Author Topic: Danny's van dragging incident  (Read 10415 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Danny's van dragging incident
« on: October 06, 2010, 05:37:18 PM »
Since Danny has been particularly spiteful lately, I thought this may be a good time to bring this up and demand the truth from Danny about this incident. Danny you have never properly cleared up the details of what happened the day you assaulted a female inmate at Elan by dragging her behind your van. You have made comments before about how you enjoyed doing this and in fact were laughing while stepping on the gas. You said that you had to turn up the radio to drown out this girls pleas for mercy. You were a staff member at the time and apparently went completely power-crazy. Please clear this up now so we don't have to keep going back to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Danny's van dragging incident
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:34:22 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:30:08 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »
Well danny that does not match up with your past staements here on Fornits. In the past, you boasted of this incident and were quite proud of what you did. Why deny it now? We just want the truth danny.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 06:54:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:29:42 PM by DannyB II »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 07:02:16 PM »
Please just get honest with the group danny. The truth shall set you free. Dodging the question with childish comments wont make me stop asking it. Danny why did you drag that girl behind your vehicle? Moreover, why did you ENJOY dragging her like that? You really have to be ruthless to get off on doing something like that danny. Why are you so hateful?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 07:30:02 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:29:11 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 10:07:03 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Please just get honest with the group danny. The truth shall set you free. Dodging the question with childish comments wont make me stop asking it. Danny why did you drag that girl behind your vehicle? Moreover, why did you ENJOY dragging her like that? You really have to be ruthless to get off on doing something like that danny. Why are you so hateful?

Your a fraud "shaggy-do" and I know you, I do recall that story and I was doing what I had to to survive, Haven't you ever done something you kind of regretted,? Well thats my confession and guilt. What do you want to know about next. And I didn't drag her, I was just in the car, kind of different would you say,? Know the fact's first buster.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »
Danny B wrote:
"does None-Ya None-Chuck"?

No I don't.
?©?€~¥@

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 10:20:26 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB ll"

Your a fraud "shaggy-do" and I know you, I do recall that story and I was doing what I had to to survive, Haven't you ever done something you kind of regretted,? Well thats my confession and guilt. What do you want to know about next. And I didn't drag her, I was just in the car, kind of different would you say,? Know the fact's first buster.

You extremeists come out of the woodwork to attack this guy but he was just a victim of an extinct oldschool program just like some of you were.  Look, he was told to get the weight off the girl and he did what he thought was right.  If he didn't do it then he would be put in the Ring and forced to fistfight other residents that were probably tougher than that girl so he did what he should have done.  Because she was weaker he was able to do it and get the staffs approval instead of having to fight a bigger kid.  Any of us faced with choice would have dragged that girl too because it was just for exercise because she was too fat.  I have no idea why you keep making a big deal out of it.  He has said many times he did it and did it for her own good, which he did.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 10:39:51 AM »

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 01:41:29 PM »
Froddie this has been explained fully.  The Truth O Meter should be set on "ten" in this case.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 03:20:46 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB ll"

Your a fraud "shaggy-do" and I know you, I do recall that story and I was doing what I had to to survive, Haven't you ever done something you kind of regretted,? Well thats my confession and guilt. What do you want to know about next.

Finally!  At least you answered this time!

And I didn't drag her, I was just in the car, kind of different would you say,? Know the fact's first buster.

No, I wouldn't say it's different.  Not at all.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 04:51:11 PM »
Danny I did plenty of shit in the program that I regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they regret now. I understand how you got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the car incident. You really don't seem upset about it at all. I mean, I feel guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. If I had dragged someone behind a car I would hang my head in shame and do everything I could to help close abusive programs. I would oppose program abuse as part of the atonement for those sins. Please explain your dismissive attitude towards the over-the-top abuse you committed at Elan.
Why don't you care anymore?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 07:18:13 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:44:25 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 07:22:58 PM »
Danny I did plenty of shit in the program that I regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they regret now. I understand how you got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the car incident. You really don't seem upset about it at all. I mean, I feel guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. If I had dragged someone behind a car I would hang my head in shame and do everything I could to help close abusive programs. I would oppose program abuse as part of the atonement for those sins. Please explain your dismissive attitude towards the over-the-top abuse you committed at Elan.
Why don't you care anymore?

I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it again so fucktard It was 32 years ago,It is 2010 bro, ya kno. Forget about it,I did. Danny