Author Topic: Anne, Samara, Froderick, DJ and Psy- Whining Thread about W.  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Anne, Samara, Froderick, DJ and Psy- Whining Thread abou
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 02:21:39 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Anne Bonney, Samara, CT, Froderik, Ursus, RobertBruce etc all sexually abuse their own kids and they just get mad when I expose them as sexual predators like I did to Ajax13.  I have to expose their double standards.

DUDE, enough already with your "you all abuse your own kids" crap!  Cut the attacks, Whooter.  This is below the belt.
That is libelous.

How dare you defend Whooter, DB.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Anne Bonney, Samara, CT, Froderik, Ursus, RobertBruce etc all sexually abuse their own kids and they just get mad when I expose them as sexual predators like I did to Ajax13.  I have to expose their double standards.

DUDE, enough already with your "you all abuse your own kids" crap!  Cut the attacks, Whooter.  This is below the belt.
That is libelous.

How dare you defend Whooter, DB.

I hear you, Samara.  This is what Whooter does when he gets frustrated - he starts calling people "child rapists" and accuses them of sexually abusing their own offspring (see "ajax13" et al).  He's scum, plain and simple.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
Samara wrote:
Joel, it's not high school BS. That's Danny's niche. I'm talking a whole 'nother thing entirely. This place is not a community anymore. It is not safe to share our experiences. For many, this was the only place to talk openly in a manner you couldn't with the "civilians" in your life. There was a shared collective experience that people valued. The funny thing is that we not protect the person who is the antithesis of why this site was founded. In spite of all the lies, salacious accusations, the malevolent puppetry, blackmail buddies, etc.

Samara, I am 52 years old, you dumb little snit. I am sick and tired of you attacking anyone you want then running back to your hovel crying about some lost paradise.
If you want this place to be safe then do it yourself, stand up act like your a women raising two children get some balls and stop, for the love of god, acting like a sniveling child.
I am sick and tired of hearing you fucking adults whine about, "I still being abused" it is 24/7 for some of you. Yes I can emphasize but Jesus, grow up.
Fornits will be exactly what you make of it, you left before for many years, why who knows, probably had something to do with your two boys and a relationship. Well your back now, get busy stop taking and start giving back now. Yesterday is gone, so be it, lets work on today.
Are you women enough or are you still crying over Johnny in the womens bathroon at your H.S.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 12:00:50 AM »
:jerry:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 10:45:06 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Here is y'all personal thread to cry because of W., stomp your feet about W., call W. names, call his family names, email his family, post of W's past posts and cry about them and call for his banning.

When did I do any of that?  Talk about libelous.

This is why we have moderation because of, "you folks".

No, IIRC it's because of people like you.  

You are bullies who hate being bullied.

No, we were bullied in our respective programs and refuse to accept it anymore.  THAT is what gets to you, just like it got to staff members.

I am starting to feel like I used to feel here a couple of months ago. This fucking "gang banging" that goes on here is bullshit.

You just can't stand it that we all don't agree with your bullshit.

Just my 2 cents.

It's not even worth that.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 02:28:55 PM »
As much as people here complain about Whooter being the center of attention, Anne Bonney and Dysfunctional Troll, and a few others sure do obsess over him a lot, and spend a lot of time responding to him. If you guys are so mad about Whooter, then don't cry to the admin, you better talk to your own team mates about maybe not obsessing over Whooter so much.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Here is y'all personal thread to cry because of W., stomp your feet about W., call W. names, call his family names, email his family, post of W's past posts and cry about them and call for his banning.

When did I do any of that?  Talk about libelous.

libelous, Anne you just being here with your inflated sense of self, could be considered libelous. Don't worry though I won't be suing anytime soon.

This is why we have moderation because of, "you folks".

No, IIRC it's because of people like you.

Anne, read the laws and rules. No more attacking or derailing - Whooter, Max or Danny just because you don't like what were saying.  

You are bullies who hate being bullied.

No, we were bullied in our respective programs and refuse to accept it anymore.  THAT is what gets to you, just like it got to staff members.

No, you were a bully and now you are not. This is not of your doing it is because Fornits slapped the clamps down on ya. You enjoyed verbally abusing folks in your sly slick way and then when they retaliated you would moan and groan, how you are a women and how dare they say such things.

I am starting to feel like I used to feel here a couple of months ago. This fucking "gang banging" that goes on here is bullshit.

You just can't stand it that we all don't agree with your bullshit.

OH No, I am not talking about me, I was referring to Max and Whooter, especially Whooter, all of you are just elated when  you are attacking him. (Gang-Banging)

Just my 2 cents.

It's not even worth that.

Of course it is, ya big wuss.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 06:06:26 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
As much as people here complain about Whooter being the center of attention, Anne Bonney and Dysfunctional Troll, and a few others sure do obsess over him a lot, and spend a lot of time responding to him. If you guys are so mad about Whooter, then don't cry to the admin, you better talk to your own team mates about maybe not obsessing over Whooter so much.

:tup: