Author Topic: Considering full moderation  (Read 17629 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Considering full moderation
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2010, 01:33:30 PM »
I'm not deleting the last two pages just to prove a point like AuntieEm said.  I've warned both Whooter and DJ.  What they've both done is the definition of derailing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2010, 01:53:39 PM »
It will be interesting to see if the moderation rules are bent for people like DJ and Anne Bonney and others who are part of the clique here. I don't trust the admin here enough to be fair handed, that's my opinion at least. I think the Open Free For All is about to get REALLY busy.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Evil WWASP"
Speaking of "seeming sane," please don't put up a forum solely dedicated to AA. Reading your (you and Antigen's) thoughts on AA, it's clear you have some "far out" opinions on the matter..and if you put up a forum, that would move your thoughts on AA from your opinion realm to official fornits position-(one that the majority of cult victim/program survivors /fornits goers don;t appear to share.)

Quote from: "psy"
I was considering a "drug treatment philosophies" forum instead of one naming AA specifically.  It could be a forum for AA, RR, SOS, SMART and discussion of the relative benefits and downsides.  It would also be opt-in.

Quote from: "Evil WWASP"
And how do you think that will make the claims on this forum appear regarding brainwashing and cults? Its also insulting to victims to equate wwasp or CEDU with AA, which is what you'd be doing, kinda, if you set up its own forum.

Right, but even defenders of AA such as Danny argue that AA and the 12 step philosophy has influenced this industry.  It's going to be discussed no matter what and it would be great to have a dedicated place for it.

Yup, it does have a huge influence in the TTI.  In fact, a lot of them recommend AA as part of their "aftercare"...and I don't think anyone's equating WWASP/CEDU etc. with AA.   I've never said that AA has beaten anyone or held them against their will (well, maybe the court order b.s.).  We've just noticed some similarities to the thought reform techniques that are used.

And the questioning of AA and it's practices isn't so "out there" anymore.  More and more people, including professionals, are seeing what we're seeing.  Just because it's popular or "mainstream" doesn't mean it's right.  The Scientology likeness stands.  Millions of people believe that it's saved their lives.  That doesn't mean it's so.

I don't care how it's done, but I don't want to see the discussion of AA banned.  It IS an important issue to me as I've watched it harm some people I love very much.

Anne is this a paradox or a oxymoron, we agree on not banning AA as a subject that needs its own forum but for categorically different reasons.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2010, 04:22:40 PM »
So we have proven once again that DJ fabricated his screen shot of my many posts to him within an hour.  You tried this before, DJ, and failed miserably when you screwed up the dates.
This time I outed you by having my "so called" hundred plus PM's (per day lol)  verified very easily by Psy and you ran off.  We all watched you.

I will say it again, Psy has my permission to verify the number of PM's I have made to you (or to anyone) , and review any folder in my PM box and report on anything he likes.  I have made about 9 PM's since I took on the name Whooter.

Will you do the same thing DJ?  Are you willing to have that screen shot verified that states I sent you all those PM's on Wednesday the 8th of September and the hundreds of others that you claim?

This is the 3rd time you have avoid this request.  While Psy is in there he can also view the Mitt Romney post that you have concern with.

If you really want the readers to know the truth this is a fair request I believe.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2010, 08:12:38 AM »
This thread is about "considering full moderation" and the following post is on that topic and is not a derailment of this thread.

I'm not deleting the last two pages just to prove a point like AuntieEm said. I've warned both Whooter and DJ. What they've both done is the definition of derailing.

Here we have an official admin warning for derailing at 1:33pm.

I created the following thread in the OFFA to discuss this topic as psy requested at 2:08pm.

Then we have Whooter derailing this thread yet again after he was just warned a few posts back over three hours before.  He was also warned via PM about his violation of the rules.  The new thread was available for this discussion for several hours already, but Whooter made the decision to flout the admin's warning and admonishment and continue to derail this very thread again.

Quote from: "Whooter"
So we have proven once again that DJ fabricated his screen shot of my many posts to him within an hour.  You tried this before, DJ, and failed miserably when you screwed up the dates.
This time I outed you by having my "so called" hundred plus PM's (per day lol)  verified very easily by Psy and you ran off.  We all watched you.

I will say it again, Psy has my permission to verify the number of PM's I have made to you (or to anyone) , and review any folder in my PM box and report on anything he likes.  I have made about 9 PM's since I took on the name Whooter.

Will you do the same thing DJ?  Are you willing to have that screen shot verified that states I sent you all those PM's on Wednesday the 8th of September and the hundreds of others that you claim?

This is the 3rd time you have avoid this request.  While Psy is in there he can also view the Mitt Romney post that you have concern with.

If you really want the readers to know the truth this is a fair request I believe.

I have forwarded this case of blatant violation after fair warning to psy.  According to the rules psy laid out yesterday, Whooter must be banned for this offense.  For some reason Whooter has historically gotten away with this behavior, but now we will see if the admin will be willing to enforce their own rules now.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2010, 09:21:59 AM »
Look, DJ, I am not going to respond to you until you clear up the PM issue.

After you agree to let Psy verify your claims that I sent you 100's of PM's a day and also verify the screen shot that you falsified showing I sent you all those PM's on Sept 8 2010 then we can move forward with other topics.  This will also allow you to settle the Mitt Romney post also.

Give it some thought.  Until then you are free to post in here 'til your hearts content.  I will check in from time to time to see if you decide to let the Admin settle it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Look, DJ, I am not going to respond to you until you clear up the PM issue.

After you agree to let Psy verify your claims that I sent you 100's of PM's a day and also verify the screen shot that you falsified showing I sent you all those PM's on Sept 8 2010 then we can move forward with other topics.  This will also allow you to settle the Mitt Romney post also.

Give it some thought.  Until then you are free to post in here 'til your hearts content.  I will check in from time to time to see if you decide to let the Admin settle it.

Where are the admins today, I wonder?

Psy, Whooter has just derailed this thread again with another personal attack on me that is off topic.  Furthermore, he states above that he will not allow any on-topic posting until I do what he tells me to do.  Why is he still here?  Now he's holding threads hostage until I submit to his blackmailing?

Why is he allowed to flout your warning, continue to derail and blackmail me by refusing to allow this thread to proceed on topic until I submit to blackmail demands?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

Where are the admins today, I wonder?

Psy, Whooter has just derailed this thread again with another personal attack on me that is off topic.  Furthermore, he states above that he will not allow any on-topic posting until I do what he tells me to do.  Why is he still here?  Now he's holding threads hostage until I submit to his blackmailing?

Why is he allowed to flout your warning, continue to derail and blackmail me by refusing to allow this thread to proceed on topic until I submit to blackmail demands?

Geeeesh!!!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2010, 02:12:43 AM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

This thread is in Open Free For All. Rules do not apply here at all.  Don't like what's here?  Don't opt in.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2010, 06:16:56 PM »
Just an idea. Max might be on to something with the polling. But is there a way to combine the polls into 1 forum. 1 click and in? like i said just an idea
?©?€~¥@

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2010, 03:51:20 AM »
I have a number of threads, I would have transferred somewhere where we can link to them. Because we didn't know that this forum would be locked at some point, we have create a number of links from the Wiki to this subforum and it would be waste of time to re-create them in other forums.