Author Topic: Didn't who sell off his account a while back ??  (Read 4438 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Didn't who sell off his account a while back ??
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:37:54 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I'm not the one begging for censorship to protect me from other people's thoughts.

No you're the one who calls people rapists when they disagree with you.  Not "jerk" or "loser" or "asshole."  "Child Rapist" is where you take it to, mental case.  You have real problems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:20:03 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:37:44 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »
I never claimed that, but that wouldn't stop you from calling me a rapist.  This is a watered down version of what you posted and deleted before.  You probably went back and read what you wrote and gagged and had to erase it.  That's who you are, SUCK IT.  A sick, demented freak who thinks it's OK to throw around terms like "child rapist" in order not to have to engage in level debate or discussion.  That's you, dude.  Because you can't hold my jockstrap in a debate about programs and because I blew the whistle on child abusers, you resort to the only thing you have left - calling me a child rapist.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 06:36:09 PM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:41:33 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »
I'm "toxic and vile" but you call people "child rapists."  You have a really twisted world view.  All I ever said about you is that you're a phony - a fact well proven over the past two days.  But you, the angry and toxic one, said I rape children.  You are a sick fuck.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I'm "toxic and vile" but you call people "child rapists."  You have a really twisted world view.  All I ever said about you is that you're a phony - a fact well proven over the past two days.  But you, the angry and toxic one, said I rape children.  You are a sick fuck.

Wow, now DJ is accusing everyone of name calling.  Lets all look at our footers on the count of 3..   1  - 2  - 3.  Which one is obsessed and is a troll?

LOL... whoops, sorry, DJ, I think it is you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 06:53:40 PM »
I know you don't want people reading your words, Whooter.  If you don't like what you said, print a retraction.  I only link to your own posts.  

Not sure why it makes you so angry that you posted you have a fiduciary duty to Aspen Education or that children are poducts or that you did intake screenings at Aspen programs.  You said all of that.  You don't even deny that fact.  If it was just you lying to look important, admit you were lying and I'll take down the links.  Until then, it stays, no matter how much distress it causes you.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I know you don't want people reading your words, Whooter.  If you don't like what you said, print a retraction.  I only link to your own posts.  

Not sure why it makes you so angry that you posted you have a fiduciary duty to Aspen Education or that children are poducts or that you did intake screenings at Aspen programs.  You said all of that.  You don't even deny that fact.  If it was just you lying to look important, admit you were lying and I'll take down the links.  Until then, it stays, no matter how much distress it causes you.

No anger, add more!!!   Get the concerned parent link back.  That really made you look improtant, lets all look at our footers one more time to see which one of us is obsessed... 1   2   3  look!!  

lol  Whoops, looks like it is you DJ... lol.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 06:57:54 PM »
Whooter/SUCK IT would goose step into a Holocaust Survivors memorial yelling "Heil Hitler" and then get indignant when the camp survivors want to kick his ass. This is how insane these two are. Insanity mixed with incredible arrogance.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »
I would be willing to bet that Who don't have kids... He has never had a kid go through ASR... He is a paid spokes person for them.. they created a position for him to do damage control so they can make money torturing kids for a dollar... He lies to parents and paints them a picture of a ficticious kid and how grateful he is that ASR saved it's life... BUT IT IS ALL LIES

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
I would be willing to bet that Who don't have kids... He has never had a kid go through ASR... He is a paid spokes person for them.. they created a position for him to do damage control so they can make money torturing kids for a dollar... He lies to parents and paints them a picture of a ficticious kid and how grateful he is that ASR saved it's life... BUT IT IS ALL LIES

I bet you still blame your parents and the program you attended for your screwed up life.  I bet you dont take any responsibility at all.  Poor Botched was heading for an ivy league school and everyone screwed it up for him,  Botched never did anything wrong.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

I bet you still blame your parents and the program you attended for your screwed up life.  I bet you dont take any responsibility at all.  Poor Botched was heading for an ivy league school and everyone screwed it up for him,  Botched never did anything wrong.

Get real dude... This is only a job you do to put a dollar in your pocket... I feel sorry for you because you don't see the immorality in warehousing kids in a torturous environment... even a stint in a hospital and years of counseling can not help you because you don't want to see the truth

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
Who knows what he could've been if he hadn't been cut off at the knees by abusive treatment at Straight inc. Your cruelty and insensitivity to abuse survivors is appalling Whooter/SUCK IT. You could just go to some loser pro-program sight and fit right in but instead you relish coming here to add insult to those already injured. You have devoted years of your life to this obsession with inflicting harm on others. A really sick little hobby you have cultivated here.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »

Get real dude... This is only a job you do to put a dollar in your pocket... I feel sorry for you because you don't see the immorality in warehousing kids in a torturous environment... even a stint in a hospital and years of counseling can not help you because you don't want to see the truth

You obviously have never seen the good side of programs.  The 10s of thousands of kids who do well and are helped by them.  You live in a very dark place with a closed mind and cant see past your own experiences.

You are closed Minded Botched and there is no helping you.  I would gladly let you speak to every parent I speak with, I really would.