Author Topic: Aftermath of Suck-It  (Read 2761 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Aftermath of Suck-It
« on: August 27, 2010, 09:08:27 PM »
Re: aparently, adults want to go to programs too
Postby Whooter » 43 minutes ago

shaggys wrote:
Whooter's minions are dropping away. Even Danny can only muster a half-hearted defense of his former-God Whooter. I am just glad to be here to witness this.

Whooter wrote:
We must be entering yet another era. Hopefully the next one will be more improved than the last and people will have more tolerance towards those survivors who were helped by the industry, have positive stories and also tolerance towards proprogram people.

Postby DannyB II » 11 minutes ago

DannyB II wrote:
Whooter, we are still hanging. Suck-It got off track there, I still don't know what that was all about. Maybe it was all the pressure, he did have many valid points. His writing was incredible, liked how he expressed himself through his writings.
One thing though I need to say, we all need to stay above board and have a certain respect for fairness.
What Art put this Site through back at the beginning of the year was crazy, uncalled for. Suck-It was showing signs of this behavior, we can harass, abuse, ridicule, demean, poke fun of, post nasty things ect....but the integrity of the site can not be fucked with.
When we get down to it, even though in anger at times I have said different, this site does help people, mothers, fathers, siblings, and kids. I know this to be true. We can fight with one another but we can not undermine the foundation of this site.
I will not stand for that. Just making myself crystal clear.
My opinion.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Aftermath of Suck-It
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:05 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Postby Whooter » 43 minutes ago

shaggys wrote:
Whooter's minions are dropping away. Even Danny can only muster a half-hearted defense of his former-God Whooter. I am just glad to be here to witness this.

Whooter wrote:
We must be entering yet another era. Hopefully the next one will be more improved than the last and people will have more tolerance towards those survivors who were helped by the industry, have positive stories and also tolerance towards proprogram people.

Postby DannyB II » 11 minutes ago

DannyB II wrote:
Whooter, we are still hanging. Suck-It got off track there, I still don't know what that was all about. Maybe it was all the pressure, he did have many valid points. His writing was incredible, liked how he expressed himself through his writings.
One thing though I need to say, we all need to stay above board and have a certain respect for fairness.
What Art put this Site through back at the beginning of the year was crazy, uncalled for. Suck-It was showing signs of this behavior, we can harass, abuse, ridicule, demean, poke fun of, post nasty things ect....but the integrity of the site can not be fucked with.
When we get down to it, even though in anger at times I have said different, this site does help people, mothers, fathers, siblings, and kids. I know this to be true. We can fight with one another but we can not undermine the foundation of this site.
I will not stand for that. Just making myself crystal clear.
My opinion.

Good points Danny.  I lost track of the whole SUCK IT saga, but he was very articulate and expressed himself well.  I havent been around much the last day or two so I dont know what went down with him.

Fighting on this forum is inevitable and what we did was try to contain it to a few trash threads like "TheWho" thread where people could duke it out and troll each other to their content.  This helped to get out each others aggression and helped keep serious discussions in other threads from getting derailed.  Now that DJ's and my threads have been linked up to our user names it is clear to everyone that the majority of the trolling was between the two of us.  I always thought there were more people involved in the back and forth but now that I know it was mostly Dysfunction Junction (and RobertBruce) it shows that I overreacted a bit and should have ignored their taunts and stayed on track more.

Going forward it would be good to try to keep it to  healthy discussions about the industry and maybe create a trash thread for the flame wars, which do occur, to help reduce derailing some of the more important discussions.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 12:17:16 AM »
I'm not really sure how the posterX thread had any impact on the foundation of this forum. The only reason people were so quick to believe such an obviously bullshit thread, was because blackmail is a pretty typical tactic of the anti extremist posters who post here. I've seen it happen to Whooter several times. Why, just a few weeks a poster here told a family seeking advice about programs and their daughter, to reconsider their idea of sending their daughter to a program, or else. Well a couple weeks after that initial threat, we found out what the "or else" was, and it was pretty disgusting. That is the type of behavior that makes people reluctant to post here. I'm not sure how a post about myself being blackmailed, and I never accused any poster here, or the admins, effects how people view the structure of fornits, and the integrity of the people who run it.

On the other hand, ironically, that thread did produce some slight truth that itself attacks the credibility of the forums rules. An admin decided to release my IP information without my authorization, to prove that I was posting as both SUCK IT and posterX. I honestly didn't think anybody would believe the posterX charade, and even included some small hints now and then, inside jokes, that it was really me posting. I knew people would figure it out pretty quick, I didn't intend to go on with the thread forever. I figured two days ha been enough, and most people figured it out by then anyways. But I chose not to reveal my IP information, as I expressed many times. Psy told me he knew it was me, he knew for sure, without supposedly using his admin powers. I asked him why he was so confident it was me without having already checked my IP, and in the same post specifically stating three separate times I was not authorizing my IP information being released. I asked for the proof of why he was so confident, supposedly without having already checked my IP info, that I was SUCK IT. He knew this, so did anybody else who read it. He took it as an opportunity to make an barely plausible excuse that I had asked him to release my personal information, which was clearly untrue. To me, this was an interesting side effect of the posterX blackmail thread, much more damaging to the credibility of the forum, than one of its most hated posters making up bullshit. I think the latter behavior is pretty typical actually, for a lot of poster here, don't let the false outrage fool you.

So why did I post it then? To provoke discussion about these type of tactics. To see how people would react at the thought of me losing my new job, and having my personal information which I made clear I wished to remain private, become public. Some posters thought it was the greatest day ever, others said it was inappropriate to blackmail people, other people didn't say anything because they rightly concluded it was fake. I see that thread as tongue in cheek satire. Other people get really angry and consider it a breach of ethics. Apparently, I'm the only person to tell a lie on the internet.

I've followed some of Whooter's links today, back to DJ's old post. Sure enough, he pretended to be other people, and lie about being another poster , just like I did. Where is the outrage for that? Or what if this was a pro program forum, like struggling teens, and an anti program person was posting and they released their IP information against their wishes, would people get angry about that? This all comes back to the fornits double standard. It's OK for them to lie, and make fake personalities, but then they get all bent out of shape when I do it.It's hard to take it seriously when people are such blatant hypocrites, and it proves that how you are treated on fornits is solely dependent on what opinions you hold. You are either a part of the team, or you aren't. The team doesn't care if an admin breaks the rules, as long as it happens to someone not on the team. So if people want to get outraged, well I'll accept that if you've never told a lie, or made another username, or posted anything that could be construed as sarcasm or satire.

I'll be honest though. I'm not here to make friends, or alliances. I am only here to discuss the troubled teen industry, and treatment related topics because I went through a lot of that as a teen, and so I find the topic interesting. I've had experiences that differ from the group of people saying they were abused, and only want to share my opinions based on my experiences. This forum claims to be an open free for all, unmoderated discussion. It didn't say in the rules anywhere you can't post satire, or make other usernames. In the end, I'm glad I posted that thread, and I don't regret it one bit. I didn't hurt anyone, because it was fake. Soon enough on fornits, we'll be wishing for the days of fake threads, when we see the next victim get their personal information released, for asking the wrong advice, or posting the wrong thing. Their only sin is being naive enough to come here, and share too much about themselves. I've been a reader of fornits for a long time. I know how it works, and as most people here would admit, it's not exactly the safest place to post your personal information. So an admin releasing personal information, and checking my IP against my will, in my view, that is the only thing resulting from the posterX thread that has in any way effected the foundation of this forum.

People have always called me a liar, unethical, and all other sorts of names. I'm not trying to prove to anyone, or regain credibility, and jump through hoops to try to convince a small group of people I might in fact be real. Because in the real world, people readily accept my opinions and story as real, because it's very common. Lots of people have made bad choices, entered recovery, and done better and are grateful for it. Fornits has created it's own reality, where all programs are evil, and so is anybody who dares says otherwise. This is the extreme end of the spectrum as far as treatment politics goes. Since some people's only relation to this industry, is fornits, well they become jaded and start to believe the whole treatment industry and even AA/NA are all evil. I think it's interesting on some level, that people can come to these extreme conclusions. I think that's why so few people post here. Because I am trying to be respectful, and I do accept everybody else's program stories and opinions, yet no matter what I try, I am responded to hear with insults, and disgusting images, and mayhem.

So these days I am going to focus my efforts on starting a discussion outside of this extreme political atmosphere. I am typing up a blog about my experiences, and makig youtube videos to share how I feel about programs. I think by reaching a wider audience, that are for the most part less extreme than the population here, I might finally find people who want to have a mature, and meaningful conversation about treatment. I'm open to hear the bad, but I also want to hear the good, and not be accused of things just for saying, you know what, the program did save my life. This sounds extreme here on fornits, like it's not even in the realm of possibility, but in the real world, it is in fact quite common.

I respect your position and the reason for posting this thread, Danny. I try to respect all opinions here, eve though I disagree sometimes. It's pretty well known that Whooter has said he wouldn't send his child to WWASP programs. So it's not like all of our views are in lockstep. I think it's actually better for a discussion forum if people come to their own conclusions, and hold different opinions. As long as people are respectful this would work, and I want to be respectful to all posters here, all I ask is for some respect in return. I'm wiling to have an adult, and open conversation. But to be honest, I find that increasingly difficult on this forum sometimes. But I will keep trying, and see what happens.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 12:26:15 AM »
:blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 12:34:30 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:33:29 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 12:40:10 AM »
Max,
I am so glad to hear from you. I wondered if you had given up. We all have a place here. We just need to be authentic, really. If there are people here infringing on your rights then let it be known. We were working on a responsible rational platform here for certain rights before everything went screwy. People have a right to be heard and be respected, I will say this, out of the three of us, you had more respect from the members. No disrespect towards Whootie. You are a very charismatic writer, I believe you have the ability to write what needs to be said.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 03:12:33 AM »
Max,
I am so glad to hear from you. I wondered if you had given up. We all have a place here. We just need to be authentic, really. If there are people here infringing on your rights then let it be known. We were working on a responsible rational platform here for certain rights before everything went screwy. People have a right to be heard and be respected, I will say this, out of the three of us, you had more respect from the members. No disrespect towards Whootie. You are a very charismatic writer, I believe you have the ability to write what needs to be said.

Talking to yourself again?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »
Like I said before:

Quote from: "Botched Programming"
:blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 12:24:47 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Max,

Talking to yourself again?

None-Ya, here is a philosophy you should have learned in the program you went to, "Help Thy Fellow Suffering Brother". If you feel Max's is wayward and is suffering from delusional thinking help him. Show patiences and empathy for your fellow survivor, you have been away from your program longer then he has from his. Your maturity and experience is far greater then his, as you understand, so be of assistance.
This is what has always boggled my mind about Fornits. Y'all wail on and on about how abusive your programs were and how they are still following the same abusive methods of there ancestors yet when someone comes here suffering (as you folks see it) you throw your opinions at them, if they reject them then you set out as a team to systematically destroy this person or persons.
Why can we not have patience and tolerance for this person, see what it is they want here, talk with them without judgment. Let them be who they want to be. Ignore them if they act out, as you would a child or anyone else you perceive as confused.
More folks will come, as programs change. We are the dinosaurs, None-ya. They will want to express there opinions, learn to role with it.

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »
None-Ya, here is a philosophy you should have learned in the program you went to, "Help Thy Fellow Suffering Brother". If you feel Max's is wayward and is suffering from delusional thinking help him. Show patiences and empathy for your fellow survivor, you have been away from your program longer then he has from his. Your maturity and experience is far greater then his, as you understand, so be of assistance.
This is what has always boggled my mind about Fornits. Y'all wail on and on about how abusive your programs were and how they are still following the same abusive methods of there ancestors yet when someone comes here suffering (as you folks see it) you throw your opinions at them, if they reject them then you set out as a team to systematically destroy this person or persons.
Why can we not have patience and tolerance for this person, see what it is they want here, talk with them without judgment. Let them be who they want to be. Ignore them if they act out, as you would a child or anyone else you perceive as confused.
More folks will come, as programs change. We are the dinosaurs, None-ya. They will want to express there opinions, learn to role with it.

Blow it out your ass, Bennison!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
Danny B wrote;
"If you feel Max's is wayward and is suffering from delusional thinking help him. "

If his beloved program left him in this state of mind, how is anybody here going to help him? He hasn't asked for help. All he has done since he's been here is poke an angry hornets nest,and then cry foul when he gets stung. I'm sure there are pro program sites he could visit and get all the positive reinforcement he can handle.
And again I will ask, why are you and Whooter his only allies here anyway?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 07:13:18 PM »
Danny B wrote;
"If you feel Max's is wayward and is suffering from delusional thinking help him. "

If his beloved program left him in this state of mind, how is anybody here going to help him? He hasn't asked for help. All he has done since he's been here is poke an angry hornets nest,and then cry foul when he gets stung. I'm sure there are pro program sites he could visit and get all the positive reinforcement he can handle.

There are pro program sites like ELAN

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4035

dannyb50 > Danny

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 27&start=0

Re: Those who got out and did nothing should be ashamed

Postby dannyb50 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Not to jump on the band wagon of Doug, please explain when the hell do we talk about why we ended up in Elan in the first place. Listen I didn't end up their b/cuz I was having a tremendously fascinating life w/ all kinds of successes. Hey most of us came out of juvenile detention centers, other treatment centers, somekind of diagnostic center, mental health centers,or other types of special schools and let me tell ya' we weren't on the "honor rolls" in these instutions either. I am not condoning, excusing or anything else that can be called abusive that happened there but isn't it a little calling the kettle black. I was freaking ABUSIVE man always that's what scared little guys do at 13,14,15,16,ect....I just didn't like when Vicent Smith and Mike ? jacked my ass up b/cus I wouldn't stop acting inappropriate. First time in my life at that time that I coundn't lie my way out, run my way out, fight my way out or talk my way out. It was over for me. Dude I am not a "VICTIM" I stopped that when i realized I was a mature responsible adult. So yes Elan was a dark place and Elan also was a beacon of light. This world holds both what path are you on. Love and Peace brother. Daniel L. Bennison Elan 3 & 5 (75' till 77')
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:28:26 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 07:23:12 PM »
That's right I'm not looking for help, or a support group, or reassurance, or anything like that. I do post sometimes on positive program forums and stuff, but I'm not at a point I need to have positive reinforcement or for people to agree with me  about what I went through. I think treatment is an individual experience, some people need it and some don't. Some do well and some don't. I had some negative experiences in treatment, but I also had some positive experiences. I am also at a place in my life, where I'm ready to admit that it saved my life. I was a deeply troubled teen, and I wasn't a victim of anybody else, only of my own behavior and choices.

I enjoy fornits being the open free for all, that it is. I don't see fornits described as a hangout for survivors who were abused in programs. Maybe I'm wrong about that? But as far as I know, this is an open free for all discussion, welcoming of all viewpoints. So I think I have just as much right to post here as anybody else. Some of the posters seem to want to change the mission statement of this forum, from an open free for all, to a clubhouse for the abused survivor. But since this hasn't happened int he long time fornits has been around, I don't think it will ever really happened. Psy tried creating a safe place with his own forum a while back, it failed. There have been several moderated, safe place, type forums that have been created here to assuage the survivors asking for protection for other opinions and posters they don't like. Nobody seem to post in them.

I try to post all my threads in the unmoderated sections of this forum, the Troubled Teen Industry forum and the Open Free for All. These specifically state they are unmoderated, and that all opinions and views are welcome, and actually encouraged to post here. I know I'm not the only "survivor" in the world, who is grateful for being sent to a program, or at least willing to admit it helped them. In the other forums and groups I've posted on, fornits is seen as an extreme website, where crazy people post. I don't feel that way, but a lot of other people do feel that way and avoid this forum altogether. I am trying to have an open conversation about programs, and I'm open to reading people's experiences whether they are positive or negative. I think people responding to me, rather than using cuss words and gross pictures, might want to post about their own experiences. That would make for a more interesting discussion. Because sometimes here it seems like the group of regular anti program survivors, are only interested in being a security force to discredit anybody who disagrees with the anti program ideology.

So I'm going to be respectful, and talk to people like they are mature adults, and see what happens. Imagine if you are a parent coming here for advice. Telling me to fuck off and die, or whatever, is not going to impress them and bring them to the anti treatment side. The way parents are treated here, has the opposite effect people probably want, and makes them even more likely to send their kid to a program. So I think people should think about making well reasoned arguments that support their positions, rather than using their time to try and destroy the opinions of those they oppose. I try to focus on making my arguments based in my own experiences, rather than telling people why they are wrong and shouldn't believe what they do. I take everyone, and their experiences, at face value here. But just because somebody was abused in wwasp, doesn't mean everybody was. life doesn't work that way, it's not black and white, people do have different experiences and outcomes.

So if fornits is only for those people who were abused, and had a negative outcome to their program experience, I'll leave. But as far as I know, this forum is not designed that way, and that is not it's purpose. Until I am proven wrong in this, or told by an admin that I cannot post here any longer, I will continue to post here and share my opinions. If my opinions are so offensive, and you think only anti treatment people should post here, you should take it up with the admin and owner of this site, not me.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »
Clap your hands if you believe in the Credibility Fairy, kids!
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »
Danny B wrote;

There are pro program sites like ELAN

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4035

dannyb50 > Danny

http://www.elanalum.com/Forums/viewtopi ... 27&start=0

Re: Those who got out and did nothing should be ashamed

Postby dannyb50 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Not to jump on the band wagon of Doug, please explain when the hell do we talk about why we ended up in Elan in the first place. Listen I didn't end up their b/cuz I was having a tremendously fascinating life w/ all kinds of successes. Hey most of us came out of juvenile detention centers, other treatment centers, somekind of diagnostic center, mental health centers,or other types of special schools and let me tell ya' we weren't on the "honor rolls" in these instutions either. I am not condoning, excusing or anything else that can be called abusive that happened there but isn't it a little calling the kettle black. I was freaking ABUSIVE man always that's what scared little guys do at 13,14,15,16,ect....I just didn't like when Vicent Smith and Mike ? jacked my ass up b/cus I wouldn't stop acting inappropriate. First time in my life at that time that I coundn't lie my way out, run my way out, fight my way out or talk my way out. It was over for me. Dude I am not a "VICTIM" I stopped that when i realized I was a mature responsible adult. So yes Elan was a dark place and Elan also was a beacon of light. This world holds both what path are you on. Love and Peace brother. Daniel L. Bennison Elan 3 & 5 (75' till 77')
WOW!!!