Author Topic: Sharon V. Danny  (Read 2778 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Sharon V. Danny
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
See Sharon.. this is one of those times that you are likeable.. maybe even loveable
but then you have to revert back to  "art called me a cunt".. Here an I thought you and I were passed that
MARK brought the Felice BS to fornits.. and tho I did not defend her actions.. (UN-defendable) I didnt care for Mark exploiting you and your children,with to the accident and all the pain that has come from this. He did this numorous times here to get some attention. Its really just you and I and him. Everyone else is sick to death of this,therefore never reads it.
Why would they. Sometimes I just skip through his ramblings.. Many times I have skipped through my own.
You know this isnt me. I do nopt have 2 sides to me. I have the side of truth  and truth only
Mark is a liar.................
I know he is your friend and I could care less about that. But seems you want to place all this blame on me,and its not right.
Mark has yet to own any responsibility for his actions and statements..at least I have never seen it
I am the same person to those I care for. You have masked that with participating in mark's constant attacks and lies
You betrayed my friendship with your nasty words.. when I had done nothing but defend myself
(purposely leaving your name out)
I wish you well.. but you still want to play this drama game
and I havent anyone in my life like that except Marky the liar.. and now I guess you too..again or still
Excuse me while I take a short break to go throw up........................ Knock it off today ART with your superior bullshit. I need a serious nap not time for your game. No one is hurting you but yourself. Good night and please relax today. I am worried about your blood pressure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran