Author Topic: Fornits, the Drama of It  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
Fornits, the Drama of It
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:59:20 PM »
This place is soooooo dramatic!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Fornits, the Drama of It
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 11:37:33 PM »
you just figured that out, wow honey your quick aren't you.  :shamrock:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Newton man placed in sheriff’s custody
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:25:58 AM »
When I read this thread title I thought to myself "No shit.  They pinched Whooter again!"  He does have quite the arrest record in the Newton area.

I thought maybe after posting this...

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

...that he finally had a schizoaffective breakdown and was running around trying to corral kids to send to the programs.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: LUCIFER entreaties onto this Thread.....Help Me!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
:seg:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:04:21 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
Re: LUCIFER entreaties onto this Thread.....Help Me!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 10:07:12 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Dr. Acula"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
The poster who is tormenting whooter right now (Elan Graduate) is non other then "Felice Eliscu" who is feeling very poorly today. She thinks if she humiliates Whooter and Danny that this will somehow help her compensate for her low self esteem, right now.
I have tried to enlighten Felice that this negative attitude only brings about more negative energy.
SORRY LOSER I GOT THE BOOT.
KICKED OUT
86'D
I COULD BUST OUT MY BABBLE ON FOR YA YOU WANT ME JUST ADMIT IT.
YOU LAY AWAKE AT NIGHT WHACKING OFF AT THE THOUGHT OF MY CARTOON CROTCH
C'MON IN JOIN THE GANG.  ::evil::
I BET YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME TALENTED WIZZARD OR SOMETHING................
I DON'T GAMBLE...TOO BAD. :rose:

Well according to some other "folks" who were there when you were, you either sat in the corner or were kicked out for being a fuckin psycho bitch from hell. So please Felice I choose to believe Jeffery Gottlieb over you especially since he has made me his bitch
[/size][/color]  ::evil::

Danny, please go back to the trailer park with Octomom....she needs you!
8 is never enough and I know you would donate sperm to her. :jamin:
How r your kids? (like I really fuckin care) :blabla: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasharrrronwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (NOT ARIEL SHARON)
I know her vagina is bigger than the GRAND CANYON.....but.....hey (hebrew letter) you r so retarted you will get over it.
Goodnight from all my friends :dose:

DannyB II wrote:
Dr. Acula wrote:
DannyB II wrote:
The poster who is tormenting whooter right now (Elan Graduate) is non other then "Felice Eliscu" who is feeling very poorly today. She thinks if she humiliates Whooter and Danny that this will somehow help her compensate for her low self esteem, right now. I have tried to enlighten Felice that this negative attitude only brings about more negative energy. Let's get back to the discussion of sickos Felice further the argument that your are insane Thanks, everyone. Personally, I see this as a manipulative attempt by Felice to get this thread poisoned with her yells and rants. Run back to your safety zone Art, he will comfort you Felice.  Danny Has Spoken

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Danny loves Satan
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 08:06:59 PM »
::evil::
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:00:10 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
Re: Danny loves Satan
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 10:51:46 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
::deadhorse::

STUPID FUCKIN DANNY......AA bible thumpin loser.... :blabla:  :blabla:
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z6TifvxUmY&feature=youtu.be&a

FELICE FUCKIN ELISCU (not Jennychedderwadlameasseliscu) :clown:

Only because I love proving you wrong Felice. Despite the fact that it happens so often, it somehow never gets old.It's important for the readers, Felice to know that person accusing others of "fabrication" with no evidence whatsoever, is actuall an admittedly huge liar whose entire "story" is fake. Felice should be branded with a scarlet "L" so that everyone who reads her here knows her.So this is what I am left with Felice, regurgitating what every you have to say poor concerning me.Felice you understand exactly what I am saying you just don't like it. Felice this is what we were left with, this wing nut. Art, I have no problem discussing my experience as a Staff Member,I am not ashamed of anything.Felice how about you just Tie Art to a post where he can not get away and let him starve to near death.You could get off and he could get lost.No matter how you slice it Felice, your pretty fucking sick Babe.

Love Danny Your God and Your Know It. :peace:  :beat:  ::deadhorse::

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 12:04:09 AM »
When I have compiled the information I need, I'll get back to you. Until then please continue to post, I am enjoying your ridicule of me. A little amateurish but it will do.
Listen a little advice "tailspin", when your going to attempt to "one up" the guy kicking your silly ass, make sure 3 days don't pass. It makes you look weak and unprepared.

Bye Bye

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Compile away you crazy drunken nazi slob. You keep forgetting that you don't have anything, and you can't back up a single claim. Also let me know when you start "kicking my silly ass". So far you don't seem to be accomplishing much of anything.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your next question. I answered yours last weekend. Does it really take you that long to come up with another question? Man, this is going to take forever.

Oh and speaking of days gone by, it was actually two days that passed between my posts, not three.I have other things in my life that occupy my time. You might want to try unplugging yourself once in awhile. You might find something that you dont embarrass yourself at quite as frequently. In any event you may also want to work on some of those counting skills when you have some time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 12:10:49 AM »
Now that, that's out of the way.

While Whooter John is once again ducking backing up his own statements, and Danny is having another drink while wearing his S.S uniform, I think we should get back on topic.

We were discussing the abusive tactic of restricting communication. We know HLA did it, we know that RC does it. We know other programs have and continue to do it. Is there any argument for a theraputic benefit for this between a non abusive parent and a child?

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Fornits, the Drama of It
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 07:10:43 AM »
No, especially when the few and far between calls and letters are monitored with staff present to make sure you do not contradict the program. Letters that show any ambiguity are not sent. After an attempt or two, any rational student learns to give fluff calls or their life will be hell.

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 09:06:11 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Now that, that's out of the way.

While Whooter John is once again ducking backing up his own statements, and Danny is having another drink while wearing his S.S uniform, I think we should get back on topic.

We were discussing the abusive tactic of restricting communication. We know HLA did it, we know that RC does it. We know other programs have and continue to do it. Is there any argument for a theraputic benefit for this between a non abusive parent and a child?

Robbie, Robbie, You just dont get it do you,??. Read it well Robbie, I won't explain myself to anyone. When you talk to me Robbie I feel like it's appropriate to respond because I have the same beliefs about you and programs and your phony abuse tales as everyone else.Your nothing more than a fraud and phony. Well you're the first to be exposed, my friend. I am one of just a few people here who realize that their program saved their lives. And programs also saved Whooter's kids. It took four programs to save both kids but he knows it was worth it. If it wasn't then his one son wouldn't still be around to go to other one's funeral because he died of an overdose. The programs saved that family.So take the heed to that Robbie, your in the minority,  I know your game "buck-o", and I am better at it than you, stay out of my threads.

Danny Has Spoken. :peace:  :peace:  

1) I have no phony abuse tales.. I tell the truth
2) If I have been exposed,tell us all what was I exposed for
3) Elan didnt do a damn thing Positive to help me
4) I have never used intervenous drugs ever
5) Sorry to have disturbed you "Buck-O"
6) if there is a game to played.. You just go right ahead while I laugh at your dumb ass Robbie and Felice your cohort.

If It Wasn't For Programes, I Would Be Dead,                                My love Is Deep For Control Of Programs I Am The Man, Danny Has Spoken