Author Topic: How a program saved my life  (Read 7114 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
Re: How a program saved my life
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »
As I predicted in the posterX thread, reality has no impact upon the conspiracy theories on fornits. There is no possible way to "prove your innocence" on fornits, which makes the phrase an ironic absurdity.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 06:10:39 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Quote from: "Maximilian"
If anybody has a good faith question to ask, go ahead, please. If you want to post something respectful and civil, as I have, then I will choose to respond. But I"ll tell you right now, I will not be responding to angry accusations, conspiracy theories, or insults. I'm trying to accomplish something here, you can be a part of it, or not. That choice is yours, but if we can have a mature conversation then fornits wins, so we all win. With the status quo everybody loses.
[/b][/color]

Sounds just like the Who....

Just like Who... Totally avoided responding to what I highlighted... Makes me believe that I am right !!!!  ::OMG::

Jeesh,  I just had all my posts tied to my user name, Botched.  I am not this guy Maxmillian... lol here we go again.

You have to admit Who... Read the red print and tell me those word don't sound like they are coming out of you... as I said earlier.. IP's can change just by using an air card vs using dsl

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 06:21:08 PM »
I am free to post satire if I want, it's not against the rules here. Neither is posting under another username. It's obvious that thread bothered you a lot. I think it was so over the top, it was obviously tongue in cheek and most people figured that out on the first page.

Satire?  Let's let the readers decide  You made very clear and very serious allegations of fact.  You first wrote:

I am taking an indefinite break from fornits starting from this point. It has been made clear to me via email and text message that somebody here is not happy with my opinions and is threatening to fax my posts about drug use and suicide to my boss, which they confirmed they know who it is. I am a new employee and this drama would likely end in me being fired, and unfortunately I cannot take this chance at this point in my life. I have stated my opinions, and you know how I truly feel. I was instructed to post this thread titled "I am a bitch" and to confirm that I am really a program parent pretending to be a troubled teen because I'm brainwashed. Well I did it, but I will not leave without an explanation. I know you are reading this. I did what you asked, if you have any semblance of a soul you will let this end now. If I get fired it's not just my life that will be ruined, people depend on me. I'd ask that all my posts are deleted but I know they have already been copied. So long, fornits.

Turns out there was no blackmail. You created PosterX to scare others off.  Satire?  When I did this, you disappeared.  Probably took you a while to come up with a way out...  So you decided to "stand up for free speech" despite fictional risks to your job and changed your story to this:

This thread documents the failed attempt to blackmail me into silence. This is a common occurrence on this forum, beware releasing personal information to people here, say the wrong thing, and that info might be used against you.

I don't see the satire.  You made serious false allegations.  If your arguments "stand on your own" then why the need to defame others who disagree with you.  You know damn well what you did.  Why should anybody believe you when you say you were in a program.  Apart from you claiming it was a WWASP program there are no other details...  probably because a good portion of WWASP schools got shut down by the authorities and the other half caved in to bad PR.

If you went to SCLA, chances are you were at some point locked in the hobbit.  If you went to TB maybe Jay Kay or Randall Hinton pepper sprayed you until you got chemical burns.  How about the dog cages at High Impact.  Even the mexicans were appalled.  Everybody from the FTC to the State Department has said "stay the hell away".  Montana PBS did their own documentary  (covers a good few WWASP programs).  Is THAT how they saved your life.  TELL ME.  You claim they saved you life then I want to hear more than pathetic anecdote.  I want to hear you describe what they had to do to break you down and I want to hear you justify it.  I want to hear you justify the beatings.  Don't lie to me and say it did't happen because in EVERY single WWASP program there has been documented and often well publicized abuse.  Tell me how beating you down and training you like a dog was justified.  Tell me why it was necessary!
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 06:23:19 PM »
You are putting a lot of effort into discrediting me. That's your choice. But look at the original post in this thread, it's got nothing to do with the posterX satire thread. You should of posted this spiel there, but this is yet another attempt to discredit what I said here, using what I said in the past against me. It's a common tactic I see people using with Whooter, to me it seems like a waste of all your time. You could come up with equally personal and honest post as I post, and probably convince more people with that. Oh well, it's your choice. Thanks for posting.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
You are putting a lot of effort into discrediting me. That's your choice. But look at the original post in this thread, it's got nothing to do with the posterX satire thread. You should of posted this spiel there, but this is yet another attempt to discredit what I said here, using what I said in the past against me. It's a common tactic I see people using with Whooter, to me it seems like a waste of all your time. You could come up with equally personal and honest post as I post, and probably convince more people with that. Oh well, it's your choice. Thanks for posting.
You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  You want my to focus on the issues rather than your charachter... fIne.

1. Let's start with what WWASP program you claim to have been in.  You want people to take your story seriously you have to back it up with more than "the program saved my life generalities.

2. What, specifically, did they do to break you down.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 06:54:11 PM »
Nobody can argue against what I posted, because it's true, and it really happened.
Oh, sure. Just not to you. Ya conveniently left that part out!  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 07:06:27 PM »
Please answer the question Max/SUCK IT . Which program saved your life? It seems that you would want to sing its praises and let everyone here know how wrong we are to condemn this program. It doesn't make any sense at all, unless of course, you never actually attended a program.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 07:08:55 PM »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:11:36 AM by Maximilian »

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:33:10 PM by Joel »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 07:34:50 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
You went to a WWASP school  and won't tell us the name.  Fair enough.  Tell me about the seminars.  What were the names of the seminars?  How long were they?  What were the themes?

Thank you for posting in a civil and respectful way. As far as I know, those who attended seminars in WWASP programs were sworn to secrecy in the beginning of the seminars, and so if this is indeed where I went, I am bound by my oath not to discuss them. I'm sorry but the current paradigm of exchanging my personal information for credibility is not going to work for me. I'll release as much information as I feel comfortable with, right now I'm going to keep some things private, I hope you understand. Thank you for your post.

Joel

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:33:41 PM by Joel »

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 07:45:26 PM »
You went to a WWASP school  and won't tell us the name.  Fair enough.  Tell me about the seminars.  What were the names of the seminars?  How long were they?  What were the themes?

Thank you for posting in a civil and respectful way. As far as I know, those who attended seminars in WWASP programs were sworn to secrecy in the beginning of the seminars, and so if this is indeed where I went, I am bound by my oath not to discuss them. I'm sorry but the current paradigm of exchanging my personal information for credibility is not going to work for me. I'll release as much information as I feel comfortable with, right now I'm going to keep some things private, I hope you understand. Thank you for your post.

Yes,  I went to a CEDU school and understand those rules.  Those rules applied when you in the program no when you left the program.  Hence, you are being sarcastic and making excuses.  I'm sorry, I don't accept your answer, nor do other people.

You are free to draw your own conclusions, as is every reader here. It appears you have made the claim to speak for others, will you please let us know what other people you are speaking for besides yourself? CEDU rules are apparently different than WWASP rules, because as far as I know, the oath at seminars had no time limit placed upon it. This further proves the point that not all programs are identical, and assuming so, as many do on fornits, leads to false assumptions. Thanks for your post.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »

So parents are required to keep the events of this seminar secret even from their parents?  Why is that?

Are you worried if you give specifics those here or parents just wouldn't understand the bizarre rituals?  Wouldn't understand the necessary means?  Or is it just that you do not know what went on because you were never there.

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »
As far as I know, parents of kids in the WWASP programs go to their own seminars. I'm sure they have their own sets of rules and agreements, I can't comment on it because I don't know. Probably best to ask a parent who went through those seminars those questions.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 08:00:57 PM »
As far as I know, parents of kids in the WWASP programs go to their own seminars. I'm sure they have their own sets of rules and agreements, I can't comment on it because I don't know. Probably best to ask a parent who went through those seminars those questions.
I'm not asking WWASP's bizarre parents Premier Education seminars.  I'm asking about the kid's seminars, which you supposedly attended.  You know that giving information about the program you went to in no way identifies you.  Hundreds of kids have gone to any given WWASP program.  Why the reluctance?  I get the distinct feeling you don't know what the hell you're talking about, which leaves me to conclude that if you are not a student you're either WWASP marketing, a parent selling referrals like Sue Scheff, or a combination of both.

So come on now.  Tell us something about the program other than a generic testimonial that could more or less be copy pasted off any number of program websites.  It's not personal information.  It's information about the program you're selling.  Come on now.