Author Topic: You can call me Max  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
You can call me Max
« on: August 25, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
This is an official fornits username disclosure. I was formerly known as SUCK IT, but that username has been officially retired. I have been informed by several posters here that my credibility is in question due to such an immature username, and since how people perceive me here is my biggest concern in life, I have decided to use a more mature username. Hopefully this will make me more credible in the eyes of all the program parents coming here daily, to ask for advice about where to send their child. I want to thank everybody for their advice about my credibility, and why my former username was inappropriate. My views have not changed, and neither have my experiences, just my username. You can still make your SUCK IT jokes if you want, I was always amused by them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: You can call me Max
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 04:50:46 PM »
You are no longer a woman either.... LOL... Are you that challenged that you dont know your gender ???

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 05:03:42 PM »
Quote from: "Maximilian"
I was formerly known as SUCK IT, but that username has been officially retired. I have been informed by several posters here that my credibility is in question due to such an immature username...
Somehow, I kinda doubt that your credibility is in question due simply to your former choice of username.  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline photo man

• View Profile
jayda gagging on strap on dildo
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:11:42 PM »
- jayda gagging on strap on dildo -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 05:19:16 PM »
This is an official fornits username disclosure. I was formerly known as SUCK IT, but that username has been officially retired. I have been informed by several posters here that my credibility is in question due to such an immature username, and since how people perceive me here is my biggest concern in life, I have decided to use a more mature username. Hopefully this will make me more credible in the eyes of all the program parents coming here daily, to ask for advice about where to send their child. I want to thank everybody for their advice about my credibility, and why my former username was inappropriate. My views have not changed, and neither have my experiences, just my username. You can still make your SUCK IT jokes if you want, I was always amused by them.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:33:03 PM »

You can still go fuck yourself
WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »
Let's keep this civil, everyone. Thanks.

Offline Awake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 05:49:25 PM »
Well SUCK IT, it turns out you are a liar and willing to play dirty underhanded games to manipulate peoples view of programs.  You pretended someone on fornits was blackmailing you into silence by threatening to approach your boss about things you admitted about yourself. You attempted to lie and discredit posters by posing as your own attacker to cast doubt on those critical of programs.

It is clear your program failed you, if you even went. You spoke of becoming a good and decent person because of your program.  I wonder what you think you mean when you say you learned ‘honesty’ and ‘accountability’?   To hear you come on here over and over preaching about your ‘positive’ growth in programs with such genuine sentiment only to show you would top that façade by choosing to fake being PosterX, lying about blackmailing yourself so that you could effectively blackmail fornits. It is clear that your program taught you nothing but how to be a cheat and a liar. Thanks for finally getting open about who you really are and the kind of values we can expect programs to impose on vulnerable youth.

You have no one to blame but yourself. You either chose to betray your values, or you really have no shame. I’m sure you will continue to lie to yourself and tell yourself that you feel good about what you did but you don’t.  And the few folks who have backed your stances before are not going to come out in support of you doing what you did here, faking being a blackmail victim to falsely win over peoples sympathies. Those people who have been in support of you know what you did was wrong, even if they have been too afraid to say that openly.  

It is unfortunate that you had to resort to such lies and deception to maintain your support for these places.  I don’t expect that you will ever hold yourself accountable for your choosing to use lies and deception to manipulate someone to give up their child. It is sad to think there are desperate parents getting conned by people like you.

I’m sorry for giving you any extra attention than you are already getting over this, you are clearly getting off on wallowing in it.

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »
Max snort a bottle of cocaine and instruct your friend to dump your body under a bridge. WOW!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
WOW!!!

Offline Maximilian

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »
What's the point of copying/pasting the same reply to two threads? Oh, that's right. You typed that little bit of soapboxing up in an attempt to discredit me, among the naive and unintelligent parents who come here who can't tell truth from fiction. Well on behalf of those poor naive parents on fornits, I bow in thank you for your service.  :notworthy:

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 06:30:20 PM »
Since you changed your name... Isn't it going to fuck you up getting your RSVP emails for your little recruitment stands ???

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 03:44:33 PM »
Yes I really do hate having to bring all this up again but SUCK IT's (posing as Max) recent attempt to pull off another hoax left me no choice.  :twofinger: