Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 40561 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?
« on: October 18, 2010, 04:27:26 PM »
I have been continuously amazed at the lengths pro-program people will go to discredit abuse vicims and smear their character in order to invalidate their personal stories of abuse at programs.

Here's an example of a pro-program poster using this tactic of personal destruction to invalidate the experiences and words of an abuse survivor from one of the most notoriously abusive and harmful programs ever to exist - Straight, Inc.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Anne Bonney has been very open about the abuse she suffered inside and outside Straight, including the horrible fact that she was raped as an underaged girl and was blamed for her own rape by the program staff.  She was a young rape victim not old enough to drive or to know anyone in any jails and she was put into Straight where she was dreadfully abused, as all the kids there were, and revictimized.  Whooter knows this story.  Yet he found it fit to comment on Anne's personal history with disgusting false accusations and sexualized aggression toward her.

What is wrong with sadistic cretins like this?

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I stand behind my posts.

Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl. You know she was raped. Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"? You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right? I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim. That's not cool. Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?

Stand behind your posts like a man.  Why did you do this to a person who has told you several times in the past she was raped and the program staff blamed her for it?

What did the mods say to you about it?

Once more, when confronted with his own ugly words and deeds, Whooter scurries away like a plague rat.

He wants to avoid this, but he should not be allowed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »
Apparently they will not hesitate to ridicule abuse survivors in order to promote their agenda. So if Whooter calls rape just "unprotected sex" then my question would be: What does he call program abuse? The answer: legitimate treatment.
I have to say that Whooters comments to Anne in that thread reminded me of the way Straight staff would mock girls in group. Not very nice Whooter!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 04:52:10 PM »
Why is everything have to be just filth with you?  Your a sick man, DJ.

How about this type of post?  With your references to having sex with little boys and dogs?  This is just one of many he has posted:

Quote from: "Troll Control/Watchful Yeoman"
Man, TheWho is really pushing the gay slurs, but also letting us know he fantasies of being gay.  He seems very conflicted over his sexuality.  On one hand he deameans the idea of homosexuality and on the other he puts out there his desire for anal sex with people (and dogs) and to lick boys' bottoms.  How very weird.  No wonder his kid was so screwed up and his wife left him flat!

Link

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 05:16:59 PM »
Who says that TrollControl/Watchful yeoman is actually DJ ? Whooter you have probably made more than one enemy during your posting history here. Could be anybody.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Apparently they will not hesitate to ridicule abuse survivors in order to promote their agenda. So if Whooter calls rape just "unprotected sex" then my question would be: What does he call program abuse? The answer: legitimate treatment.
I have to say that Whooters comments to Anne in that thread reminded me of the way Straight staff would mock girls in group. Not very nice Whooter!

Cry me a river, Shaggys.   The only one who brought "rape" into this was your friend DJ, AKA Watchful Yeoman.  Also the ridicule on this board is not contained to pro-program people.  It is probably a 90/10 balance with the anti-program group doing most of the ridiculing.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
Why did you post demeaning things about a then-pubescent girl who was already a victim of a terrible sex crime, Whooter?  We just want to know why you post things like this.  Explain yourself.

I have been continuously amazed at the lengths pro-program people will go to discredit abuse vicims and smear their character in order to invalidate their personal stories of abuse at programs.

Here's an example of a pro-program poster using this tactic of personal destruction to invalidate the experiences and words of an abuse survivor from one of the most notoriously abusive and harmful programs ever to exist - Straight, Inc.

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education.  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Anne Bonney has been very open about the abuse she suffered inside and outside Straight, including the horrible fact that she was raped as an underaged girl and was blamed for her own rape by the program staff.  She was a young rape victim not old enough to drive or to know anyone in any jails and she was put into Straight where she was dreadfully abused, as all the kids there were, and revictimized.  Whooter knows this story.  Yet he found it fit to comment on Anne's personal history with disgusting false accusations and sexualized aggression toward her.

I stand behind my posts.

Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl. You know she was raped. Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"? You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right? I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim. That's not cool. Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?

Stand behind your posts like a man.  Why did you do this to a person who has told you several times in the past she was raped and the program staff blamed her for it?

Once more, when confronted with his own ugly words and deeds, Whooter scurries away like a plague rat.

"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 05:53:49 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman/Troll Control"
Why did you post demeaning things about a then-pubescent girl who was already a victim of a terrible sex crime, Whooter?  We just want to know why you post things like this.  Explain yourself.

Why do you post demeaning things about other people?  What drives you to pretend to be a survivor who was abused?  or a parent who placed a child into a program?  Why do you always talk about pedophile relations?  sex with dogs?  Why do you delve into the sexual in posts when you can?

When a woman came to fornits to share her story about her son she was met with this post from anti-program group:

OMG I was there with your kid, what a small world. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your son is gay and had the time of his life sucking off all of us for extra rice. That's the real reason he gained weight.. well.. and he swallows. Extra nutrients!

Link

Why do you find this acceptable?

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 08:39:25 AM »
You did this, Whooter.  Nobody else.  Now we just want to know WHY YOU DID IT.  Nobody cares to hear your deflections or excuses.  Just tell us why you treated a rape victim this way.  It appears you did it to destroy her credibility and therefore invalidate her personal story of abuse.  If that's not the reason, just tell us why you did this.

Please save your "other people have done it" excuse for someone who cares.  Would it be OK for you to rape someone because other peole have raped before?  That's your logic and it's abhorrent, frankly.

I stand behind my posts.

-John Randolph

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 10:19:57 AM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
I have to say that Whooters comments to Anne in that thread reminded me of the way Straight staff would mock girls in group.

Yup, that's pretty much how it felt.

Anne Bonney has been very open about the abuse she suffered inside and outside Straight, including the horrible fact that she was raped as an underaged girl and was blamed for her own rape by the program staff.

Straight not only blamed me for the rape that occurred when I was 15, they also blamed me for the sexual abuse I suffered at the age of 7.  Some fucking "therapy" huh?

Beyond what Whooter has revealed here about himself by posting what he did, the larger issue is what programs do to kids in the name of "therapy".  I can't even begin explain how what they did to me regarding the rape and sexual abuse effected me long term.  Talk about fucking with someone's psyche and soul......jeeeezus christ!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »
How Far Will Program pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse? Well, lie and taunt, fabricate blackmail claims (admitted by the guilty)... poke fun at abuse for kicks...

but how far? well, as far as their computer goes... starting to think Whoot has a computer attached to his pisspot with the time he spends here.

How far is really about time.  How much time someone is willing to spend taunting and invalidating people. And that time is endless. In fact, I no longer think it is about disrupting a survivor site.  Any normal person who disagreed with the main thrust of this site would not reside at it for the length and breadth of time as Whooter. No. At this point, it is some sick power trip. He enjoys hurting people. It's really about sadism. He enjoys it all. Our responses to his insults and cruelty and our threads dedicated to his pissantry. He loves being the King Cockroach.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 11:02:29 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
How Far Will Program pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse? Well, lie and taunt, fabricate blackmail claims (admitted by the guilty)... poke fun at abuse for kicks...

but how far? well, as far as their computer goes... starting to think Whoot has a computer attached to his pisspot with the time he spends here.

How far is really about time.  How much time someone is willing to spend taunting and invalidating people. And that time is endless. In fact, I no longer think it is about disrupting a survivor site.  Any normal person who disagreed with the main thrust of this site would not reside at it for the length and breadth of time as Whooter. No. At this point, it is some sick power trip. He enjoys hurting people. It's really about sadism. He enjoys it all. Our responses to his insults and cruelty and our threads dedicated to his pissantry. He loves being the King Cockroach.

:nods:  :nods:

It's that same 'guru complex' that most program leaders have.  Notice how he always has to have the "last word" in threads?  I'm surprised he hasn't started a program of his own yet.  :eek:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »

Straight not only blamed me for the rape that occurred when I was 15, they also blamed me for the sexual abuse I suffered at the age of 7.  Some fucking "therapy" huh?

Oh, Anne. It's just awful. Inhuman. A sick power trip, and outright malpractice. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 11:39:03 AM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"

Oh, Anne. It's just awful. Inhuman. A sick power trip, and outright malpractice. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Auntie Em

Thanks.  It screwed me up pretty badly for quite a while.  I'd never told anyone about the sexual abuse and when I did they called an "executive conference" with Newton's wife (and Asst Director) Ruth Ann Newton.  She was the one who did it.  And she was a real bitch about it too.....her whole attitude.  We were taught that all the family problems were our fault and a result of our "drug abuse" and that nothing else mattered.  She really seemed pissed off that I brought up something that was a legitimate source of pain that I had nothing to do with causing, so she just flipped it right around.  She told me that I needed to look at where my responsibility for the abuse lay.  MY responsibility???  At 7 years old???   What really sent me over the top though was that my father did nothing.  He had been so washed by then and so conditioned to "trust the process" and the staff that he just sat there and let her talk to me like that.  It killed me inside.  Things like that are why I refer to what they did to us as a 'soul murder' of sorts.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 12:05:49 PM »
"Soul murder." That's a powerful image. It has seemed that way to me, too, from the outside looking in. And what legitimate therapist would blame the victim? That's soooo 1880's.

Dr. Phillip Zimbardo, known for the Stanford Prison Experiment of the 70's and author more recently of The Lucifer Effect, observes that all abuse is the misappropriation/misuse of power. Staff in most programs have SO much power over teens that it is a recipe for abuse--just as was found in the Stanford Prison Experiment http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment.  

Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 12:12:50 PM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
"Soul murder." That's a powerful image. It has seemed that way to me, too, from the outside looking in. And what legitimate therapist would blame the victim? That's soooo 1880's.

Dr. Phillip Zimbardo, known for the Stanford Prison Experiment of the 70's and author more recently of The Lucifer Effect, observes that all abuse is the misappropriation/misuse of power. Staff in most programs have SO much power over teens that it is a recipe for abuse--just as was found in the Stanford Prison Experiment http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment.  

Em

Yup....someone introduced me to that years ago and it was one of those 'dots' that really helped me (in connecting the dots to figure out what the fuck happened to me in there).  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  That's why I think people like "Dr." "Fr." Virgil Miller Cassian Newton are so drawn to shit like this (he's still trying to run a program out of his fake church on his property.  Thankfully he only has a handful of vacant eyed followers now).  It appeals to their Malignant Narcissism.