Author Topic: Ya know what I'm tired of......  (Read 2553 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Ya know what I'm tired of......
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
Just post what your tired of........

I am tired of people who don't post all weekend then come on Monday and try to add their thoughts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Ya know what I'm tired of......
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

I am tired of people who don't post all weekend then come on Monday and try to add their thoughts.

:jerry:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »
I thought today was Tuesday
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »

Some people have actual lives and do fun things on the weekends.  Guess you're not one of them.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 04:57:30 PM »
Again people today is TUESDAY!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »
Maybe not where Che or stack live.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Again people today is TUESDAY!!

I don't like Mondays.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
Hey, all you crazy Straights and needy Seedies, get on topioc and post what ya tired of. No more of ya shenigans. I'll tell Psy, like Anne did and have y'all demoted to ye "offa".

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »
I'm tired of the fact that youth is wasted on the young.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 05:05:58 PM »
Hey Anne, I have a bigger boat then you, so there. Well maybe not bigger but the same size and I do take my laptop with me. So I can attend to my duties here on Fornits. I have a lot of responsibility here, I have a anniversary coming up in a month (1 yr) I know settle down y'all are invited, I have garnered a hell of a following, freaking crazy, I'm like a rock star.

hey, nice try, lets get back on topic here.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

:jerry:

you better put more effort in then that, com'on I support your threads even if I resemble them. :twofinger:  :rofl:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »
Hey, all you crazy Straights and needy Seedies, get on topioc and post what ya tired of. No more of ya shenigans. I'll tell Psy, like Anne did and have y'all demoted to ye "offa".

I thought that's where we were (offa)
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"

I thought that's where we were (offa)

Well, errrr ????.........stay on topic then.   ::) ::)

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »
Hey Anne, I have a bigger boat then you, so there. Well maybe not bigger but the same size and I do take my laptop with me. So I can attend to my duties here on Fornits. I have a lot of responsibility here, I have a anniversary coming up in a month (1 yr) I know settle down y'all are invited, I have garnered a hell of a following, freaking crazy, I'm like a rock star. I was a student at the Elan School and staff, and I am still traumatized by what I went through during my time there. Waking up each day the environment was constant screaming and swearing, by students, but more so by the "staff". I remember as a new student, I was crying when I was told to scrub a garbage can as a punishment for something so minor that I can't even remember the cause. I has stopped cleaning it, and that was when the staff determined that I has to be restrained and dragged to "the corner", isolation in a room to the point when one barely feels human. I tried to fight back, as any normal person would do when one is touched and forcefully grabbed without consent. Instead of just bringing me to the corner, the staff had other students hold me up, my hands and feet restrained, as other students were forced to scream and degrade me. I say forced, because regretfully I have also done the same to other students, and I know that if they refused to participate in this abominable event they too would have been punished. The only way to survive in this setting was to shut down emotionally. This memory haunts me to current day.Thank God I was staff for awhile and could get away from being abused.Giving it back to others, I kind of regret, but it was me or them you all know how that is. Danny.

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 08:24:36 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB ll"
Hey Anne, I have a bigger boat then you, so there. Well maybe not bigger but the same size and I do take my laptop with me. So I can attend to my duties here on Fornits. I have a lot of responsibility here, I have a anniversary coming up in a month (1 yr) I know settle down y'all are invited, I have garnered a hell of a following, freaking crazy, I'm like a rock star. I was a student at the Elan School and staff, and I am still traumatized by what I went through during my time there. Waking up each day the environment was constant screaming and swearing, by students, but more so by the "staff". I remember as a new student, I was crying when I was told to scrub a garbage can as a punishment for something so minor that I can't even remember the cause. I has stopped cleaning it, and that was when the staff determined that I has to be restrained and dragged to "the corner", isolation in a room to the point when one barely feels human. I tried to fight back, as any normal person would do when one is touched and forcefully grabbed without consent. Instead of just bringing me to the corner, the staff had other students hold me up, my hands and feet restrained, as other students were forced to scream and degrade me. I say forced, because regretfully I have also done the same to other students, and I know that if they refused to participate in this abominable event they too would have been punished. The only way to survive in this setting was to shut down emotionally. This memory haunts me to current day.Thank God I was staff for awhile and could get away from being abused.Giving it back to others, I kind of regret, but it was me or them you all know how that is. Danny.

Your turn Anne. :beat:  :beat: