Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 40411 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: I am a bitch
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
In my view this is simply a propaganda operation to manufacture "evidence" that it is not safe to post here...  Evidence that can be shown to parents or other concerned citizens to prevent them from posting or freely expressing their views.

You know full well there is no need to manufacture any evidence that fornits is not a safe place to post. Just go ask the 15 year old girl recently came here for advice, how trusting fornits posters really are if they will use your personal information against you to blackmail you. Or did you forget about that already? Their families information was released because the parents did not bend to the will of the blackmailers and refuse to send her to treatment as the blackmailers demanded. This type of thing is a regular occurrence on fornits, it seems to be a favorite tactic of the anti treatment extremists.

Just this morning you have a former program staff post the full name, address, phone, profession, and link to their myspace account of a poster here who has opinions contrary to the acceptable group think. I also noticed that this certain ex program staff was MIA for a while prior to my information being posted, then showed up to do a victory dance the moment I was being blackmailed and made lots of posts. Coincidence? Perhaps. But I think people should be very wary of people like Dysfunction Junction who has just proven to everyone by posting a person's information under his real username. I think he is also posterX, but this time he wants the credit so he posted under his real username this time.

So is it safe to post on fornits with contrary opinions to the accepted group think? Even if you believe the conspiracy theory that I made this whole thread up, Dysfunction managed to prove the fact fornits is a gang of bullies this morning, what type of conspiracy is going to be spun to cover that up? I am now Whooter, posterX, and dysfunction junction? I await to see the construction of yet another elaborate theory to explain this all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: .
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2010, 01:10:56 PM »
SUCK IT, you really aren't that sharp, pal.  DannyB II posted all of that information on Fornits himself.  He even posted his cell number several times challenging people to fight.  Bad example there.

Feel free to have the admins verify exactly how many screennames I have.  It's one.  I have used the same account for my entirety on Fornits.  That's a fact.  They have my permission to check and relay the results on the board for everyone to see.

You made up a whole "blackmail" story just so you could post what you're posting now.  Psy knows you and "posterX" are the same person.  You're not fooling anyone.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2010, 01:19:48 PM »
I posted all the information about myself on facebook too. It takes people like you, and posterX to compile it, and then use it as a threat against someone simply for holding opinions that go against the acceptable group think here on fornits. This claims to be a discussion forum open to all views and opinions, and invites everyone to post here. Yet the gang of thugs that makes up the fornits regulars don't see it that way, and they will use any shady tactic necessary to silence those they disagree with. The more you guys bully people and threaten them, the weaker your argument gets and the less people will trust you.

It's clear to anybody who regularly visits this forum that it's not safe to post here. Unless you stick within the confines of the accepted group think, then you'll probably be safe. But don't stray too far away from the accepted narrative, because the consequences will be rained down upon you, no matter who you are.
one day at a time

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2010, 01:55:05 PM »
I have to give credit where it is due. SUCK IT is one of the craftiest and most cunning liars ever to post here on Fornits. That little scheme took alot of psychopathy to pull off. SUCK IT is a living example of the necessity for building yet more prisons. Society should be protected from scheming sociopaths like this. Imagine trying to work with or worse yet live with someone like SUCK IT. A person who gets a sense of power from successfuly lying for fun. Being a true blue sociopath enables him to tell very elaborate lies without the slightest bit of remorse. I would really like to see a list of his criminal convictions cause whether or not he is currently doing drugs, i do not believe he could ever stop his anti-social behaviors. Sociopaths cannot be cured - only incarcerated.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2010, 02:34:26 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I posted all the information about myself on facebook too. It takes people like you, and posterX to compile it, and then use it as a threat against someone simply for holding opinions that go against the acceptable group think here on fornits. This claims to be a discussion forum open to all views and opinions, and invites everyone to post here. Yet the gang of thugs that makes up the fornits regulars don't see it that way, and they will use any shady tactic necessary to silence those they disagree with. The more you guys bully people and threaten them, the weaker your argument gets and the less people will trust you.

It's clear to anybody who regularly visits this forum that it's not safe to post here. Unless you stick within the confines of the accepted group think, then you'll probably be safe. But don't stray too far away from the accepted narrative, because the consequences will be rained down upon you, no matter who you are.

That's all fine and well for you to say but it doesn't make it true.  I never threatened you or anyone else.  You're just some lying idiot on a message board.   You mean, quite literally, nothing to me.  If you get a job at a coffee shop, great for you.  If you get hit by a bus, oh well.  I'm ambivalent.  Neither of these events would even make a blip on my radar.  Try to recalibrate yourself to reality.  You're just not that important, Mr. Barista.  Unless you're getting my coffee.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
I have to give credit where it is due. SUCK IT is one of the craftiest and most cunning liars ever to post here on Fornits. That little scheme took alot of psychopathy to pull off. SUCK IT is a living example of the necessity for building yet more prisons. Society should be protected from scheming sociopaths like this. Imagine trying to work with or worse yet live with someone like SUCK IT. A person who gets a sense of power from successfuly lying for fun. Being a true blue sociopath enables him to tell very elaborate lies without the slightest bit of remorse.

:tup:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »
I agree that he's a huge liar and has some real mental issues.  But he didn't "pull off" anything.  He got caught lighting himself on fire and pulling the alarm.  He's a total phony.  None of his story even passes the smell test.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2010, 03:02:35 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I agree that he's a huge liar and has some real mental issues.  But he didn't "pull off" anything.  He got caught lighting himself on fire and pulling the alarm.  He's a total phony.  None of his story even passes the smell test.

Perhaps a quick re-cap would be in order, for the people just tuning in..
But anyway, yeah... just a big charade of sock-puppetry.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2010, 03:09:28 PM »
You mean, quite literally, nothing to me.

That's not very nice. :waaaa:
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2010, 03:17:56 PM »
Yeah, well, I don't give a damn about you, SUCK IT.  Deal with it.  And get me a coffee. ; )
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »
Aww. Yeah, it's probably fake, posterX hasn't been back with the goods.

I don't understand this latest trend of programmies wanting to play the victim. You guys really want to be stomped on that badly? Okay, you got it!
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2010, 03:27:58 PM »
Yeah, well, I don't give a damn about you, SUCK IT.

:waaaa:
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Aww. Yeah, it's probably fake, posterX hasn't been back with the goods.

I don't understand this latest trend of programmies wanting to play the victim. You guys really want to be stomped on that badly? Okay, you got it!

:D

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2010, 03:31:01 PM »
Look at it this way: SUCK IT's arguments are so weak that he has to manufacture some "blackmail drama" in order to discredit "Fornits" and try to make people feel it's "unsafe."  If he had any intellectual acuity he could make valid points that would hold up under scrutiny.  Since he can't he cries "Poor me!  Fornits threatened me!  I feel unsafe!"  It's the trademark of the loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2010, 03:34:09 PM »
Look at it this way: SUCK IT's arguments are so weak that he has to manufacture some "blackmail drama" in order to discredit "Fornits" and try to make people feel it's "unsafe."  If he had any intellectual acuity he could make valid points that would hold up under scrutiny.  Since he can't he cries "Poor me!  Fornits threatened me!  I feel unsafe!"  It's the trademark of the loser.

You, as well as every other poster here know, I don't need to manufacture a blackmail drama. If this was my intent, I would just highlight the fact that a 15 year old girl's parents were blackmailed here, and the entire family publicly humiliated. Wouldn't that be more effective in scaring off parents from posting here? I think so, but then again, I'm not theorizing about people's motives and spinning a new theory every five minutes. I have been honest about why I post here, and about what I post. People are free to believe me or not, I don't really care. People who are open minded and want a better understanding of the true reality of treatment outside of the black and white extremist thinking here probably enjoy my posts. The agenda driven extremists willing to use blackmail to silence inconvenient opinions are probably annoyed by my honesty. I think it's clear which group you belong to at this point. I haven't posted a person's information here in an attempt to blackmail, intimidate, or humiliate them. You have.
one day at a time