Author Topic: DANNY BENNISON  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
DANNY BENNISON
« on: August 28, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:01:07 PM by Troubled Turd »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:44:32 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 01:09:02 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
Who does this dumbfuck think he is throwing his weight around here threatening good people? Piss on that turd. Danny Bennison you best watch your step around here, son. Your next on the shit list. Yep you better watch it! I know people who would whup the everlovin' tar outta you. A douche like you ain't shit despite what you think. Get a grip jerkoff or we'll be dancin on your GRAVE!!!  :poison:

Thank You, Felice/Sharon/Mary,
First though, y'all would have to get your lives in order and get honest about what happened that weekend not to long ago.
Y'all should know about graves. Most of your friends have visited them much to soon due to their lifestyle choices.

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WOW!!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
Who does this dumbfuck think he is throwing his weight around here threatening good people? Piss on that turd. Danny Bennison you best watch your step around here, son. Your next on the shit list. Yep you better watch it! I know people who would whup the everlovin' tar outta you. A douche like you ain't shit despite what you think. Get a grip jerkoff or we'll be dancin on your GRAVE!!!  :poison:

First though, y'all would have to get your lives in order and get honest about what happened that weekend not to long ago.
Y'all should know about graves. Most of your friends have visited them much to soon due to their lifestyle choices.

Prime example of how Danny can't deal with the reality that stares him in his face, as far as lifestyle choices that led to graves, it was the person's choice, sad to say but true. Nothing anyone could say or do can change peoples actions. The only time they can be helped is when their mind is open to the idea. It's like trying to graft a dead branch on a live tree, just will not work.

And there is no point in wasting bandwidth and time giving him something to rant about.. Trying to have a battle of wits with him is like having a shoot out with an unarmed man.

Much peach and healing
 :peace:

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 03:36:50 PM »

No asshole I think it's time YOU got honest!

Better think long and hard about it, time's running out for you!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:44:56 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 10:34:00 PM »
Please I can't wait. Tell Matty, that he is next.

What the hell are you babbling about Bennison? If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.

Offline WTF2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »
He's talking about Mary O's book oh and she's alive and well!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:45:58 PM by DannyB II »

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
Danny Bennison revealed
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »
[EDITED Monday, August 30, 2010]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:45:03 AM by clitoritis »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison revealed
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
Quote from: "clitoritis"
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2234330403&topic=14484

Wayne

I posted this in another discussion

"I don't remember you from Mike's trial Danny, but I do remember you rom Elan. You're here trying to find out who's talking about you because you were one of them and you were a cruel scumbag. You abused your power and I have sworn statements to that effect from five former residents. My publisher demanded them.

Remember Wayne Weaver? Jane Tolar? Willie Garcia? Cathy Collins?

They were more than happy to say that you beat them into saying they had sex with Wayne, and then you shipped him off to Parsonsfield.

They all retracted thiose confessions when I ran the house--after you left.

Fuck off Danny. You're not a victim. You're a victimizer. I believed your apology in Sharon's group until I saw you on other message boards.

You'll be hearing from me.

Good day"

Danny is here to make sure no one talks about him. He was one of the worst or the worst. Now that I have corroboration I can say these things publicly.

I don't say it to hurt him, but to help you guys. There's a troll among you and his name is Danny Bennison.

He wants you all to think he's a victim, but he's not. I was there. I have his thesaurus to prove it. I have victim statements. I have my own experiences.

How is this group safe with the abusers here?

about a month ago

Wayne

And so the threats begin. Danny, the absolute defense against defamation is the truth, which I have. Spare me the bullshit. You don't scare me anymore.

Have your lawyer get in touch with me and I'll have him speak to our legal department.

about a month ago

Wayne

We're close to finding other residents...sorry, VICTIMS, of your avuse. Like Mike Calavrese, Stan Wasicki and Gary Ross. I'm scheduled for release in 2011-2012. More people will come forward.

about a month ago

Danny

Well happy hunting and I truly hope you find them all, here let me help you. Sean Ohara Downers Grove Ill., John Higgins Ill., Gayle Barron Ill., Harry Krannick, Mike O'Neil R.I., Mike Calabrese (idiot) Brooklyn, Wanye Weaver (said anytime), Tricia McCarty, ect.....please ask around there are literally 100's that will talk about me.

about a month ago

Danny

My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan.

Wayne Kernochan has informed me that he is writing a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,

"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.
As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. What I did not do was physically abuse anyone.

Now does this make me a better person then the next employee, no it really doesn't. All I am doing here is stating a fact."

Wanye has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that he has 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.

I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not allow someone to falsely accuse me of any horrific abuses I did not commit.
There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have a lifetime of nightmares without anyone making anymore crap up.
Wanye says I was his Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78.

I am curious as to when Wanye arrived at E-7 in 1978.

Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that Wayne would use my information to his advantage, there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan.
Just say'in.

about a month ago

Thanks for posting this. Hey would you do me a favor, there is much more info over there, would you transfer it all over here, please. I have wanted to do it for the longest time, just have not gotten around to it yet.
Be a sport and get it done, today.

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »
[EDITED Monday, August 30, 2010]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:45:39 AM by clitoritis »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 09:52:26 PM »
Quote from: "clitoritis"
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2234330403&topic=13260

The Real Danny Bennison

Felice

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29840&start=270#p358863

Matty be careful I visit your hometowne with about 250 other AA men for a conference every May look it up. I should be seeing you in May. We just may corral you and before you know it you be brainwashed. Oh and If I forgot to tell you that I come to your hometown ( like I forgot to tell you about being a Ex-Ass. Dir.) sorry I was going to surprise you.

Now I know you don't want to start talking about the mother of your children do you Matt, please leave mine out of this conversation. I mentioned it for reference, she went on to post to Ursus. Not you.

Matt whenever you want to crawl out of your whoa is me, the Ex Ass Dir is picking on me routine that would be nice. Your 51 now grow up. Remember you said that you worked thru this, well act like it.

This is Danny now has been since 1978....So nice try so many others were there before you pulling this shit, read it Matt. What are you 15 again. If that is the case then please be serious for the sake of others. Matt you can't spin this on me buddy sorry take your latent anger out on your counselors. I gave you every opportunity to get honest and you never did. Why because Matty did not want to look like he was siding with a Ass.Director in front of all his Elan resident buddies. Boy that would look horrible....Go back Matt to a phone call I had with you asking you why Mark was posting on facebook that I was a driver flunky for Joe. He knew I was a Ass. Director from my post on a site Sharon had. No this is the explanation you wanted to believe in order to hang out with me. Fine I could have accepted that if you had from the beginning just said I have a problem with associating with you because of.

But you did not you chose a very disrespectful way trash me publically, remember you started this publically I spoke first in private, so don't go running around acting like your innocent.

Danny

about 5 months ago

Matt

Hi Folks ,

If you do click on the link( above) you will see what I percieved as a threat from this bennison and if you follow the thread you will eventually see my response to this.

I. in nine years have never responded online in this fashion before (I also have not been threatened online like that before) .

I apologize to the good people of FB and to the good folks on the fornit's site for my language. bennison has away to bring the best out of you.And I hope you will forgive my language.

Again I apologize for my language that I used in response to bennison's threat.

Matt
about 5 months ago

Sharon

Matt no worries , it happens to us all being instigated by some of the best assholes alive. They are masters at manipulational tatics and try to use life's misfortune incidents against us all. Stay strong and do not harbor any quilt in finally being human. I completely understand and stand by your decision to not take the bullshit being dished out in droves to you. I believe tohers will also support and understand this as well. You are too nice, helll I would of been more obscense..do not let him get to you, this is actually what he wants right now. Peace and love...Sharon
about 5 months ago

Matt

Danny as I said in my public comment I have addressed all of your whatever they are questions or sheer twisted mix of fact and fiction.

You know bennison I am a survivour of a hell hole called elan , I left that place along time ago , I am not the same 15 and ahalf year old kid that I was when I went in and I am alive because I am not the same 17 and a half year old kid when I left .

The sad truth bennison you are the same little man you probably were when you were in elan and are still of the brainwashed mindset of an assistant director. This isn't elan anymore bennison .

This is the real world where love and compassion flow. A place where children should be seen and yes heard . A place where such simple words as" son you played a great game of soccer' mean so much and the love that your children give you and show you just blows your mind .

Yeah bennison it is not the world of elan , anymore .And another thing bennison you can't hurt me like elan elan did , you can try all you want but you just can't . I really kinda feel sorry for you and you little myopic world of being a assistant director

bennison I feel sorry for you , flame on bennison flame on .

I gotta go to work and one more thing bennison I will not respond to your questions or response again, other peoples most difinately . aand bennison I left elan long time ago you are still an assistant director and that makes all us suviviours a little angry but really sad. I am a far better man .....

about 5 months ago

Sharon

OMFG stop fucken whinning Danny. You lied and hurt others than want sympathy. Grow up and just stop creating drama all the time for yourself, you just cant seem to get along with anyone. You talked so many lies this week I think you broke your record for the year.
about 5 months ago

Sharon

My son has some extra pull ups and wipes you need me to UPS them too you OMFG stop please.
about 5 months ago

Post Deleted
about 5 months ago

Post Deleted
about 5 months ago

Diane

Why would he do that?Thanks for putting them back up.What is wrong with that guy?Does he really think any of us feel sorry for him? I don't care how old he was or is .He is Elan. Just his post his word's are Joe all the way.I don't buy his crap at all.I don't think we should feed that nastey little cave troll anymore and maybe just maybe he will go away back to the cave in the woods.
about 5 months ago

Sharon

I see stupid was bored again last night..Danny please get a life...lmao
about 5 months ago

Diane

I don't remember him, I never even herd of him, and I remember alot of peep's from back then and i would have rememberd him or at least herd of him.I didn't mean to lash out at him so hard but,back in Elan when one of us was going through a Ring a Paddelling, or a GM,or we saw one of our good freinds get dragged around the room bleeding only to be put through more hell, we couldn't say nothing, we couldn't say Hey stop hitting him/her, or stop the screamming ,let him/her go. We were kids, we were scared we were over powerd. But now I know for myself Iam not a scared little girl anymore and I'am not over powerd and scared to say STOP the shit when I see some one being disrespected. Felice,Mark Matt and Sharon should be commened for all the effort you all have put into closeing down Elan.I know one thing that sure make's me feel good we can now defend ourself's against people like Danny.Thats all I have to say folk's I love you all. NAMASTE
about 5 months ago

Mark

Thank you Diane
about 5 months ago

Diane

Sorry Jeff I didn't mean to leave you out you're a good guy too.
about 5 months ago

K.C.

I'm with you Diane - I don't remember this Danny cat either - but it was a long time - I am just saying.. we both were stuck in P-field a long time so he must of been in one of the other houses in Poland Springs.
about 2 months ago

There is still more, Sweety. I asked you to finish it tonight but I guess what you have done already should be appreciated.
Thank you. Don't forget were not done, there is still more over there.
Man, that Danny Boyo is in for it now. You get him.
Oh, that's right, were talking about me. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile