Author Topic: My Manifesto  (Read 29361 times)

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
My Manifesto
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:16:59 PM »
Note to admins: I have decided to restrict my recruiting activities to this OFFA area. This is not because I fear your petty rules. Danny lives by a "higher" law and so I remain aloof from your little restrictions.  I will conduct my activities here because here I can show my full power. The power of powerlessness.

I have decided to start this thread to share my thoughts with the fornits world. You should all be very very grateful and I am sure you are. On this thread I will slowly construct my manifesto. Giving out these pearls of wisdom as I see fit.

Mission Statement: To convince the world that they are all completely powerless over drugs, alcohol etc etc so that when they die, their souls will serve me as slaves in the afterlife. Just being honest with the group here. This is my mission.

Danny Point of Light Number 1: AA is the absolute greatest thing ever! I regularly troll around the meetings to find fresh souls. By any means necessary! is my battle-cry as I recruit new minions. I make the rules and then i am powerless over them so they must be enforced. I am sorry, did that sound insane? Grovel before your God-King and I shall "shower" you with my righteousness.

Much much more to come.

Danny has spoken.
Peace and Powerlessness
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
Re: My Manifesto
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »
Danny Point of Light Number 2: It has come to my attention that my posts are offensive to certain people here. These people have complained to the admins in an attempt to silence my voice and disrupt the important work that I do here at fornits. Those who whine about me are Powerless (ha) to stop the message of Danny. Others here have pointed out that I seem to be at war with myself. This complaint occurs when my multiple personality disorder has taken over and said something ignorant to other posters. When will you people get it? I am completely Powerless to stop Whooter/maximillian/Suck It/DannyB II from emerging out of the dark recesses of my psyche and wreaking havoc as they wish. You do not have to listen to anything they say but you do have to listen to me.
Danny has spoken.
Peace and Powerlessness

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 06:14:18 PM »
I shall miss the trail of your "pearls of wisdom" ... previously left in all corners of our universe.  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 07:28:50 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I shall miss the trail of your "pearls of wisdom" ... previously left in all corners of our universe.  :D

But why do I feel as if they were merely pearls before swine Ursus? Too many of you here still refuse to accept your powerlessness.
I will soon release Danny Point of light # 3.

Peace and Powerlessness
Danny

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
Danny Point of Light #3: Attaining true powerlessness. People often ask me how it is that I am able to do drugs and drink so much while proclaiming my love of AA. Simple, the powerlessness allows me to continue being an alcoholic dope fiend while at the same time relieving me of any guilt or responsibility for my ridiculous behavior. When I show up at an AA meeting high on Crack, I laugh inside. I sit there and listen to the stories people tell and decide who will be worthy to become one of my minions. As soon as I find out that they truly believe they are powerless over dope then I have them in my trap. I close in and finish the deal. I call it their Baptism of Powerlessness.
Cotton candy tastes good but only if you have a dill pickle for dessert. Thats all I was trying to say. Get out of my brain you parasytical mother fucker! That felt good.
Danny Has Spoken.
Peace and Powerlessness

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »
ummmmmm, ok carry on then.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »
Danny Point of Light Number 4: I own this thread! It is my personal property. If someone wishes to post here they must: (1) Ask permission to enter. (2) Bow and Scrape. (3) State your business.
 Those who refuse to follow the rules of Danny might find themselves being attacked on another thread by one of my other personalities. You have all been fairly warned now.
Danny Has Spoken
Peace and powerlessness

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
ummmmmm......ok..ok....carry on then..lmao still trying to figure out why it is a totally completely nutso thread, but hey you own it carry one honey.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 06:02:12 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
ummmmmm......ok..ok....carry on then..lmao still trying to figure out why it is a totally completely nutso thread, but hey you own it carry one honey.

Your adulation of Danny is duly noted.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 06:11:09 PM »
So what's the deal with you dude? You're DannyB11 (and not Danny B11)?  Why didn't you just steal thre other avitar?(easy)
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
So what's the deal with you dude? You're DannyB11 (and not Danny B11)?  Why didn't you just steal thre other avitar?(easy)

The question is whether or not you are ready to accept your complete powerlessness over drugs and alcohol. Are you ready to accept powerlessness into your heart? I am offering it to you now. The hand of Danny is extended to you. Take my hand, accept that you are powerless over your nasty habits and your reward will be complete moral absolution. You will be free to relapse at will. Completely guilt free! I have every answer you are looking for. Follow me to paradise.
Danny Has Spoken

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 06:49:24 PM »
HA  HA  HA !
I don't get it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 07:03:36 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
HA  HA  HA !
I don't get it.

Remain one of the unenlightened if you wish. Wallow in your ignorance for all to see. It matters not to me.
Peace and powerlessness
Danny

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 02:03:54 PM »
Danny Point of Light Number 5: I have extended my authority to include the entire offa section as part of my empire. This thread just isn't enough for me so I have decared myself ruler-for-life of the free for all domain. It is mine now to oversee as I see fit. Call it a Coupdetat of Powerlessness. There is plenty of room at my feet for all of you to grovel. Come to Danny and accept that you are absolutely powerless over drugs and alcohol. Accept powerlessness in your heart. Danny is here for you my children.
I enjoy salt with my pepper.

Danny has spoken.
Peace and powerlessness

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:51:31 PM by Joel »