Author Topic: When you were in a program....?  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
When you were in a program....?
« on: October 01, 2010, 03:10:09 PM »
When you were in a program all those years ago, or decades ago (for some of you), did you ever think you'd spend so much time obsessing over that experience on the internet, basically conversing and getting into emotional debates with complete strangers you will never meet? Well a lot of you were in programs before the internet existed, hell many of you were in programs before personal computers even became mainstream. So you probably never thought this would be possible, right? But here you are, all these years later, obsessing over people you don't know and will never meet. Getting upset at people who have nothing to do with you or the program you went to. I can imagine this scared little kid sitting in the program, crying themselves to sleep at night, looking forward to the day when they can get back at programs by arguing about it on something called the internet. It was a vision of the future, and the future is now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:38:32 PM by Joel »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: When you were in a program....?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 03:29:56 PM »
What program were you in Max ??????????????????????????????????

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: When you were in a program....?
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
I was in the same program with Joel. He was my "big buddy", that's what it's called when an older and staffer in training student mentors a new kid and shows them the ropes. It was all going great, until Joel decided to touch my special spot. After that I ran from the program and got hit by a bus, when I woke up I was here.