Author Topic: Didn't who sell off his account a while back ??  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: Didn't who sell off his account a while back ??
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Get real dude... This is only a job you do to put a dollar in your pocket... I feel sorry for you because you don't see the immorality in warehousing kids in a torturous environment... even a stint in a hospital and years of counseling can not help you because you don't want to see the truth

You obviously have never seen the good side of programs.  The 10s of thousands of kids who do well and are helped by them.  You live in a very dark place with a closed mind and cant see past your own experiences.

You are closed Minded Botched and there is no helping you.  I would gladly let you speak to every parent I speak with, I really would.

I would... is not I will.... Do you need a number for the parents to talk to me dude ???  And no you are the one who is closed minded... one track mind put the kid in a warehouse and put a dollar in my pocket... you rate below a two dollar hooker.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 08:06:43 PM »

Get real dude... This is only a job you do to put a dollar in your pocket... I feel sorry for you because you don't see the immorality in warehousing kids in a torturous environment... even a stint in a hospital and years of counseling can not help you because you don't want to see the truth

You obviously have never seen the good side of programs.  The 10s of thousands of kids who do well and are helped by them.  You live in a very dark place with a closed mind and cant see past your own experiences.

You are closed Minded Botched and there is no helping you.  I would gladly let you speak to every parent I speak with, I really would.

I would... is not I will.... Do you need a number for the parents to talk to me dude ???  And no you are the one who is closed minded... one track mind put the kid in a warehouse and put a dollar in my pocket... you rate below a two dollar hooker.

Spend some time with kids who have been helped by the industry, got their lives back on track and then spend some times with kids who were failed by the system.  Listen to them both with an open mind and then come back and tell me that all programs are abusive and ineffective.

You are hurting kids, Dude and you dont even know it.  You may have the passion but you lack information and good judgment.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:14 PM »
Wrong answer.... I have been there done that... wear the wounds in my mind and heart everyday... the ones you say had quality experiences are the ones the programs broke and they don't know how to live life period... they are reliant on others acceptance and unable to think for themselves.. must have group think.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 08:39:27 PM »

You are hurting kids, Dude and you dont even know it.  You may have the passion but you lack information and good judgment.

Wrong...might be hurting your wallet !!!!   :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »
Wrong answer.... I have been there done that... wear the wounds in my mind and heart everyday...

Just because you took a bullet doesn't make you a general.  You might have the passion but none of the knowledge.  

the ones you say had quality experiences are the ones the programs broke and they don't know how to live life period... they are reliant on others acceptance and unable to think for themselves.. must have group think.

See, you only believe survivors if they tell stories like yours otherwise they are brainwashed or broken.  You dont even have enough information to have a balanced conversation.  You close your mind if someone says they were helped or you label them.  They threaten you so you could never learn from them.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »

Spend some time with kids who have been helped by the industry, got their lives back on track and then spend some times with kids who were failed by the system.  Listen to them both with an open mind and then come back and tell me that all programs are abusive and ineffective.

- Coming from a chalupa (Whooter) who supported lap dances during emotional growth workshops at Mount Bachelor Academy! -  :rocker:  :rocker: :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »
Boy ,that would sure promote some emotional growth in me, more like localized warming vs global.  Anyone who would call that abuse must be out of their minds.  Where do I sign up!!