won a single argument against me. Not once. If you can link to an example, by all means go ahead. If not I'll add it to your long list of lies you've told that you've never once backed up. Ever.

While you aren't backing that up we're all still waiting on you to explain why you brought up and lied about Anne's sexual history, something you have no way of knowing anything about.

Looking forward to watching you be too afraid to answer Johnny.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »
Now that Whooter John has been sufficently sidelined from his attempts to derail this thread we can get back on topic.

Programmies seem to thrive on abusing the abused. There was a girl in my peer group who had been sexually molested by her step father for years. The mother was a nut job who after the step father was arrestted for his crimes actually blamed the daughter for breaking up her marriage. Then to add salt to the wound she put her in an abusive crack pot unlicensed kiddie prison (aren't they all?). While the girl was incarcerated in HLA the "counselors" actually took the stupid mothers side, claiming that the girl (who was around 6 when the abuse started) actually had seduced the step father.

How theraputic is that?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Here's me John. You are a liar. You have never won a single argument against me. Not once. If you can link to an example, by all means go ahead. If not I'll add it to your long list of lies you've told that you've never once backed up. Ever.

While you aren't backing that up we're all still waiting on you to explain why you brought up and lied about Anne's sexual history, something you have no way of knowing anything about.

Looking forward to watching you be too afraid to answer Johnny.

Now isnt it better to purge here on a dedicated thread, Squiggy.  I think this is a good idea.  Whenever you and Lenny lose an argument you can come over here and purge your pent-up anger and absolve yourselves.  You can explain how you think I killed my wife and children (lol)  fabricated families, you can even jump up and down and tell the world that you were at HLA longer than 3 weeks and maybe someone will believe you.  You and Lenny can bring up Annes sexual history every day and all day if that is what makes you happy, call me a liar and a pedophile. Its a win win for you.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I will respond to it over over there (or maybe I wont).

Off Topic discussions

:roflmao:  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »
This belongs over here, it's about the topic at hand. I have no idea why it was moved.

Now that Whooter John has been sufficently sidelined from his attempts to derail this thread we can get back on topic.

Programmies seem to thrive on abusing the abused. There was a girl in my peer group who had been sexually molested by her step father for years. The mother was a nut job who after the step father was arrested for his crimes actually blamed the daughter for breaking up her marriage. Then to add salt to the wound she put her in an abusive crack pot unlicensed kiddie prison (aren't they all?). While the girl was incarcerated in HLA the "counselors" actually took the stupid mothers side, claiming that the girl (who was around 6 when the abuse started) actually had seduced the step father.

How theraputic is that?

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2010, 06:40:48 AM »
Back on topic, please.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I have been continuously amazed at the lengths pro-program people will go to discredit abuse vicims and smear their character in order to invalidate their personal stories of abuse at programs.

Here's an example of a pro-program poster using this tactic of personal destruction to invalidate the experiences and words of an abuse survivor from one of the most notoriously abusive and harmful programs ever to exist - Straight, Inc.

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Anne Bonney has been very open about the abuse she suffered inside and outside Straight, including the horrible fact that she was raped as an underaged girl and was blamed for her own rape by the program staff.  She was a young rape victim not old enough to drive or to know anyone in any jails and she was put into Straight where she was dreadfully abused, as all the kids there were, and revictimized.  Whooter knows this story.  Yet he found it fit to comment on Anne's personal history with disgusting false accusations and sexualized aggression toward her.

What is wrong with sadistic cretins like this?

I stand behind my posts.

Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl. You know she was raped. Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"? You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right? I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim. That's not cool. Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?

Stand behind your posts like a man.  Why did you do this to a person who has told you several times in the past she was raped and the program staff blamed her for it?

What did the mods say to you about it?

Once more, when confronted with his own ugly words and deeds, Whooter scurries away like a plague rat.

He wants to avoid this, but he should not be allowed.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2010, 07:25:16 AM »
Thanks for getting us back on topic.  As we all read through the above post it settles the dispute as to who brought Anne's rape into the conversation.  Anne and I spoke in PMs and she indicated that she didnt think that your bringing up her rape into the conversation was intended to hurt or embarrass her and I agree.   I think you brought it up more as an attack on me than anything else, but I think it was in poor taste for you to use Annes' victimization and circumstances as a means to attack others.  I hope that you would rethink doing this in the future and try to be more sensitive of other peoples personal stories.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 24, 2010, 10:01:40 AM »
Anne and I spoke in PMs and she indicated that she didnt think that your bringing up her rape into the conversation was intended to hurt or embarrass her and I agree.   I think you brought it up more as an attack on me than anything else, but I think it was in poor taste for you to use Annes' victimization and circumstances as a means to attack others.  I hope that you would rethink doing this in the future and try to be more sensitive of other peoples personal stories.

No, you used it by characterizing it as "unprotected sex" for one of the excuses for my being put into Straight.  You also characterized my limited experimentation with weed as "drug use".  You twist things to fit your agenda.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »
I feel you view all programs through your filtered experiences you had at straight.

And I've told you REPEATEDLY that I don't view ALL programs that way. Are you having trouble comprehending what I've written? There are teens that need help, but the LGAT-type programs don't provide help.  They make things worse.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 24, 2010, 10:14:33 AM »
I feel you view all programs through your filtered experiences you had at straight.

And I've told you REPEATEDLY that I don't view ALL programs that way. Are you having trouble comprehending what I've written? There are teens that need help, but the LGAT-type programs don't provide help.  They make things worse.

I am not saying that you view all programs the same.  I am saying you view them based on your experiences at straight and what you have read here on fornits.  We all base our views on what we have experienced and read.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 24, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
I am not saying that you view all programs the same.

Bullshit.  You say that quite a bit.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 24, 2010, 10:35:37 AM »

Yes I do.  but what I meant in that last statement is that you view programs through a filter.  The filter or bias that was bestowed upon you by your experiences at straight and reading here.  I view the industry via my own filter based on my experiences and what I have read here on fornits.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »

Yes I do.  but what I meant in that last statement is that you view programs through a filter.  The filter or bias that was bestowed upon you by your experiences at straight and reading here.  I view the industry via my own filter based on my experiences and what I have read here on fornits.

I view SOME programs through a filter because they're basically the same, or worse, than what I went through.  You keep implying that I view ALL programs through that filter.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2010, 10:53:30 AM »

I view SOME programs through a filter because they're basically the same, or worse, than what I went through.  You keep implying that I view ALL programs through that filter.

Yes I did.  We all do whether you like it or not.  All our views are based on past experiences and reading on the subjects.  Some people may chose to  discard certain facts when forming their opinions, but most of us base them on something.