Author Topic: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"  (Read 14863 times)

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« on: October 11, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
I thought I had seen it all until this morning.  That is, until I saw the most die-hard program pusher here admit to making up having a daughter that "did well" in "her program" and admit he actually never had a daughter but rather a son in a program.  That shit is weird, man!  Here's the guy who calls everyone a liar when they talk about their own personal experiences admitting he invented his whole family and their "successes" to boot.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Does anyone else here feel the need to invent whole new lives so they can use their inventions to support their POV or market their products?

I no longer will believe anything "Whooter" has to say around here.  This shit is beyond!  Of course he also says he'd "do it again" if it suited his agenda.  A more direct example of program-think could not be found, IMHO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Troubled Parent Invents Troubled Teen to Show "Success"
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 02:00:32 PM »
Sounds like he's saying, "the ends justify the means," just like the programs do!

:guesswho:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »
THis is total fabricated BS, up inside your stupid f@#$*!g head, thrown up here on a valid forum. Take this f@#$*!g garbage where it belongs to the "OFFA".

Whooter gave a plausible reason as to why he said what he said, if you don't like the answer shove it up your *#s, but this gives you no right to discredit him or his family.

Your the reason this site is not taken serious and we have to have increased monitoring by deputies.

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA". So he will get no respect from me when he manipulates this website for his own sick reasons.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:12:19 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Sounds like he's saying, "the ends justify the means," just like the programs do!

:guesswho:

That's exactly my point, Ursus.  Those of us here who were abused at programs by sadistic staff tell our stories only to be met with "you're lying" from people like Whooter (and his li'l sidekick/defense atty  :shamrock:  :rofl: ) with no facts to refute anything we say.  Then we come to find out that he has gone as far as to invent a whole family and a family story to further his agenda here by holding out his fictitious "program daughter" as a "success story" for programs.  It's all a huge lie perpetrated by a huge liar to promote programs.  Not only is it dishonest, but I really believe it shows a type of mental illness, too.  Just think about the machinations going on inside the head of a person who would fabricate an entire life story of a nonexistant child so that he could have a rosy picture to paint about programs.  It's way too weird and abnormal.
"The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 03:04:04 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
THis is total fabricated BS, up inside your stupid f@#$*!g head, thrown up here on a valid forum. Take this f@#$*!g garbage where it belongs to the "OFFA".

Whooter gave a plausible reason as to why he said what he said, if you don't like the answer shove it up your *#s, but this gives you no right to discredit him or his family.

Your the reason this site is not taken serious and we have to have increased monitoring by deputies.
This is your first warning for abusing these threads, Site and rules. A@#*&$e.

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA". So he will get no respect from me when he manipulates this website for his own sick reasons.
Wow. I do believe that singed some fur offa my bear suit. Thank goodness it wasn't my Sunday-best one.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 03:12:50 PM »
Let's get back to the discussion of sickos that invent children and invent success stories for those invented children to further the argument that the "program saved my (invented) kid!"  Thanks, everyone.

-John Randolph

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
Let's get back to the discussion of sickos that invent children and invent success stories for those invented children to further the argument that the "program saved my (invented) kid!"  Thanks, everyone.
Personally, I see this as a manipulative attempt by DannyB II to get this thread relegated to OFFA. That's certainly one way to get things out of the reach of search engines. He even admitted as much:

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA".[/list]

But... back to the subject at hand... ultimately, the strategy of fabricating success stories will bite somebody back in the butt. It may even make all success stories less than fully believable. That has certainly been the case for WWASPS.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 03:20:24 PM »

There is no topic or discussion here, this is not part of the troubled teen forum and your making a mockery out of this forum with this disrespectful post. All your showing our readers and kids is when you don't agree with someone, you can bully them, make fun of them and try to facilitate a total censorship of them.
    Yah, this is the message we want sent out.

Stop abusing this forum for your selfish reasons.
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:26:07 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »
    Personally, I see this as a manipulative attempt by DannyB II to get this thread relegated to OFFA. That's certainly one way to get things out of the reach of search engines. He even admitted as much:

I am talking to this j*@k-off this way because this thread/topic belongs with all the other trash in "OFFA".[/list]

This is not a manipulative action at all, it is a direct full scale attempt to have this moved to the Offa where it belongs. Whooter gave his reasons they are credible, you don't accept the reasons plus you have prejudice towards him.
      Ursus I do not manipulate, I am very direct in most of my dealings.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 03:31:24 PM »

This is not a manipulative action at all, it is a direct full scale attempt to have this moved to the Offa where it belongs. Whooter gave his reasons they are credible, you don't accept the reasons plus you have prejudice towards him.
        In other words, YOU are attempting to censor what is most accessible for folks to read ... by trying to instigate the manipulation of forum content.

I'd say that is a lil like fabricating success stories, if you ask me...

If you were "direct," you would have simply asked to have it moved to the other forum.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
        « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »

In other words, YOU are attempting to censor what is most accessible for folks to read ... by bringing about the manipulation of forum content (via psy).

Ursus, stop playing games. You know darn well this targeting of individuals and manipulating the forums with prejudice is not fair but goes against everything where trying to do here.

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
          « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »

But... back to the subject at hand... ultimately, the strategy of fabricating success stories will bite somebody back in the butt. It may even make all success stories less than fully believable. That has certainly been the case for WWASPS.

Totally agree with this assessment.  I can no longer believe anything that Whooter has posted because if he'd lie about something so big and important like having a child he doesn't have then what else wouldn't he lie about?  I can see his  :shamrock: li'l sidekick :shamrock:  is getting upset when the truth comes out.  He shouldn't idolize fabricators like this Whooter guy if he doesn't want to be disappointed in the results.

Now I'm wondering about the other "success stories" here.  Are they fake?  Are they also written by Whooter?  Any way you cut it up it makes the "pro-program" cheerleaders look terrible when the head cheerleader gets her skirt pulled up to reveal her dong.  It's unfathomable why someone would fake having a child that went to a program.

-John Randolph

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
            « Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »

In other words, YOU are attempting to censor what is most accessible for folks to read ... by trying to instigate the manipulation of forum content.

You are showing your vindictive side, Ursus. Not very professional. This is not about me, his name could be Tom, Yoeman, Ursus, Psy or Whooter, I would do the same thing, this is not right and should not happen.
              This is willfull disrespect, he explained himself plausibly, you don't want to accept that, problem is you have prejudice.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
              « Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 03:46:49 PM »
              Quote from: "Son Of Serbia"

This is your first warning for abusing these threads, Site and rules. A@#*&$e.

Danny, why don't you get down on your knees and suck John Reuben's dick already! Or if you don't want to appear totally gay, have your wife blow him while you watch, and instead of swallowing - she can spit John's sperm back into your mouth. That way you can claim that you're not Gay (because you didn't blow John yourself), while still being able to enjoy the taste of Mr. Reuben's sperm, which you obviously crave so much!  Or just blow Whooter yourself, which is what you really want anyways.

I'm talking to you this way Danny B II, because you're a total fucking jerk off and deserve
              no better treatment from me or anyone else on this forum.  :twofinger:

No, your talking to me this way because you don't know any other way to talk. Lets just get honest here. This is how you relate to other males when you are upset at them. Funny how most of the males here go straight to homosexual acts when they are angry with you.

Please would someone in the house who happens to know professionally, explain this. Maybe we can all learn something.

My reaction is to reject the offer or the salacious remarks, as immature acts of a inadequate man.
              I would think all the energy you put into those filthy comments, you could have spoke intelligently about your point or made another argument.  

I get the respect I deserve, always have. Thanks for checking on that.

Buddy, you're not even a tiny fraction of the adequaete man that I am.  Be sure of that. And you damn well know that you disrespect everyone here, everytime you make one of your ill thought out blanket derogatory  statements about fornits posters in general - calling us all liars, plagurists, and similar such nonsense.

You know absolutely nothing about me, yet you say that I "don't know any other way to tallk" ?
              Please Danny B II, don't embarrass yourself.  I CHOSE to disrespect you in that matter, because I enjoyed it,  and that's the whole honest truth.  It's so funny how you catagorize me as "going to other males with homosexual acts when they are angry with me", and then end your post by calling me a "inadequate male" ( undoubtedly a veiled reference to my member size & sexual prowess).  You should hold yourself to your own professed standards, and not be such a hypocrite Danny B II. I don't respect you, and you won't get any respect from me, as  you deserve none.  How could I respect such an obvious hypocrite?

How the hell could anyone here respect you Danny B II, after you've gone through such great
              lengths to defend a PROVEN LIAR like John Reuben?  There is no defense for anyone who lies like John Reuben has done and continues to do so, the guy is trash - pure and simple.
              The same can be said for the sorry sap who goes out of his way to defend such devious behavior (that would be you Danny B II).

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
              « Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 03:58:09 PM »
              WY wrote:
              Totally agree with this assessment.  I can no longer believe anything that Whooter has posted because if he'd lie about something so big and important like having a child he doesn't have then what else wouldn't he lie about?  I can see his  :shamrock: li'l sidekick :shamrock:  is getting upset when the truth comes out.  He shouldn't idolize fabricators like this Whooter guy if he doesn't want to be disappointed in the results.

Now I'm wondering about the other "success stories" here.  Are they fake?  Are they also written by Whooter?  Any way you cut it up it makes the "pro-program" cheerleaders look terrible when the head cheerleader gets her skirt pulled up to reveal her dong.  It's unfathomable why someone would fake having a child that went to a program.

The only lying and disrespect going on here is Ursus and yourself and the prejudice you have against a certain member named Whooter.
              Enjoy your time here.
              This type of behavior where you target a member of the group for hate, disrespect, and to censor is exactly what goes on in programs an schools as you folks attest to. This is what we talk about here endlessly.
              Why Ursus and Watchful Yoeman would want to foster such behavior is troubling to members here. We have threads in a non-moderated forum called "OFFA" where people can accuse anybody of anything or take out of context anything anyone says. As a matter of fact we already have one the has Whooters name on it already.
              People who read here don't be mislead by people who are selfish and persuaded by vindictiveness.