Author Topic: Need Help Driving  (Read 2920 times)

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
Need Help Driving
« on: September 17, 2010, 01:13:16 AM »
I am moving to another state for my health and my sanity. I need another driver. If you would be willing to help me do this drive, please PM me. I will send you the details. Also no false leads please. I am moving to a northern state and moving by early November. I have found an apt, but need a second driver. I fall asleep at the wheel quite easily. I am too close to my family and it is not good for me, so if you can help me out please do!

I hope I have posted this in the appropriate place. If I have not then please move it to the section where it belongs and let me know. Thank you.

I can get the treatment in the state I am going to with some newer meds that are not available where I currently live. The top facility in the country is where I am heading. Psy knows me and knows the problem if you need to verify the validity of it.

IAmArtsy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
Re: Need Help Driving
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 04:34:13 AM »
I am trying to get from SE Texas to Denver. I am trying to exist with lupus in a place that makes me most happy and healthy! When I am in a drier climate, I have less pain and less lung issues. The drive through NM and SE Colorado puts me to sleep. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
Re: Need Help Driving
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:13:29 AM »
Still looking for help. If you can help out please let me know! I will email you details if you are sincerely available and interested.