Author Topic: My New Name  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
My New Name
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
OK, angry mob, you succeeded in getting me banished to the OFFA for being honest about my experiences.  I submit to your will.  Obviously I can't get a fair shake around here, so I'm going to try something new.  I'm going to change my name, be respectful and get along with everyone, no matter how much I disagree.

In order to help get your buy-in for this new way of doing things, I'll let you pick my new name.  Please start a list of APPROPRIATE names and I will pick one of your offerings and use it here as a sign of my willingness to change my approach.  Please get started and I will notify you of the one I choose.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: My New Name
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 03:30:28 PM »
Quote from: "Maximillian"
OK, angry mob, you succeeded in getting me banished to the OFFA for being honest about my experiences.  I submit to your will.  Obviously I can't get a fair shake around here, so I'm going to try something new.  I'm going to change my name, be respectful and get along with everyone, no matter how much I disagree.

In order to help get your buy-in for this new way of doing things, I'll let you pick my new name.  Please start a list of APPROPRIATE names and I will pick one of your offerings and use it here as a sign of my willingness to change my approach.  Please get started and I will notify you of the one I choose.

For the love of God Max... Do you know what a can of worms you are opening....   :roflmao:  :roflmao: [/color][/size]

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 03:35:22 PM »
For some reason "Queen Toolbag" keeps going through my mind. Needs work I know. I will keep working on it. The right name is a must.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 03:35:57 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "Maximillian"

For the love of God Max... Do you know what a can of worms you are opening....   :roflmao:  :roflmao: [/color]

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 03:43:35 PM »
Let's be constructive, OK?  Less insults, more names.

Offline SUCK_IT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 03:56:14 PM »
Forget it, losers.  I decided to go in another direction.
I\'m baaaack...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 04:01:57 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK_IT"
Forget it, losers.  I decided to go in another direction.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: