Author Topic: Maximillian: Programmed Parent or Brainwashee?  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Maximillian: Programmed Parent or Brainwashee?
« on: September 26, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »
For those who are up on Max's shenanigans on Fornits, I'd like to know your thoughts about who Maximillian is (disgruntled program parent, thoroughly brainwashed survivor, or other) and why he/she posts what he (from here on out, I'll just say he) posts here. (Even if you are not fully up on Max's history here, I'd like to hear from you on this, too.)

It would be one thing if Max were to say, "The program I was in helped me, but I realize others may have been traumatized, abused, etc, etc."

But this is not the message I get from our friend Max.... the message I get from him is more like "Fornits posters exaggerate, or lie outright about their experiences."

It is not a stretch to say that Max is a likely a program parent...but could it be that he's just severely brainwashed (ignorance is bliss) by whatever program he was in (i personally doubt he was ever in one)?

I tend to think that he is just a weirdo parent trying to validate their perception of programs via this message board, as well as their perception of people who post on Fornits (as if they could be lumped into one group)...or possibly another shill, like Whooter.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: Maximillian: Programmed Parent or Brainwashee?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
You figured it out, so I mine as well admit it. I am your mother, Froderik. Now come here and give your momma a kiss on the cheek, dear.  :-*

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
This is no program kid. If he believes his program was of benefit, he'd go off and live his successful life. If he came here he may exchange some posts and debate, but he wouldn't live here. I mean you would really have to be sadistic to mock people who were traumatized, whether you believe it to be exaggerated or not.

I can think of program kids who believe in Program Jesus, but none who would whitewash  either the program or their parents with broad Maxi strokes.  Even they realize the roles and circumstances is a lot more complex than a total whitewash.  And really, not too many people lack the empathy of Maxi.  There is NO way Maxi was a program kid.

With the sarcasm, mockery, and lack of empathy inherent in all of Maxi's posts, it makes no sense whatsoever that she continues to post here.  None. There is something very off about that.  I wouldn't go to an anti-deaf, pro domestic violence site and spend hours trolling day after day.... years... makes.no.sense.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »
[attachment=0:26sgthj2]Maxine 3.jpg[/attachment:26sgthj2]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:58:33 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"
This is no program kid. If he believes his program was of benefit, he'd go off and live his successful life. If he came here he may exchange some posts and debate, but he wouldn't live here. I mean you would really have to be sadistic to mock people who were traumatized, whether you believe it to be exaggerated or not.

I can think of program kids who believe in Program Jesus, but none who would whitewash  either the program or their parents with broad Maxi strokes.  Even they realize the roles and circumstances is a lot more complex than a total whitewash.  And really, not too many people lack the empathy of Maxi.  There is NO way Maxi was a program kid.

With the sarcasm, mockery, and lack of empathy inherent in all of Maxi's posts, it makes no sense whatsoever that she continues to post here.  None. There is something very off about that.  I wouldn't go to an anti-deaf, pro domestic violence site and spend hours trolling day after day.... years... makes.no.sense.

Do you really think this is an anti-program website? If that's true, then why haven't I been banned and forbidden from posting here. This is  a site that welcomes all opinions on this industry, and guess what, my opinion differs from the relatively small group of program alumni that post here. So I get responded to with guess what, sarcasm, mockery and lack of empathy. So you all can debate whether I'm brainwashed or a program parent, and ignore my opinions based on my own individual experience. Complaining about it or comparing me to rapists or calling me names, or whatever isn't going to keep me from posting here.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 11:29:51 PM »
No Max is a person who went to a program, that I do not doubt. Program parent, Frodie your loosing your mind. I believe Frodie you have picked up the mantle from DJ.
I, Froderick from Fornits, do hereby commence a all out Trolling, of said member, Maximillian.
He looks at things differently from you folks.
One piece of advice though, stop attacking him, Frodie. Your rude, I don't see him doing this to you.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 11:50:11 PM »
Why is it all of these programmies constantly cry and whine claiming we don't like them because they "have a different opinion". We don't like you because you're idiots. We don't like you because you constantly play games. We don't like you because refuse to answer questions about your experiences, but demand direct answers to your own questions. We don't like you because you try and attack abuse survivors, accuse us of lying about our own experience, and dismiss the truth about these places. And then after all that you cry because we hurt your feelings.

If you came on here and even attempted to discuss your differing opinion without being disrespectful then it wouldn't ever be an issue. But you won't, because you're far too stupid, and only interested in avoiding the truth about this abusive industry.

Stop being a bunch of whiney little cry babies, "Waaaah stop picking on me!" Shut up and get over yourselves.

I don't think Max was ever in a program as a teen. My guess is she just works for one.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 11:57:13 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I don't think Max was ever in a program as a teen. My guess is she just works for one.

::puke::

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 12:51:33 AM »
More bullshit not worth reading...

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.  :twofinger:

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 01:03:00 AM »
Quote from: "Samara"
I wouldn't go to an anti-deaf, pro domestic violence site and spend hours trolling day after day.... years... makes.no.sense.

I pulled this quote from the FAQ:

This forum is not an activist organization. It’s just a venue for discussion. Think of it as your favorite biker bar. Great place to come and be sometimes. --Antigen

Have you actually read the FAQ? faq.php

Why would someone walk into a "biker bar" and consider it a rape survivor meeting? That is what makes.no.sense

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 02:40:20 AM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
More bullshit not worth reading...

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.  :twofinger:

Max is now calling people"fags". He should be banned for that. Others have.
?©?€~¥@

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 02:58:03 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:50:52 PM by Joel »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 08:14:02 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Maximillian: Programmed Parent or Brainwashee?

A topic title like the above

What's wrong with it Joel, or haven't you been paying attention?

There is nothing derogatory in the topic title, considering.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 12:09:29 PM »
She is most likely a program parent or someone who works for the industry. I would find it hard to believe that she ever actually went through a program herself. I think I will refer to her now as "The Artist formerly known as SUCK IT". Yeah I like that.   :rocker:

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 12:17:06 PM »
My guess is that Maximillian - The artist formerly known as SUCKIT, is actually part of the disturbing world of DannyB11. Danny claims this is true. I am wondering if my boy Danny will make an appearance on this thread. It is in the offa section after all.