Author Topic: Dear Anne  (Read 1009 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Dear Anne
« on: September 16, 2010, 12:57:39 AM »
Dear Anne.
Please , please, pretty please, learn you up and fast about Islam. Educate yourself, and quickly. Learn what the Quran says, and when and why, learn about the hadith, about the sira. Learn about what muhammad said, and when he said it, and what he did, and when he did it. It's illustrative. Learn, and quickly, or there's a new world coming, and you won't like it.
A) There is no such thing as an 'Islamic Cultural Center' There is either War or Submission. Yer choice! Get yer Quran, read all about it.
B)If That's confusing, read john keegan, the culture of war. see how they have done, see how they do, see how they will do.
C) There are no 'moderate' muslims. There are only 'Good muslims' or 'Bad muslims'. Good muslims will follow the dictate of their religion, will lie to you, enslave you, impoverish you, torture you, kill you. Bad muslims will live next to you, have a beer with you, go fishing, lie to your wife about where you were, show up unannounced at your barbecue, ask you for excuses to avoid mosque, borrow power tools, avoid their wife to go to a chinese restaraunt with you if you will get them into a strip bar afterward.
 That's how it goes.
There is no such thing as " Islamophobia", just as there is no such thing as "Naziphobia" or Ku Klux Klan o phobia"
J.O.M. ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Dear Anne
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 11:21:03 AM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
Dear Anne.
Please , please, pretty please, learn you up and fast about Islam. Educate yourself, and quickly. Learn what the Quran says, and when and why, learn about the hadith, about the sira. Learn about what muhammad said, and when he said it, and what he did, and when he did it. It's illustrative. Learn, and quickly,

You're assuming my opinions on the matter (I haven't really posted them...just some articles that I thought were interesting, not that I necessarily agreed or disagreed with) and you're also assuming that I haven't educated myself on the subject(s).

A) There is no such thing as an 'Islamic Cultural Center' There is either War or Submission. Yer choice! Get yer Quran, read all about it.

I have. Well, I have not read it in it's entirety, yet.   I've also read the Bible and that one I have read in it's entirety, several times.  I don't much care for 'god' as the Bible teaches and the atrocities done or ordered in his name, described in it.

B)If That's confusing, read john keegan, the culture of war. see how they have done, see how they do, see how they will do.

The John Keegan I know of writes about war, but I don't recall anything specifically called "The Culture of War".  Is it the same John Keegan that's a big Freeper hero?  Or are you referring to two separate things and/or people?

C) There are no 'moderate' muslims. There are only 'Good muslims' or 'Bad muslims'. Good muslims will follow the dictate of their religion, will lie to you, enslave you, impoverish you, torture you, kill you. Bad muslims will live next to you, have a beer with you, go fishing, lie to your wife about where you were, show up unannounced at your barbecue, ask you for excuses to avoid mosque, borrow power tools, avoid their wife to go to a chinese restaraunt with you if you will get them into a strip bar afterward.
 That's how it goes.
There is no such thing as " Islamophobia", just as there is no such thing as "Naziphobia" or Ku Klux Klan o phobia"
J.O.M. ::unhappy::

I can see that you hold very strong opinions on the matter.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Samara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
Don't worry, Jom - she won't be donning the Burqa any time soon. It would be a sin to cover that ass up. O0
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:52:16 PM by Samara »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »
JOM,
Thanks for the "plug" on John Keegan,  War and Our World : John Keegan ( 2001), actually covers the "culture of war",  A History Of Warfare (1993) is very informative also and last book I think will help is, The First World War : John Keegan  (1999)

John Keegan, is one of my favorites.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.