• View Profile
« on: September 09, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:00:24 PM by Maximilian »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: New Fornits Rules/Constitution [Ratified]
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
Froderik must of realized he was in direct violation of rule #6 when he decided to remove his insulting post. But I kept a screenshot as evidence, so the panel of moderator judges can decide his fate with all the facts. If someone edits out their insult, does that mean they can not be held responsible? I read the insult, and my feelings were hurt, so the damage was already done. Take a look for yourself I captured a screenshot of this blatant rule violation.

That never happened. The above "post" was fabricated.  :bs:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 02:54:19 PM »
And an obvious fabrication it was.  Dude, that didn't even look halfway legitimate.

Perhaps fabricating that post as a means to attack another poster is grounds for banning?  First test case coming up...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 02:55:25 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 02:54:37 PM »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:00:44 PM by Maximilian »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
And an obvious fabrication it was.  Dude, that didn't even look halfway legitimate.

When the panel of moderators investigates they will find it to be accurate. I'm sure other posters here saw it as well before it was deleted, they can be called as witnesses against this blatant rule violator.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
Sure it will.  Just explain how Frod's post count was the same in that "post" and also after he posted again, will ya?

But, seriously, MAX-IT, you even got the font all wrong.  It's not even close.

I believe you will be getting a stern warning from Psy.  If you do it again, I'm sure you'll get another stern warning.  And so on and so forth.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 02:58:45 PM »

Perhaps fabricating that post as a means to attack another poster is grounds for banning?  First test case coming up...

If I fabricated it, I agree to be banned from forntis forever. How about that? But if Froderik is found guilty of making that insulting post towards me, he agrees to be banned forever? If he is telling the truth as I am, surely he will agree to this.  How about it, Froderik?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »

If I fabricated it, I agree to be banned from forntis forever. How about that? But if Froderik is found guilty of making that insulting post towards me, he agrees to be banned forever? If he is telling the truth as I am, surely he will agree to this.  How about it, Froderik?

This wouldn't be the first time you lied, Maxie.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 03:01:18 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

This wouldn't be the first time you lied, Maxie.

So that's a no, then, you don't agree to this? I wonder why?

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 03:02:01 PM »
Sorry Max/SUCK IT but your history here makes me doubt the credibility of your screen image. You are known for shameless hoaxes like this already. Give it up. Case Closed.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 03:03:36 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Sorry Max/SUCK IT but your history here makes me doubt the credibility of your screen image. You are known for shameless hoaxes like this already. Give it up. Case Closed.

:rocker:  :rofl:  :sue:  :twofinger:  :cheers:  :jerry:  :beat:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:16 PM »
I've yet to decide the standard of what constitutes an attack.  I thought about it a lot last night.  Once I figure out a solid definition (as objective as possible) it'll be enforced.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:45 PM »
Well I'm sure there is somebody else reading this that saw it. I doubt they'll speak up against the group, but at least that person/people reading this get an idea how truth is obscured on fornits in the service of the group.

I already said, if I fabricated that screen image, then I agree to be banned. Will Froderik agree to be banned, if he is lying about making that post? Surely he would take this opportunity to get rid of me, why is he reluctant?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
Well I'm sure there is somebody else reading this that saw it. I doubt they'll speak up against the group, but at least that person/people reading this get an idea how truth is obscured on fornits in the service of the group.

I already said, if I fabricated that screen image, then I agree to be banned. Will Froderik agree to be banned, if he is lying about making that post? Surely he would take this opportunity to get rid of me, why is he reluctant?

Give it a rest, Maxie.  :fuckoff:  :roflmao:

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 03:07:40 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Give it a rest, Maxie.  :fuckoff:  :roflmao:

So that's a no, you don't agree to that then. Hmm, I wonder why that is?